Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm
I would seduce an alien to impregnate me and I would use the child as bate to get them to not kill me. Then I would go into hiding in the Lost Sea ( its in tennessee ). They couldn't find me there. 3nodding

What would you do if you opened a can of coke, took a drink and someone's finger came out of the can into your mouth eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm
I'd probably start laughing and say "So that's what their new secret ingredient. Tangy."

What would you do if the devil bet you that he could play the fiddel better than you. If you win you get a shiny golden fiddle, but if you lose the devil gets your soul. twisted  

Sebastian Mizugi

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm
Umm... I would walk away andcall the devil a dumb@ss... but thats just what I would do.

What would you do if Jet Li kicked you in the nuts?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:52 am
Well if I had nuts... I'd probally swear and then go Chuck Norris on his a**.

What would you do if the world was going to end in 12 hours?  

kcsb91

Rishima Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 pm
I would defiantly have to and see my boyfriend, because he would be the only person I would want to see before I died.

What would you do if a can of coke exploded in your face?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm
I would say get your arses in the holiday event subforum :

check out our guilds event, prizes, chat, and awesomness !

What would you do if your team loses ?  

Happyaku Bikuni

Rishima Lowell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Then I would be really mad, cause Durem rocks.

What would you do if you we're given a million gold?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm
save it, invest in it, spend it. Done!

WWYD if you woke up one day and saw that your skin turned blue? *random, I know*  

Orokami

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm
I would take a Boom Box outside with me everywhere I go, playing the " I'm Blue " song and annoying people XP

What would you do if you had a whole hour in which you could do anything you wished?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 pm
Wow, um. I would go and *cough* kill Pres. Bush *cough* Heh. oh and Hannah Montana.

What would you do if you met your favorite celebrity?

Rishima Lowell

Orokami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 am
I'd ask myself, "What the Hell am I doing in an anime world??" *Assuming that anime characters could also be considered celebrities.

WWYD if you were being attacked by aliens? *so lame on my part >.>*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm
I would just kinda stand there in amazement that I saw actual aliens and then I would go all kung foo with my swords. :3

What would you do if you found a hundred dollar bill on the ground?

Rishima Lowell

Orokami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:14 pm
donate to charity. No, really, I would. I mean, there's nothing I really want to buy in real life since I don't do much besides study...what a boring life, now that I think about it...>.>

What would you do if you were cursed to live a hundred lifetimes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 pm
I wouldn't think of it as a curse, I'd live it up and do as much as I could constantly

What would you do if you saw another of the million Joker avis out there  

Harley Loves The Joker

Orokami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:41 pm
I'd cry...since very few of the Joker Avis I've seen are good...(*i just noticed that Avi in the plural is the same as Avis Car rental company...)

WWYD if you had the free choice of gettin any one of the new potions from Skin Tyte?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games