Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 am
Cthugarai's head began to spin just thinking about what any of that could have meant, and after a moments pause he whispered, "Well if it works and it's not too strenuous give it a try."

((Everyone has a chance to show what their character is made of, and there will always be times when you don't really "At home" it's the way our little creations grow and evolve. Maybe you can sniff out our enemies? ^_^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:18 am
Elcia twirled her miniaturized staff in her hand, knowing it was really this unusual item that allowed her to manipulate she considered the limits she was familiar with. "I'll give it a try should we find it necessary." she said.

(( Kusa's right Lobo. I haven't decided what Elcia's secret Ice related power might be. I'm waiting to see what is necessary in a dire situation. I figure since she's rather laid back that I'll have to see what she'd do at the breaking point.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 am
Cthugarai continued to follow Draden up the stairs keeping his footfalls as quiet as possible. "I just hope the need does not present itself, if we can get out of here without conflict I'll be happy."

((That's exactly my take on the Ice Flower powers, they are only brought out by strong fighting spirit, the will to survive. Sure I'm taking alot of this from the manga Busho Renkin, but the concept is sound. ^_^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Kerrigan picked up Viral gently as she went to follow everyone. “I’m glad for that, but I still don’t want to encounter a fight if we can help it,” she told Viral quietly as she ascended. Her movements were silent, without even the rustling of her clothing as she moved to be heard. “Elcia… that was confusing, but I think I know what you mean. That’s a very unique talent, to control time. I’m sure there are many who are envious of you for it.”  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 pm
((Wait, what's with the Ice Flowers anyways? Is that something everyone in the RP is looking for/whatever? Should Lobo be involved in it somehow? Sorry, didn't see any explanation right off ^.^; ))

Lobo sniffed the air, tail swishing back and forth. Her ears somehow managed to perk up slightly.
"I think I smell food! Can we go get it? I'm huuuungry!" she half whined, half... bounced about like a hyper little kid. Her tail swished about energetically. Fortunatly, there were no delicate objects such as vases anywhere in the general vicinity of her backside...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm
*As Draden opened the door there were more cells like the last floor and 3 guards were walking away with guns prepped for actions if needed*

Viral: Food >.> I think i can get them. they're in a nice line.

Draden: can you get them?

Viral: Yeah 3nodding

Draden: Have you hunted lately? >.>

Viral: no <:3 i wasn't able to. I can't eat or nonetheless infect illuminous >< and those last guards how too many obstacles to even go for it :/ too much effort

Draden: Just like a snake Viral XD have to kill your food

Viral: only sometimes >< *He hops off Kerrigans arms and grows back into his humanoid form and draws his knife* *He gets his footing and focuses on the soldiers*

Draden: Oh yeah. *He gets a bag and it was full of the crystals that were in the robots* Here you go Viral :3

Viral: thanks *He takes the bag without looking and absorbs it under his skin* *He walks casually over towards the guards* *He carefully walks silently and grabs the 1st soldiers by the shoulder and stabs him in the throat*

Soldiers: *they begin turning around*

Viral: *Holding onto the knife like a handle he jumped over the first soldier swinging his legs around and doing 2 side kicks to the 2nd soldiers face and upon landing he ripped the knife free to swing violantly cutting the second soldiers throat*

Soldier: *He turns around and begins aiming*

Viral: *He shoves the second soldiers body at the last soldier hitting him in the arm knocking his aim off* *Viral then runs up and grabs the soldiers chin and back of the head and twisted it violantly breaking the soldiers neck* I'm back ^^

*He finds an empty cell and takes the bodies in there and devours them except 1*

User Image

*Viral comes out in the soldiers clothing and looking much healthier* *He throws out a body*

User Image

*The body was pale and clear of any marks that it was human except in form. There was a sheet of skin over its face and the eyes from looking deeply were white with a ominous soulless look that would send chills down a personss body. the body was very warm* Thats what we are fighting *Viral said nervously*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:36 am
((Not necessarily everyone Lobo has the Ice Flowers uhm... "calling". Not even I am completely sure what their purpose is, I'm working on that. I thought of it from seeing the flower shape design on Fai's coat.
The facts so far are:
* They are a secret society who's purpose and members are yet unknown.
* Those called to it acquire odd companions and find they have unusual "ice related" powers.
* A book, Cthugarai was in possession of, spoke of them, but to what extent we never found out.
* My dragon Azkadellia might know more than she is letting on to, but no one has thought to ask or more likely she has orders not to tell. As goes for Draden and Blot, Cthugarai's... (what is he now a spear?)

What I will tell you is that I have every intention of sending us to where they have their base. We will have to travel there by boat, just so you know. I may be throwing in a character(s) that will be given away by said white coat. Also once I decide on the nature/origin of this ice power someone will explain why random people have it.

I don't know if that made sense, any other/specific questions?))

(( I thought I'd also add to this post other subplots:

Cthugarai's past, heritage, and destiny is to be revealed at Kusa's leisure.

The general army issues Viral has and our present "bad guy" are to be settled.

The identities and pasts of the rest of you may/ may not come up; that's up to you.

The general destinies or futures of all our characters will be at least somewhat settled at some point in the uncertain future, that is also up to you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:41 am
"Are they like clones?" Elcia asked looking at the, for lack of a better word she guessed thing. "Are they?... ah .. Where they human?" She was not sure she wanted an answer.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:56 pm
Kerrigan squatted down to examine the body closer, feeling the heat of it as she looked it over. “Damn,” she swore softly. “I don’t know what’s up with this… thing, but it’s definitely weird.” She stood again and shuddered slightly, then turned away from it to look at Viral. “Feel better now?”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm
(( Ah, kk... A crazy genetic experiment with a stuffed animal that 'talks' to her doesn't follow that. Ah, gotta love El Antonio >.< ))

Lobo sniffed at the body and recoiled, nose wrinkled in distaste, "That... thing... It smells nasty!"
She rubbed the back of her hand across her nose furiously in some vain attempt at wiping away the scent. Where was the food she'd smelled earlier?  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 pm
Viral: right on the dot Elci, clones. clones of the greatest soldiers since WW2. Every hero has to bleed sometime, and this is the result when Zenaku got hold of it. These things are his primary army, they are free from needing sleep and food so they are constantly on duty. some even live inside the tanks and battle mechs. the scientists are the same way.

Zenaku owns the most loyal army there is. and it is a record that an estimated 500 of these things are made a minute across all of Zenakus bases. a record Zenaku is not proud of til he reaches the thousands  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:15 am
Cthugarai recoils when he sees the clone on the floor his scales flusing to a dark Cyan ((Refference: Between THIS and THAT))*
"This..." He began, "Goes against EVERYTHING I've known to be right in the world. I will no longer have any remorse for these... creatures."

((Blot is currently completely water right now, he's "Hiding" in the spaces between my scales. At the moment both Blot and Cthugarai are planning on using an attack that I will reveal at a later time [If story allows]. Also the Iceflower legend is related to when your character is born/brought to this plane/created. There is a commonality between us if you want to see if I can thread you into the greater (Just a term Viral xd ) story arc just send me a PM and I can see what I can do.))

Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 am
((A so that is where he went. ^_^ ))

Elcia was quiet, musing things over with her arms wrapped tightly around herself.
Natural life from everywhere filled her with awe but this was as unnatural as anything and what's more someone was exploiting it for war. And war always brought death and destruction to everything it touched. Like Cthugarai, she felt something like regret or remorse seal itself in a hard shell.

She suddenly felt cold and she shivered. She also noticed that Azkadellia was looking at her from just inside her pocket. She patted the dragon's present rat form with out taking much notice of the actual expression in the icy blue eyes.
She looked to Viral, He knew the place better than they did.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 pm
Kerrigan’s reaction to learning about the clones was different from everyone else’s. She glanced down at the body with a look that was a mixture of pity, despair and sorrow. For a brief moment, an expression crossed her face fleetingly, of dreadful, bone deep weariness. But it passed so quickly that it could have been a trick of the light. “You are right, Cthugarai. It is wrong in every way,” she agreed softly, without much inflection in her voice. She cleared her throat and looked away from the group for a bit, glancing around at possible ways they could go to use as an excuse to hide her face until she regained control of herself.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Marcus: You learned a lot didn't you Viral?

Draden: *He tells Viral what marcus is saying as he says it*

Viral: yeah, the hard way. Zenaku liked to share these facts as I was tortured or was fighting these things or the Illuminous.

Marcus: Well the sooner you get moving the faster you get out.

Viral: agreed. *He steals a machine gun from the dead guards and starts heading fast down the hallways*

Marcus: you all are very close to the extraction point and the book. The book has stopped moving so its a clear shot. just get moving before it starts moving again.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games