Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 pm
"Johnny you don't have the ring. If you did your hand would be cracked and dripping black blood right now," Raven said as she found what she was looking for. Just as she picked up the ring and pendant she felt a hand on her a** and kicked Dante in the shin so hard he almost staggered. Then she stood up and thanked Johnny for smacking Dante. "What's the matter Dante? Are you still upset about this morning?" Raven asked in a playful voice as she found a tunnel that lead back the to third entrance.

((gotta go to work. be back later))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:51 pm
Dante rubbed his shin. "Ow..." He smiled and walked toward the exit when Johnny and him walked next to fluffy he pushed Johnny into the mouth of fluffy and he was covered in saliva. "Yes, I'm still cranky about the incident in the morning."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm
"b*****d"johnny yelled as he entered fluffys body and took a slab of turd with his hand and threw it at dantes face"ew "screamed johnny as he wipped himself on dante i guess you can say you look like s**t johnny said as he began to laugh and followed raven outside .he put on the ring and said hey its pretty decent  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:59 pm
Kairi knew what was happening... But she didn't want to go near Johnny. And she still thought that Dante would run at the sight of her. So she kept praticing and repeated her training over and over again.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:02 pm
johnny was confused and worried he hadnt seen kairi in a long time he entered the waterfall and entered his little cave he began to sleep and wonder were she was  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:09 pm
johnny woke up and casted a spirit spell johnny was dead for now until his spirit returned to his body he went up to the heavens were kairi was and surprised her hi! he said  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:12 pm
"Hmm? Who are you?" a girl said when she saw Johnny and ran. Kairi was by the waterfall by his house but she was really far his house. You could only see a shadow. She was still training and the water was still beautiful while she was controling it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:15 pm
the spirit used a special technique and entered johnny's body johnny then locked onto kairi's power level and teleported behind her kairi he said softly  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:20 pm
Kairi dissappeared to her clothes and put them on. "Oh gosh... He almost saw me.." Kairi said. "I shouldn't train at this waterfall anymore." Kairi said and dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:32 pm
Dante dodges crap."Holy s**t!" He stays behind with Raven.  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Dante dives into a lake under ground in the ruins."How did this get here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:09 pm
Kairi sensed the presence of Durge. "That..........." she said she couldn't say the rest or God will be mad. She could also sense Johnny. "I'm not going back........" Kairi said and went ahead flying.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:48 pm
vampire_guardian116
"b*****d"johnny yelled as he entered fluffys body and took a slab of turd with his hand and threw it at dantes face"ew "screamed johnny as he wipped himself on dante i guess you can say you look like s**t johnny said as he began to laugh and followed raven outside .he put on the ring and said hey its pretty decent

"You can't wear that! And how the hell did you get it with out me noticing it?" Raven asked Johnny in a very mean voice. Instead of waiting for an answer she walked over, bit his hand, and slid the ring off. They continued on their way.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games