Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 pm
...In this picture....nevermind....

User Image

I caught my quad but then lost balanced and stepped. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm
am I going crazy, or is the band all leaning to one side?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm
I think it's only the right half... I guess they're really into it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 pm
so...was that a half time show? or a field show comp?

cause if it was a half time show, I wouldn't worry about it...

if it was a comp...shame shame Umi...  

Arcanas

Hunter

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:14 am
Arcanas
so...was that a half time show? or a field show comp?

cause if it was a half time show, I wouldn't worry about it...

if it was a comp...shame shame Umi...
It was our premier show emo .....lol, no, not everyone is leaned over, our picture guy just kinda tilted the camera. *looks more at the picture*....Maybe?..O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 am
They must be leaning
At least it looks like it compared to the people in the back sitting and watching it  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:35 pm
I started a fad. surprised ....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:52 pm
Everyone falters, Umi. I once lost my footing during a fencing bout and fell down (hit the guy on the way down for a simultaneous action!). I was so embarrassed. I looked up and saw my coach standing there and thought I was gonna get it (it was the first of my bouts he saw that competition) but he never said anything about it. A couple months later I was talking to another member of the club and he mentioned that Jim, my coach, fell like that at a national competition.  

124-C

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 pm
Not a picture, but it's me. Without sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:34 am
Sheesh, I havn't done this in a while. This thread always gets so ridiculously sexual between the times when I post... let's see if we can't bring this back to a strictly platonic level, shall we?

Anyway, Sanzo's corset is pretty cool. Reminds me of the pictures I tried to take of my spurs a few days ago. Sanzo and I should get together and have a Victorian Fair.

User Image
Had to actually stick my foot up in the air to get better light, but all you can see is the strap on the shoe... it's really hard to see ths star, but they're honest-to-god spurs, they jingle-jangle-jingle and everything. Really hard to skateboard in, BTW.

User Image
Another shot against the floor, still hard to see the star... sorry. I'll try harder next time.

User Image
Aaand one of me. Just snapped this one so I could show everyone what I did. However, "what I did" solely entails not shaving for three weeks. Except the fuzz under my lip, and nose. I'd like to go for a sort of Blondie (Clint Eastwood) or Vossler (FFXII) kind of stubbly beard. I keep telling my friends "It's like an extra smile!" But all I've been able to achieve so far is... looking like a toad...  

WiskersThCatfish

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:38 am
Oooh neat spurs there Jimmy, I highly approve. and lookie I can see up your nose on the last picture *points*

A two person Victorian fair would be very interesting xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 am
Yeah, that's for sure. especially since all I've got from that era are.. spurs... and if all you have is a corset... that's just really awkward...

Maybe other people will come. And there'll be some booths with really expensive and hard-to-find items.  

WiskersThCatfish

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:43 am
I suppose that could work... except I'm already broke from buying the corset xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:48 am
Well take pride in that you have a multi-festival piece of clothing. I decided to wear my spurs to a ren fair last week... it was the closest I got to being in costume, and the entire time I was wishing I was at a Victorian fair. Luckily we missed the whole thing, so I have a year to find something renaissance-ie.  

WiskersThCatfish

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am
I'm sure you'll come up with something to wear in that year 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games