Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 pm
@Kogane-Maru
1. Triple Demon horns : (recipe for clutch roller blades minus the null fragment)

@YennonCrow
hehehe... sorry dear~ it isn't furugasa fire  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:23 pm
What a interesting contest XD I was sitting there trying to guess for awhile lol

Hiya Adie smile  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:26 pm
hi hi Nanami-chan heart
all are welcome to guess except mules and cheaters.

i intend to host these contest for sometime hehehe. maybe i'll hold it every now and then if there is something i want to buy lol.

how's your garden? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Lol My garden is in a down spot -.- I think everyone is playing zOMG instead of going to towns. Maybe i should visit towns. it's prolly dead there lol XD I dont feel like zOMGing it up today D:

Ok I have a guess *Deep breath* I have been staring at Avi 3 and Im hoping Im right... is the back ground the Yama no Tamago? *crosses fingers* i think i see the out lines in the background ninja  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm
biggrin that's Correct! hehehe! at the bottom corner there is a little monolith or structure thing. biggrin
9. yama no tamago : Kokeshi Doll!
sqweee! trade coming your way biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm
XD !!! I thought it wasnt going to be right because the fire resembles so much of the Furugasa! I made the guess because someone had guess it already and it wasnt right! Yay! XD I wanted one of those things to!

I noticed someone has been disqualified from your contest also! Thats sad when people need to resort to cheating just to win... D: It takes the fun out of a fair game... I think thats mostly the reason i dislike setting up a vote system for contests also, because there is always the possibility. For a old elder of this guild to do it... Thats speechless. Taking the prizes away from the same people you became a elder to help stare  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm
Adie05
@Lilith Le Rouge
Avi 1: Fur-Trimmed Underwear? -- what color please?
when you post the answer, it will not be counted as another guess. icon_biggrin.gif
User ImageFeed us

wow i can't believe area51l used her mules to get more prizes...

White Fur-Trimmed Underwear? sorry i forgot to include the color

and as for my guess Avi 1: White Fur-Trimmed Bra, heh its got to be in pairs right xd dramallama
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:06 pm
Avatar 2 - White Space Girls Bikini Top ... sorry I haven't been as talkative today I'm feeling a little down and have been busy to boot.  

Ultimate Tiger Lily

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 pm
User Image
I'm not surprised at all that she was cheating.
I'm just surprised that she thought she could get away with it.
I've seen a quest thread for meatball and I've seen him ask for donations.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:18 am
I knew she was a cheater ;P there. I said it. She cheated at Orchid's posting contest, and too many times I've seen her votes in contests go from 0 to 8 in five minutes.  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 am
i'm back from work and biggrin
plese give me a minute to update on your guesses biggrin and posts!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:57 am
@ Nanami chan~
gomen ne~ it seems i've forgotten to send the prize before i left for work. I'll send it now~
And it is a sad thing to happen. I mean, those that she have won from her mule could have been won by a newbie which would appreciate its value more and feel more welcomed here in Gaia and NSTG.

@ Lilith~
14. white fur trimmed underwear : 200 tokens
15. white fur trimmed bra : 15 gold ink
heehee! yup they often go in pairs heheheh! but not always razz

@Ultimate Tiger Lily
12. White Space Girls Bikini Top : 1000 Tokens
*pats dearie~ i've been busy as well, was out all day XD

@ Utena~
Yeah.. I actually had to sift through the quest threads to find out about meatball and area. Imagine its not as easy as searching in the main forums where you can use search functions.

@ Yenn~
so that means she has atleast 6 other mules we've yet to uncover.

One of the reason I deviced this kind of contest is that it can more or less shun or discourage possible mule cheating because i stated in my rules that I will check up on each participants ( at least those I don't really know). anyway... let's keep our fingers crossed and well.. Let's hope no one even tries to cheat anymore. Or even think of it. XD
Also, if there are members you think I or we should be on the look out of, please don't hesitate to pm me.

And now~ On to guessing and sending of prizes~  

Adie05

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 am
B U M P! I'm done with guessing for now. My brain is dead and I'm too lazy to keep researching. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 am
aww huggles~
i'll hold onto my other 2 avatars for the time being.
and i'd prolly sleep early tonight, today is really tiring . .  

Adie05

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:19 am
lol you did say we can guess every 12 hours right? *because I'm still up sweatdrop *

I'm pretty sure that's the furugasa hair. (but then I thought it was the furugasa fire too xd )

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games