Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm
Jordan looked back behind her. "Hey Maria....you been paying attention to which way we've been going?" Receiving a typical Maria answer Jordan sighed and looked around. "I'll just go check up top so we know where we are." Flying up above the trees she looked around real quick. Seeing some buildings to the right and a lake far off to the left ((lol, there's gotta be a river near a lake, right?)) she came back down. "We kinda got off track...a bit...but we're good."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm
((I prefer to inform myself completely of this, since it's not always the same from RP to RP. Since my character controls water, he can detect some nearby, right? XP To me, it sounds logic, but I still prefer to make sure =J))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:35 pm
((makes sense ^^ though he can't fly...or can he? O.O))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 pm
((Could he? o.O I mean he controls water, but flying is also under the blue Ira's... I thought you had to choose one or the other XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm
((He could, but he'd have to develop that over time. Like Michishige could use telepathy, but he'd have to develop it, which he's trying to do. XP So, at this moment, I'd say he can't fly, since you didn't say he could use both sub-I'ras in his profile))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm
((Alright works with me =J For now, I'll stick with water XD))

Rock sighed. ''This little water isn't fun anymore...'' He said to himself as the water returned into the bottle. He looked around him before shutting his eyes yet again. He felt the water running through the land around him; through the plumbing, through the underground streams... And he found what he wanted. A large lake lay just a few minutes walk in the forest nearby from the school campus. He got up and went down through the building, locking the door behind him and headed outside in a casual walk towards the lake. He already felt the nerves of his entire body shaking with febrility as he didn't have this opportunity to attempt in the control of bigger bodies of water such as a river or lake.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Spencer put his violin away and began heading off to economics class. He didn't notice anyone of the roof.

Alex was at the battle dome and was practicing in the darkness maze. He always asked for the maze to be made a bit more challenging the next time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:55 pm
((Ima call Mr.Marsh Marsh....because))

Marsh hadn't managed to leave the battle dome yet, getting caught by Doc Martel and turned around to help the students for the next day. He had just returned to the monitors and begun pulling on his hair when it flickered to life with a student. "Ah...Alex doesn't even need any help." he said to himself, irked as always that his self-admiration had been cut short.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Alex easily faded into the shadows and crawled along the side of the wall in shadow form. He dodged sensors and cameras with ease. Alex had pretty much mastered all the darkness abilities except for one that he still had a bit of trouble with. Shadow hopping. He wanted to try and improve on that before the day of level upgrading.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:59 pm
((ooh, what's shadow hopping? O smile )  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm
((When one has phased into a shadow, they can hop from one shadow to the next. Say they phased into the shadow of a building, then they can jump to the shadow of a nearby streetlamp, then perhaps a mailbox, etc. However the shadows must be withing close range. One couldn't hop to a shadow 20 feet away from the one they were in before))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm
((cool. >.> Jordan is so gonna get good at that...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:31 pm
((what level is she?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:36 pm
((>.> 3. she'll be able to do it...eventually))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm
((Well Alex is a high level 5. Who knows? Maybe he'll be assigned as her tutor sometime twisted ...or perhaps for any of those with a manipulation ability. That's his other one))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games