Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm
Hedron: he nuzzles Ashocs head gently and wrapped an arm around her. he continued eating. He felt if Nerius had no memory of what he did in the past it was a possible opening to meet on good terms. He just didn't like the fact he tried to kill him and especially Ashoc

Lore: "Nerius..........That beacon was from a Blood Knight. Can you tel me what the creature looked like roughly?" He wondered if the creature was a blood knight with a scorpion tail and a skull like helmet  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm
Roland leaned back in his chair, folding his arms across his chest and frowning while deep in thought. "No memory huh... I'm not sure about this. Memory does not equal personality, and I'm sure that's probably unchanged. Still, he's impressionable now. He is literally a tool, waiting to be given a purpose. He has no recollection of the past, of what he did... s**t. I guess I'll never find out what he wanted me to do unless he recovers his memory..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 pm
((wow you've all been a bit busy))

Not being hungry yet Elcia had simply selected an array of fruit and crackers for herself before sitting down. She listened taking careful note of everything. She had to agree Nerius was speaking what truth he knew. It would make no sense perhaps even be dangerous to hold the new Nerius responsible for acts he did not know off. She did not know it but her thoughts mirrored Roland's, he was in a transient state and it would be foolish of them to send him down a path toward being an enemy again.

She racked her mind, on a side tracking train of thought, for any information she could think of about creatures seemingly made of water that could perhaps return from the dead. Not a thing unless he is yet another of these created beings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Nerius listened and thought upon the explanation and synopsis given by Ashoc. She seemed so earnest, as if she really did want him to remember. As it seemed to him, though, remembering his past could have deleterious effects on the well being both of himself and of those around him. His mind seemed to teeter on the brink of a vast unknown chasm. What lurked beneath the dark fog of scattered memories, he did not know. He assumed, however, and with good reason, that whatever it was had to be unpleasant. This fact was written in the tension emanating from everyone present.

"Friends... betrayal... I certainly don't sound like any sort of friend one would want to have... not by any means... But yes... I can 'still' control water," at the last phrase, he snapped twice, sending tiny spurts of steam from his fingertips.

"As for the Blood Knight you speak of... I really only remember that he was clad in dark armor... a scarf... Yes, there was a scorpion tail... and he encased me in this... prison of energy while he interrogated me... Do you know something about this, Doctor?" Nerius rubbed a hand on the back of his neck slowly, remembering the pain vividly.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Ashoc shut her mouth and looked away. "Someone else do the talking," she murmured softly. "I'm too biased." She snuggled up to Hedron, glad he had his arm around her, and she closed her eyes at her growing headache, not just forming from the thoughts of others. "Sorry Nerius..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm
Dr. Lore: he put his hand under his chin "The Ghost........You're lucky to be alive Nerius. out of every 100 he kills he spares 1, and thats an estimate. I wish we would have found him before he left"

Hedron: he holds and pets Ashoc. If Nerius had no recollection of what he did then what was the point of giving him bad info on how we were his enemies, its a new life for him. Why don't we just accept him as a new person and raise him up as our friend so we don't have to deal with bull crap again?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Elcia's attention snapped back to the conversation at the mention of "The Ghost".

"That certainly does not sound like the old man we met who went by the same name." She said out loud before realizing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm
"No, it doesn't. Doesn't sound like him at all. I wonder... I suppose it could be the same guy, if he was wearing armor. Also, remember that upon entering this city, Avalon mentioned this 'Ghost' character..." Roland said, thinking aloud.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:35 am
Lore: "The Ghost blood knight that Nerius encountered is no old man under his helmet, i know he was completely bald and had no pigment in his artificial skin, but we don't know his current status now that he has become a renegade. His armor is blue and black, has a black skull helmet, the scorpion tail, and the ripped up cape. Hes a head hunter, captures, tortures, and murders anyone on a wanted list from the law" he paused for a moment and thought "Another 'Ghost'? can someone tell me about him?"

Hedron: he remembered the old man well, he drew up a picture in his mind at the old mans look

User Image

He remembered the old man stayed with them at Elcis place and with the rest of the group when they believed that he died. but he felt he knew the
old man elsewhere but couldn't put his finger on it, a time when he was alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:16 pm
"The Ghost, you say..." Nerius scratched his temple in thought, finding quickly that he had no recollection of anyone else calling themselves 'Ghost' or anything close to it. "Sorry I can't be of any help here, I just... Perhaps it's better if I -don't- say anything..." And with that he closed his mouth and focused on his breathing, trying to feel the water in the tense air around him.

Confusing, yes? BAH! You're just being lazy. Remember what they tried to do to you! Kill them, maul them, beat them, slay them. Don't forget your purpose... purpose!

The voice echoed with a shrill harshness, sounding vaguely familiar beneath the stab of the pitch. Nerius closed his eyes and suppressed a reaction to the voice, only squinting his eyes slightly to avoid curiosity of the others. 'Damn it... get out of my head, whoever you are!' he thought as strongly as he could, longing to push the presence from his mind.

Oh, nononononoooo. I'm staying, I think. A tool is only as strong as its user, and I... well, lets just say I'm rather inventive, hm?  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Elcia leaned over to give Lore a detailed description of the "Old Ghost" they had met. Along with a few curiosities of his personality that she could remember. Hedron nodded in agreement now and then as a means of cross referencing. And she nodded back with a smile to thank him for it.

With their side conversation over it became quite apparent that the conversation over all had come to a standstill. They where all occupied with their own private thoughts.
Not that I can blame them, she thought making a mental list of the things she had on her mind.
There's Hedron and all his mysteries., Is Zenaku involved?, Who's the old Ghost?, What do we make of Nerius?, Is that renegade Knight going to be trouble for us?, What do we do now? ...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 pm
Lore: "Actually Nerius, you can help me out. the Renegade knight asked you questions yes? Did he ask for any names? Its odd for him to linger so close to a place that would want his captivity"  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Nerius closed his eyes, trying to block out the presence that had just interrupted his thoughts.

"Names... names... He-... Hedron. He asked for Hedron," he responded to the doctor with a low, strained voice, remembering again the pain of the assault. "I have no idea why... Seemed pretty urgent though... Like he wanted to find him and kill him or... Well, I don't know. I suppose I'm not as much help as you thought, eh?" He rubbed his temples tenderly, slowing his breathing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm
Lore: "Hedron?...why Hedron?.....unless.....s**t..." he digs n his pocket and gets a small box and takes out a syringe and vial then goes to Hedron "i'm sorry Hedron but can i have a blood sample?" he gets close to him and Ashoc "i need to make sure of something, Hedron you'll be fine" he whispered

Hedron: He shrugs and rolls a sleeve up from his left arm

Lore: he gently pokes the needle into Hedron and starts drawing a good vial of blood but did it so Owen couldn't see, he then draws the needle out and sanitizes the part the needle went through, he puts the vial in a casing "Ok, i'll be back in a bit." he said then went and stroked Scuttleshead and messed with the back of his helmet before he quickly walked out of the room in a subtle panic

Owen: When the doctor leaves he goes over to Hedron and taps his shoulder and when Hedron turns around he points down the hall to a sparring area and then shrugs, offering for Hedron to go with him. Hedron shrugs in return and gives Ashoc a big hug then a kiss then gets up and follows Owen down the hall

User Image

Nerw: he walks in and looks around seeing the empty room around besides the table everyone sat at, he walks over and sits where Hedron sat and shrugged a bit "..........hi...." he said shyly  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:56 am
Ashoc was lost in her own thoughts, which intermingled with other people's impressions and emotions so much that she just wanted to lie down and sleep and never get up. Everyone's minds were busy, twisting and curving around various mysteries that had come up. She sighed and rubbed her eyes tiredly, refusing to speak anymore and just kept her big mouth closed. When Hedron hugged her, she snapped out of her thoughts for a moment, and kissed him sweetly in return and smiled at him with a pat on the cheek before he went to go. Once he left she sighed and put her elbows on the table, not even bothering to eat anymore, and she stared off into space.

As Nerw took Hedron's place, Ashoc turned to him slowly, looking at him using the impressions other people had of him. She sighed again, saddened that she couldn't actually see him. When Hedron was here, she could almost see things, not using scattered impressions, but somehow Hedron's mind made things clear to her. When she touched his wings, she could actually see, a miracle that she didn't indulge in often, because it left her disoriented. Coming out of her thoughts, she smiled at the newcomer and greeted him with a lazy wave from the hand that wasn't holding her head.

"Hello there," she said softly.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces