Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm
{My nana died a few days back. It was on a Saturday, I think. That's pretty much the reason why I've been home all week. It's also why I've been tending to my way more emotional siblings, who were crying non-stop at first. They eventually shut up and started instead quoting Hannah Montanna - which is horribly, horribly worse.}

"I'm guessing she'll try to keep the child away from me as much as possible, or at least she'll brainwash the poor dear into hating me." Marianne guessed, sighing deeply.

Mala smiled faintly, loostening her grip on the pillow and gazing up at Van now. "Good. With that, I know our baby will grow up wonderfully."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am
"I doubt Van'll let that happen. Mala may not like it, but family's family." Riley said folding his arms. "That, and we've got eternity to change her mind."

"No kicks yet I take it?" Van asked, eager to feel those first signs of life from their child.

((Oh no, I'm sorry! D: I was wondering why you've been on earlier than usual...As for the H.M. quoters, I am so, so sorry...))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 am
{Thank you. I appreciate it. Though srsly, the Hannah Montanna s**t has been seriously pissing me off. Also, I'll probably start having a normal schedule again next week. I won't be on as early anymore, but yeah.}

Marianne chuckled softly. "Isn't that the truth?"

"Not yet, unfortunately." Mala said, reaching her hand over to place it overtop Van's. "I can hardly wait until they do, though."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:26 am
((*hugs* If it helps any, might I recommend a few videos mocking the H.M. movie and Guitar Hero rip-off game? They are full of cynical sarcastic goodness.))

"I hope you'll yank me away from whatever I'm doing as soon as it happens." Van said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, you said the fling with Jaquel was seven hundred years ago? If that's the case, how'd you live long enough to have me and Mala to begin with? Or was that part of the package deal of the Hell's whatchamacallit? I'm not magically inclined like Mala, so a good portion of that went right over my head." Riley admitted.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am
{Yes, I'd really like that. biggrin }

"I was in my early twenties or so at the time. Naturally, we could live six times as long as a healthy human - so we normally live about 600 years." Marianne explained. She then went on to say, "As for the magical talent, it's only passed on to the daughters. Any sons we have won't be able to use magic, but they're just as likely to live about the same lifespan as any daughter would."

"I promise you I will." Mala said, her eyes sparkeling brightly at the thought. "I wonder what it'll feel like..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am
((Too lazy to link twice. XD One site with two links. The titles should be fairly clear which is which. These are made all the humorous in that it's a grown man being forced to review them. XD ))

"Like I've been saying, I married a vampire, so I doubt genetics have anything to do with my lifespan." Riley said waving the theory away.

"You'll have to let me know on that one. I am unfamiliar with the inner workings of the female body." Van said before pausing for a moment before smirking a bit. "Well, unfamiliar from the female's perspective."

((And something else of random epicness while being hilariously true.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 am
{Thanks again. XD Lol, poor guy. I don't envy him one bit. He's hilarious, though.}

Marianne then said, "By the way, I've been meaning to ask, what is your spouse like? Are they someone I'd want to strangle and tie to a burning pole?" Well, at least we know where Mala's imagination comes from.

Mala chuckled, now going on to sit herself up and return his smirk. "Until that last bit, I was going to say how that doesn't seem to be the case."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 am
((He mainly does pop song reviews and riffs on many an artist. You can also find some of his older reviews on youtube. Lady Gaga has been featured on multiple occasions, and he's also riffed on H.M.'s "Party in the USA". biggrin ))

"Angel is....a handful to put it nicely." Riley said with a nervous smile. "She's kind of like a little kid, really energetic and distracted rather easily, but no matter how much she drives me crazy some times she's just hard to hate." he said with a smile. "But, her family as a whole is crazy, and I had to get away from them when they all came to visit."

"We wouldn't have this little one on the way if it were." Van said smiling at the yet-to-be-born baby.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:13 am
{Roflmao, sounds awesome. XD}

Marianne smiled upon hearing this. "Oh, really? So that's why you are here instead of with her?" she asked.

"I wonder what our baby's going to look like. Or what gender they'll be." Mala muttured, looking down at her stomach as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am
((Of course, tons of other reviewers inhabit the site, mostly movie or game reviewers of varying entertainment value, but JesuOtaku's anime reviews (that just updated for the first time in months) are often helpful and humorous. =D (No, I am not getting paid. I'm just a fangirl for many a reviewer there. XD )))

Riley nodded. "And why I'm still alive and kicking. I have to take a 'blood donation' from someone or something every few days, but it's worth it. Contrary to popular belief, vampires don't actually burn up in the sun."

"Like I've been saying, we might get lucky and wind up with twins." Van said with a big smile just thinking about some of the later years watching the kids play.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:37 am
{Really? Lol. Also, don't worry about that. I fangirl over the AVGN plenty. biggrin }

Marianne grinned. "I'm just glad I got to see you again, regardless of the means."

"If it's not twins, we can just as easilly make another any time we like." Mala said, snuggeling herself close to Van once more. "Our baby's going to be soooo adorable~"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 am
((I'm more of an NC person myself. And the two have had a few crossover vids, like the random NC/AVGN battle they had, or the AVGN showing up for TGWTG site's one year anniversary brawl. biggrin ))

"Just...try not to smother our child like you did Riley." Van said as he raised a somewhat worried eyebrow at her.

"To be honest, I'm surprised you're taking this so well. I'd think my mother would be concerned about her child having a relationship with a vampire." Riley said, somewhat surprised she hadn't thrown her cloak over him to protect him from the vile sun or something.

((We may be approaching Twilight joke territory. >XD And I. Need. SLEEEEEEEEP. @_@ *passes out on the desk with a thud* X_X ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 am
{Goodnight. To be honest, I planned on going to best soon anyway.}

"Oh, honey! I've met a couple vampires in my time. I know that they don't burn up in the sun." Marianne assured Riley with a chuckle. "If the b***h hurts you, I'll cut her. But she hasn't, apparently, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about."

Mala gave a nervous laugh and an embarassed smile as she said, "Oh, don't worry honey, I'll try my best not to! If I'm truly that horrible with it, you'll always be there to help me...right?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:20 am
"Even if she did, I wouldn't want you to. Her brother is very protective of her." Riley said with a sweatdrop, a little scared at the thought of Angel's brother going at it with Marianne.

"Of course! I managed to save Riley before any permanent damage was done, I'm sure I'll be able to stop you before you go overboard." Van said with a slight chuckle. "Of course, that's just if you go overboard.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:26 pm
{Ugh, I'm going to have to go to funeral stuffs today and tomorrow. I'll be going soon, but I don't know when. I do know, though, that my brother's being a little b***h.}

Mala kissed Van on the cheek after hearing this, satisfied with his answer: "Thank you, I appreciate it~" she said in an almost sing-song voice.

"Well, that won't have to happen if she doesn't hurt you now does it?" Marianne said, laughing.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games