Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:07 pm
*to sanzo*
wooooooooo *whistles* 4laugh hubba hubba ^^ you look beautiful in that corset. biggrin

*to xik*
WOW. eek ...dude... that was awesome. biggrin (i couldn't do a yo yo trick to save my life *sulk*)

*to casey*
XD extra smile. i lol'd.
and your spurs are pretty bad a**. biggrin
do they make that clanking metal sound when you walk?

i have my mom's old boot'straps ^^ i can't figure out how and when to wear them though sweatdrop *pirate envy*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 pm
Hmm, yeah bootstraps are different... I've never actually held a pair, so I'm not sure, but I know that they' kind of act as kind of like shoe-laces, I think they tie underneath the ankle and tight to make sure you can buckle swash without your boots slipping off.

But yeah, my spurs do make the clinky noise as long as I'm walking on something solid. Grass tends to get in the way.  

WiskersThCatfish

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:39 pm
Bootstraps? Bootstraps are tabs at the back of the... cuff of the boot so that you can pull them up easier. Perhaps you mean spats? They're sort of an apron like thing for the boot...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm
Do they loop under the boot-heal? The straps.  

WiskersThCatfish

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm
I figured out what you guys are talking about.

What I was thinking
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See how it's built into the back of the boot?

What you guys were talking about
Yes, these loop under the heel and around the ankle. Though I think they are more of a close derivation of aforementioned spats
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 pm
Hmm, I don't actually know. I'm not sure what the purpose of a spat is necessarily, but a bootstrap is for keeping your boots from falling off. Spats look more like their for keeping the mud and rain off your nice shoes and trouser-cuffs.  

WiskersThCatfish

pickle relish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Because I decided not to spend a couple hundred dollars on senior pictures, my mom and went out Sunday and gave it a go on our own.
With me actually smiling.
User Image
And...um...not smiling.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Pick-Pick, that second picture....one word....HAWT  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 am
Very nice, Miss Licious.

My professional photographer did an amazing job with mine. Not good enough to cover my awful style at the time, but a great job on the pics themselves. I think it was money well spent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:36 am
Aaaaand Kip goes on a tangent.

The following things are swoon worthy in KipLand:

TALL Spats to go with a kilt:
User Image

The regular 1920's ones:

The regular 1920's Anything

Dark, Deep set Eyes:

Aaaaaand I should stop embarrassing myself. I SWEAR I'm not an 80 year old lady. I PROMISE.  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:44 am
Nah, I'm only twenty one, and I agree with you. That's when men knew how to do it.

Dress that is.

I have an era appropriate short-black tie. No tie compares, in my humble opinion. Sure I look like a bible salesmen when I wear it, but ******** 'em if a woman wouldn't want to date a bible salesman. cool

Edit: Actually, y'know, men have regressively known not how to do anything as time has passed... I wish I were born fifty years ago...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 am
User Image  

Qutekitty24

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 am
I have more pics of the girls that I plan on putting up! Donno when I can though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 am
this is a year old but i look the same
User Image  

Wesker89

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Raymond Burr really was a good looking guy, and I loved him in the role of Perry Mason.

@Jimmy — There are plenty of men that know how to do it right. A well tailored suit, an understated watch, a pocket square, and good hygiene/grooming is really all it takes...

@Kitty — eek I think I may be in lust...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games