Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

emochick-akuma666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:45 pm
Hello I am Cassandra and I am new to this Guild..um..I live in Tennessee and I am 16 years old. I write storys..sometimes..and poems,I also read,and play games online,I love music..,I also like watchin skate boarders..*hehe* redface I love riding my bike around town.um..I don't know what else to say..so BYE! and have a good day or night..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 am
um.... hi, i'm sara. i live in tennessee, and i am an aspiring author. i like to draw, and most of my drawings and stories are at least a little pervy, but oh well. whee i am relatively new to gaia, and i have a little bit of a spending spree problem. xd i am wondering, i don't know anything about putting my art on the computer, so even though i am a good artist, i couldn't do that, but do you think i could make a minishop for short stories and sell those? i would really appreciate some help with that.  

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

helpmethink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 am
Hey everyone, I just got accepted. I'm helpmethink, and I'm in seventh grade. I guess I'm a genius for my age. (I scored approx. 120 on an IQ test!) I like to help people while helping myself so this guild appealed to me! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:50 am
Hello everyone. I'm new here and it looks like I've got some reading to do so I'm off. Have a good day.  

ajalele

lights dad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:44 pm
Hey, I just realized that I haven't introduced myself on this account.
I used to be xdallyfemaleplantx or somen, but not anymore.
I don't like going on and on about myself...
Well
I do but I did that in so many places today.
So everything will mostlikely be on my profile. heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Hi, everyone, I'm Tobi. Good to meet you and hope to get to know you.  

The Chubby Monkey

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 pm
I RETURN  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Amanda and I live in North California. Its' nice you meet you all.  

blackpanzer

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:07 pm
Hi to all. I'm Paul Andrew and I live in Cebu, Philippines. It's a pleasure to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Hi
My name is Lindsay and I came in here because sound interesting.
I´m actuallyhave been in gaia like for 2 month.  

Lindsay Lins

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow Coon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Howdy! :3

My name is James, I live in Austin, Texas, and have been on Gaia for a little than two years (since June 25, 2005)! I enjoy anime and am a member of the furry fandom. 3nodding

I just joined the guild last night/this morning and am quite happy to be here! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Hi, I'm John, I actually signed up a really long time ago but then never actually got on. I have no money but hey, that'll happen. Looking forward to posting, making friends, etc.  

Kalathiss

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:41 pm
Welcome everyone!

Sorry I can't give you individual welcomes but there's too many of you at the moment. D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:31 pm
I feel under-dressed in here satin shirt, black pants, and sandals =-=  

Crimson Sonata

Celabrien Shadowweaver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:53 pm
Howdy! I'm Kristal, from Kentucky. Some friends introduced me to Gaia recently and now I am totally addicted! Thanks for allowing me to join. I hope to meet lots of new friends and have tons of fun!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games