Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:46 pm
worry not... i can create a dimentional shield around us if needed...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:35 pm
::he saunters in:: can i get some ale, a quail, some green beens, mash potatoes, corn on the cob, two loaves of buttered bread, a bowl of broccoli, a bit of rice, and a mint to top it off? ::he goes and sits down at a table::  

Draconni

Draconni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:57 pm
um....hello...........i'm still waiting for my food  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:53 am
um, hello, good food comes with the virtue of patience, unless you want it cold uncooked and all around nasty, i would think you might wait a little bit...  

jak the wind god

Draconni

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:46 am
well. thats true. i'll give 'em a bit of time  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:08 pm
jak the wind god
worry not... i can create a dimentional shield around us if needed...

confused well thats not fair i can protect myself there is nothing better than watching a fight and feeling the heat of the battle *icekat then winces because the large chick has not left her tail alone yet  

icekat312

Jman05

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:44 pm
-Cloud-Cole
Jman05
looking back at the device 'that thing will kill me" bows his head and clasps his hands with his first and second fingers up takeing in a deep breath he exhales with force smashing an invisible field covering his true identity and reveling his hideous deformty two small red horns and red bat wings. "there that feels better to not have to worry about the drain from "that high magic. his power seems to grow as the time goes by with out the over field. as he speaks two ornate gold swords appear in his hands cast in a redish glow and a blueish glow both looking like a dragon spewing flames for the blade crakcing his neck "Well shal we get going?" a wicked smile creeping across his face. strides to the door his wings pulled in. but still it seems like he is holding something back even though you feel demonic power radiating from him with a hint of a human gentility that calms at the same time.

eek "...Well now.......thats....interesting to say the least." *Turns to Icekat with a smile* "Maybe you should order a second.... *looks at Jman a second time* .....make that a third drink. If you wish you can come outside with us, Icekat." "Don't worry you won't get caught up in the cross fire. *Cole thinks to himself for a second then whispers something to the three chicks that are traveling with him. *The biggest one shakes his head and chirps something with his feathers ruffled looking at Jman.* *Cole shakes his finger in disapproval.* "Chirp." *says the chicks, and they jump down and hundle up close to Icekat.* "Please take care of them, they are still young and tend to want to rush into every situation." *Cole smiles and follows after Jman, adjusting his gloves to make sure they are tightly on, as well as tiping his hat upward to keep it from covering his eyes.* "Now that we are outside, do you want to make the first move, Jman, or shall I." twisted
looks at cole with an extrem intensity in his eyes with out thinking reaches to an empty holster on his left "s**t!" stabs his blue sword into the ground and reaches into a black hole that appears in mid air pulling out a small revolver "allways have a last resort." shoveing the gun in its holseter he grabs his other sword and stands to full hight spreading his wings "if you think this is scary... just wait." at the end of saying the word wait he burst into a grey flame assumeing a defecive position. "I never make the first move." a war cry erupts from the sky as his white falcon dives from the sky coverd in the same grey flame as Jman aiming for Cole. an evil grin spreading across his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:30 pm
well now that i have my meal, anyone want to join me in a discussion of gia activities? i'd like to know what there is to do  

Draconni

icekat312

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:42 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole
Jman05
looking back at the device 'that thing will kill me" bows his head and clasps his hands with his first and second fingers up takeing in a deep breath he exhales with force smashing an invisible field covering his true identity and reveling his hideous deformty two small red horns and red bat wings. "there that feels better to not have to worry about the drain from "that high magic. his power seems to grow as the time goes by with out the over field. as he speaks two ornate gold swords appear in his hands cast in a redish glow and a blueish glow both looking like a dragon spewing flames for the blade crakcing his neck "Well shal we get going?" a wicked smile creeping across his face. strides to the door his wings pulled in. but still it seems like he is holding something back even though you feel demonic power radiating from him with a hint of a human gentility that calms at the same time.

eek "...Well now.......thats....interesting to say the least." *Turns to Icekat with a smile* "Maybe you should order a second.... *looks at Jman a second time* .....make that a third drink. If you wish you can come outside with us, Icekat." "Don't worry you won't get caught up in the cross fire. *Cole thinks to himself for a second then whispers something to the three chicks that are traveling with him. *The biggest one shakes his head and chirps something with his feathers ruffled looking at Jman.* *Cole shakes his finger in disapproval.* "Chirp." *says the chicks, and they jump down and hundle up close to Icekat.* "Please take care of them, they are still young and tend to want to rush into every situation." *Cole smiles and follows after Jman, adjusting his gloves to make sure they are tightly on, as well as tiping his hat upward to keep it from covering his eyes.* "Now that we are outside, do you want to make the first move, Jman, or shall I." twisted
looks at cole with an extrem intensity in his eyes with out thinking reaches to an empty holster on his left "s**t!" stabs his blue sword into the ground and reaches into a black hole that appears in mid air pulling out a small revolver "allways have a last resort." shoveing the gun in its holseter he grabs his other sword and stands to full hight spreading his wings "if you think this is scary... just wait." at the end of saying the word wait he burst into a grey flame assumeing a defecive position. "I never make the first move." a war cry erupts from the sky as his white falcon dives from the sky coverd in the same grey flame as Jman aiming for Cole. an evil grin spreading across his face.

*and just as that happens the large chick on icekats tail hops of and just as icekat notices its very close to the battle sight then she sprouts her purple and white pixie wings flies across the field and catches the chick before it gets hurt then she lands and tries to stand but falls because her foot got hit with the blast.* ugh what happened i thought i made it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:32 pm
Foodfoodfood...
*is starving...*  

LuckyGunner

Dapper Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HowlPinndraggon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:36 pm
*Howl walk into bar* the usual please  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:58 pm
hi  

fedran

Kurent of the earth

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:05 pm
walk into the bar *glances around and sees 2 people at the bar* slides into a seat 1 energy drink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:08 pm
lugen walks in food lots of it *im starving*  

Kurent of the earth

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kurent of the earth

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:49 pm
walks into the bar and sits next to calypso and starts to read and orders some food  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games