Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:18 pm

Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
you'b be surprised, but there are much older ppl here. but wow! you look much younger, I was wondering if your a teenage mom or something lol.

Oh wow! Thanks!
^_^ Thats like the best compliment I've gotten all day.
haha no prob!How old are your kids?

My oldest, Charles, is six. I had him when I was 16 so yeah, I was a teen mom.
The one on my hip is Xander, he's three and the sweetest kid you'll ever hope to meet.

oh wow!~ their so cute! xd so did you drop out of school or did your parents help you?

Well to be honest my mom took me out of school when I was 15 because she was going to 'homeschool' me. Really she just told me to go sit infront of the Tv and hush because she was sick of my teachers bugging her about my grades.
My boyfriend (now husband) and I raised our children and I'm just now trying to get my G.E.D. Not because I didn't want it before now, I just didn't have the time to study between my odd jobs, the kids and keeping house.
By the end of this year I hope to be in dental school. ^_^

So tell me a bit about yourself dear.
Any kids... or pets?
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:19 pm

RandallHicks
User Image

This is MC Chris and I at Katsucon

Hell yeah! I was supposed to go see him 3 days ago in battle creek MI, but I couldn't make it. I've met and talked to him before though. He's ******** awesome.

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nato_san

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:20 pm

crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
you'b be surprised, but there are much older ppl here. but wow! you look much younger, I was wondering if your a teenage mom or something lol.

Oh wow! Thanks!
^_^ Thats like the best compliment I've gotten all day.
haha no prob!How old are your kids?

My oldest, Charles, is six. I had him when I was 16 so yeah, I was a teen mom.
The one on my hip is Xander, he's three and the sweetest kid you'll ever hope to meet.

oh wow!~ their so cute! xd so did you drop out of school or did your parents help you?

Well to be honest my mom took me out of school when I was 15 because she was going to 'homeschool' me. Really she just told me to go sit infront of the Tv and hush because she was sick of my teachers bugging her about my grades.
My boyfriend (now husband) and I raised our children and I'm just now trying to get my G.E.D. Not because I didn't want it before now, I just didn't have the time to study between my odd jobs, the kids and keeping house.
By the end of this year I hope to be in dental school. ^_^

So tell me a bit about yourself dear.
Any kids... or pets?
that reallt sucks...who takes their kid out of school just cuz of that? anyways I"m 16 at the moment so no kids, I do have 2 cats though hehe
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:23 pm

Nato_san,
Want to take this to P.M's so we don't clog up the thread?

Mom had problems of her own, I don't agree with alot of things she did.. but she's my mom ya know?
^_^ I love cats. What kind are they?

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nato_san

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:27 pm

crystal_pepzi
Nato_san,

Mom had problems of her own, I don't agree with alot of things she did.. but she's my mom ya know?
I dono how they're called but ones orange and the other ones white, black and like a brownish greay (both stripped) soooooooooooooooo cute! lol
I guess I know what you mean about your mom, my grandma's like that too. I don't have a mom xp sucky, but oh well.
How about I add you to my friend's list and we'll talk another time cuz its 1 30 am here and I have a performance tomorrow, so I probobly should go to bed hehe rofl
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:31 pm

its allright for people to chat amongst themselves in threads dont worry if we feel your spamming or clogging we'll tell you

Shram the Mod

Yeah... sweatdrop What he said... ~Jimmy  

shramin

Nato_san

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:32 pm

shram

its allright for people to chat amongst themselves in threads dont worry if we feel your spamming or clogging we'll tell you

Shram the Mod
hazaa!
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:34 pm

Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san,

I dono how they're called but ones orange and the other ones white, black and like a brownish greay (both stripped) soooooooooooooooo cute! lol
I guess I know what you mean about your mom, my grandma's like that too. I don't have a mom xp sucky, but oh well.
How about I add you to my friend's list and we'll talk another time cuz its 1 30 am here and I have a performance tomorrow, so I probobly should go to bed hehe rofl

The mother part of me is screaming "Why aren't you in bed young lady!" but I'll ignore her. wink
I'm sorry you didn't have a mom. I'm sure your grammy loves you just as much as a mom would.

Go ahead and I'll add you too. Then we can talk again tomorrow since you really should get some sleep.
Oo.. there she goes again..

Oh, and thanks for letting us chat in the thread. I 'preciate it!

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nato_san

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:36 pm

crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
crystal_pepzi
Nato_san,

The mother part of me is screaming "Why aren't you in bed young lady!" but I'll ignore her. wink
I'm sorry you didn't have a mom. I'm sure your grammy loves you just as much as a mom would.

Go ahead and I'll add you too. Then we can talk again tomorrow since you really should get some sleep.
Oo.. there she goes again..

Oh, and thanks for letting us chat in the thread. I 'preciate it!
haha ok! talk to you tomorrow! Byez!
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:37 pm

Toodles chica!

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:47 am

shram
MrJimmy
Wow, floods of pictures, I'm not used to it...

Great posts guys!

this is your thread jimmy would you edit the pictures to be links so as to limit the streching
Oh yeah! sweatdrop Sorry, I'll make sure to start doing that.
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:22 am

MrJimmy
shram
MrJimmy
Wow, floods of pictures, I'm not used to it...

Great posts guys!

this is your thread jimmy would you edit the pictures to be links so as to limit the streching
Oh yeah! sweatdrop Sorry, I'll make sure to start doing that.

excellent that saves me some time

shramin

Desmo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:53 am

User Image

The only pretty part of me ninja
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:54 am

Desmo-chan
User Image

The only pretty part of me ninja
Click for enjoyment...

hmmm i want to see more of you ninja

: Shram The ATG Vampire Leader

shramin

sveltlynx

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:55 am

crystal_pepzi
Nato_san
how old are you?

I'm twenty three.
Kind of old compaired to the age of most gaians. sweatdrop

doll you are not old a bit, I'm 21 ^_^
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games