Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Moody
I’m learning all your tricks: She's delusional...
I can hurt you from inside: No one
I made myself a promise: Platform 9 and 3/4

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven tried not to study the scar on her arm. You couldn't even tell it had been made by teeth, but it was white against her already pale skin and raised up slightly. It wasn't very big or very noticeable, but she always found her eyes drifting towards it. It was ugly. She was pretty, she knew she was, and she'd be even prettier as she got older, probably, but it was a flaw and it bothered her. As did the thought of what it had done to her. You're still human, she reminded herself. You're still you. But when she transformed, when she turned, would she still... would she still be her? If she thought on it too much she would snap and probably end up murdering someone, because if her patience had been frayed before, it was nonexistent now. She didn't really see what she had to be happy about, besides the fact that she was no longer stuck at home with Mitchell. Newlyn had told her she should make some friends. Morven found that notion both delusional and laughable. Maybe if Cassie were here... but she did not see the other girl. So she walked as far away from her sisters as the platform would allow, and stood like a small marble statue. The look on her face spoke a thousand words, all of which promised torturous consequences if she was disturbed in any fashion.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Chloe walked onto the platform with her brother and cousin. As soon as they arrived Chloe went on her way to finding her friends and left David and Leonette to their own devices. Looking around she saw a number of people that she knew it was no surprise since she was in her final year. Though, she was looking for two people in particular Newlyn and Sun. It just so happened that her eyes fell on a very tired looking Newlyn.

“Newlyn!” Chloe called rushing over to her friend. Her feline companion Whiskers following over before circling around Newlyn’s legs. “You seem… tired. Something wrong?” she asked concerned about her friend. This was their last year and she wanted them to enjoy it.

With: Newlyn

Wearing: Final Year...

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:35 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tired
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe
Every time you say hello: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn smiled at the sight of her friend, though she didn't want Chloe to worry. She couldn't exactly tell her what was really wrong. She bent down and pet Whiskers, before straightening back up. "No, not really. I'm just tired, I suppose. Summer was hard... with Elsie and Morven fighting all the time, and you know," she lowered her voice, "My father being well... my father. And NEWTS, of course." She shook her head a little. "It's just... I have a lot on my plate. Sorry." She felt bad about dumping all this on her friend. "How have you been?" she asked quickly. "How's Sun, and David?" Inquiring about them and changing the subject made her feel slightly better.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecrueset

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
                                                    Bow made love to needy string
                                                    In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                    Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                    Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ |♫| Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles grumbled as he stepped onto the platform, already annoyed about the trip. He lived in Hogsmeade now, not in London, and yet, he was being made to ride the express like he lived far from the school. Jason had been very adamant about that, having apparated the Irish boy to the Leaky Cauldron and left him there with enough fare to catch the Knight Bus and make it to the station. Worst. Ride. Ever. He slouched, rolling his trunk before him before catching sight of Newlyn and Chloe. A slight frown marred his face at the sight of Newlyn's face, but he shrugged it off and made his way over, a grin replacing his previous expression. He waved toward the two of them before his hand found his hair again, brushing it back and scratching his head. "Hey Newlyn, Chloe. What's up? Hadn't seen the two of you all summer."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Why did I have to ride the train again?
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                    Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                    Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

David walked onto platform with Chloe and Leonette. He left the two to go find Shayna since it a tradition he’d like to continue at least until graduation. His sister had become head girl and with that she was as pushy as ever. David didn’t let it get to him but figured he’d continue being himself regardless of how she felt at times.

Walking through the platform David pushed his trolley over to the train before going in search for his brunette Ravenclaw girlfriend. Upon seeing her he rushed over from behind and wrapped his arms around her. “Hello miss Ravenclaw Captain. Ready for another fun year that will surly put us to the test?” David asked Shayna happily. He was excited for his sixth year, no more history and no more astronomy who could complain about that?

With: Shayna

Wearing: T-shirt & Jeans

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

Leonette was nervous about this year. She had a lot to think about since last year and had gotten nowhere fast over the summer. Aside from her birthday it was boring as ever other then collecting her books for her upcoming year full of electives. Leonette was looking for someone in particular, a Ravenclaw to be exact. However she wasn’t sure if things would be normal or awkward between them after the previous year.

With her cousins leaving her to search for friends Leonette scanned the area until her eyes fell on David. Walking over to him she felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. Why was she even thinking about such things? Shaking her head as she fought her feelings Leonette put on a smile that probably wasn’t all that convincing.

“Hello David how did your summer go?” Leonette asked him curiously. It was about the only thing that made her feel a little better to ask. After all why wouldn’t she want to know that?

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

Didn't take Cathy long to find someone to try and make friends with...

David had made his escape from his little sister the moment she had run into another first year-a blonde with longer and wavy hair and green eyes who had seemed somewhat nervous on her approach. He knew his sister well enough to know that she was the type to try to rope him into chatting or stick her nose where it didn't belong if he did stay close. Thus, he had disappeared into the crowd and found a seat on a bench, pulling out his textbook for his healing elective, but mostly watching his sister happily chatting and getting along quite well, apparently, with the other girl. He never quite understood how his sister was able to easily get along with practically anyone while he generally avoided everyone. No, his sister loved being around people... she might have their Dad's blonde hair but he was confident she got her more sociable personality from their mum.

He was watching his sister when suddenly he heard Leonette's voice address him and ask how his summer went. Nearly jumping he shut the book closed and looked up at her and quickly stood. "Uh... my summer went great," He said a bit embarrassed. "It was fairly typical I guess besides the fact I'm pretty sure Dad's now going to try to convince Mum we need another kid in the family." David motioned his hand towards where Cathy was chatting with the other first year, Celena Snow. "Cathy's Hogwarts letter sort of ruined Dad's hopes of having a 'normal' kid in the family..." David said. "But, um, besides being pestered with a million questions by Cathy it was a pretty ordinary summer. Well, and I didn't have to go visit the extended family which is always nice."

He shrugged glancing away with a small smile. He was happy to see Leonette again and at least with Leonette she already knew he happened to have a little sister, not that he had told either of his parents that he already spilled that information to a classmate. And he wasn't going to mention the piano lessons he had been taking. Glancing back he said, "So, how was your summer? What electives did you decide to take, anyways?" He figured switching the subject to something more academic was always safe-besides studying and academics generally was what consumed his life and it was one of those safer neutral subjects he felt. And, he wasn't going to entirely admit it-or at least publicly-but he hoped some of their electives overlapped.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier had been in his mental debate when he saw one of the girls from his year pushing her trolley forward on the platform. Well, the best way to avoid talking to his cousin was to be talking to someone else, right? He sighed, thinking that his cousin might think that it was a sign that he was getting over his family's big issues when it wasn't, but the urge to just go ahead and try and avoid Bradley was too much. He made his way over, his face mostly neutral as he approached the blonde. "Umm, hi. Mind if I hang around you for a bit? I'm trying to avoid my cousin deciding I need to talk."

No, he did not need to talk, and he certainly didn't need to talk to anyone about what happened. He did slouch a bit, however, looking over the crowd before looking back at the girl, hoping she didn't mind his intrusion into her private time. For all he knew, she might be avoiding people as well. Which would be about his luck, anyway. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he waited for her to say something first.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, please don't let Bradley or one of his friends see me...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel looked around the crowded platform. Spotting Gypsy could be a little hard, since she changed so often, but....there! Pink streaked blonde. Daniel grinned and snuck up behind her. With a mischievous grin, he covered her eyes from behind. "Guess who? he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: No one in Particular
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color
Wasn't he the one who in Advance Flying Class last year who understood what I was getting at about calculations with beater?

Veronica raised a brow surprised when Xavier approached and asked if he minded hanging around her for a bit since he was trying to avoid his cousin. She paused for a moment realizing he was in her year and had been the one who seemed to have a similar view on the position of beater if she remembered correctly from Advance Flying II, last year.

She took a breath before putting on a smile and said, "It doesn't really matter, either way, I get wanting to avoid people. Might as well be of service, I suppose." She crossed her arms and shook her head and said, "Though, I suppose, I should take offense on the fact you make me sound like an accessory or a pariah or something... "

She frowned and waved a hand and said, "Sorry, that came out weird: I just mean if your cousin really wanted to bug you I wouldn't think I'd be the type to scare him away. Anyways, you were the one who looked at the beater position from a more tactical view in Advance Flying, last year, right?" She forced a smile and said, "Though, I suppose I was the idiot who made a quidditch position into a set of mathematical formulas and calculations."

It had been a long summer, but talking about something ordinary like classes from last year was a relief, though she felt like she was more rambling than anything else... it was one of those nervous habits she had and she told herself as she held her smile that she needed to work on that. Seriously, she talked way too much, she felt, especially considering the Ravenclaw had said he was trying to avoid his cousin who was trying to force him to talk. Wasn't she sort of doing the same thing by asking a question of him, even if it was something fairly mundane?

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny watched the interaction between his brother and his friends, and blinked when Jer addressed him directly. Red eyes watched the exchange, not exactly sure on how to respond, but, knowing Jer, he would expect for Kenny to say something. Clearing his throat, he looked each of them over before shrugging. "Jer, I don't know her well enough to say anything to her at all, let alone to even say how she dressed last year. I mean, sure, she looks kind of different, but that's not a bad thing, right?" The younger of the two watched as Jer threw his hands up in the air before he ran them both through his hair, looking quite frustrated. Kenny couldn't blame him, though. When he had seen Jer and the others again, they didn't look quite the same as they used to. Better dressed than what he remembered, and certainly better fed. Though, he did have to hide a snicker when he realized he was the same height as Jer now. Apparently Jer was going to be short for the rest of his life. Kenny didn't know himself how tall he was going to be, but he was sure it would be taller than the blond.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, my brother's pretty popular...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer threw up his hands in exasperation, both at Gypsy's response and then ran his hands through his hair, thinking that everyone was ignoring the obvious. Sure, Gypsy was still standing out, but not in a very Gypsy fashion. At least Toby understood, somewhat, when he commented that girls were fickle, but he tried to imagine any other girl in his family dressing or being different, and had a hard time doing so. He was going to respond when another boy, one of Kenny's teammates, cover Gypsy's eyes and the blond couldn't help himself. "Kettle and Hob where yer puttin' those German Bands, China, or I'm garn ter make Bobby tha' ya daan' need them anymore."

He put his hand in his pocket and fingered the knife there, but resisted the urge to do anything at the moment. Glaring at the boy one more time, he pulled himself from the wall and decided he needed to leave before he did something he regretted. Seriously regretted. "I'm garn ter Scapa Fla ahead and ge' on the Michael Caine. I'll clock aw of ya mashed potato."

════════════════════════
                                                        Location: Platform 9 3/4
                                                        Thoughts: Wot 'appened ter Gyp?

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ttire: [x]
                                                          xxood: Occupied
                                                          xxxxocation: Platform
                                                          xxxxxxompanions: No one

xxxClaire wasn’t quite sure what to expect for the coming year. With a fist clenched around the Prefect’s badge, Claire wandered from one end of the platform to the next, too absorbed in her thoughts to notice anything that was going on around her. There was almost a sense of dread in the pit of her stomach as the thought of her OWLs surfaced. How in God’s name was she going to pass the exams this year? First year was fine, she at least retained some of the things she had learned, but her second and third years were fuzzy, and fourth year… it felt like an entire year had gone by and Claire could only remember one or two things, choosing to block out the rest as selectively as she could, which really meant blocking out virtually everything. The summer after Fourth wasn’t any better – she had spent most of it at home, going out only once or twice every month mostly just to prove to people she wasn’t dead. It wasn’t until the last month of summer that the girl had finally found some closure and started to get her life back on track. ’There’s no sense in moping around now…’ She had to tell herself constantly. ’I still have Rose, and I still have Nell… and I have… and I have Uriel.. - and all the other people in Hufflepuff…’ It felt strange to think about Uriel, though not in a bad sense, more often than not thinking about him brought a smile to the girl’s face. She wasn’t quite sure what to make of that, either. ”I know…” She muttered in the faintest of whispers. ”A year of uncertainty, that’s what this will be…”

xxxAs she relaxed her hand and unfolded her fingers, Claire stared down at the shining prefect’s badge in her hand. Claire couldn’t figure out why she had been chosen for prefect, especially not after her performance last year, what with skipping most of her classes and quite possibly failing each and every one of them. She was by no means an exemplary student, nor was she well known amongst her peers and professors. With a sigh, Claire closed her fingers around the badge, pressing it to her chest as she looked up. ’Please, don’t let me fail my OWLs… mom, dad, Tabitha, I’ll do better this year, I promise.’

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This isn't going to be awkward, right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho was rather proud to say that, this time, he barely even flinched at Tanya's surprise attack. Of course, that could partially be attributed to the fact that she'd chosen to prod and tickle his ribs rather than pouncing on him for once, but whatever. He rolled his eyes, a wry grin spreading on his face as he turned to hug her back. "Hey, Tanya," he said. The smile didn't last long, though, because of course she had to ask about Kas. He put on his best serious face and pointed at her. "Ooooh, no. No. There will be absolutely no date stalking! If you want to spy on me and Kas... you'll just have to find a date of your own and double with us," he declared, not really liking that option any better than the first, but he figured that if she had a date of her own, she would hardly be so obsessed with his. Although... "And it has to be a real date. Not just some random person you ask to go to lunch with you as an excuse to spy. And unless I catch you two snogging, Elsie doesn't count," he amended, crossing his arms, expression as close to firm as he could get it with the faint blush spreading across his cheeks and the sheepish grin trying to find its way onto his face. After a second, he relaxed. "But, yeah, I'm excited. I missed you guys," he told her, not bothering to add that obviously he'd missed Kas the most. He figured it was pretty much a given, after all, and it seemed rude to tell his best friend he'd missed his boyfriend more than her.

spaceJust then, another kid approached, one he didn't recognize, and said hi to Tanya. Echo arched a brow, wondering who the kid was. He hadn't seen him around Hogwarts before... he wondered if Tanya had picked up his sister's penchant for adopting first years. Last year it'd been Wren, and now this kid? Not that it was a bad habit to have, knowing an upperclassman was always helpful. He smiled at the kid, for once not feeling like a complete weirdo. "Uh, hey! I'm Echo Lovette, Tanya's friend," he said, trying to be totally non-threatening or intimidating, which he figured wasn't hard, since he didn't exactly cut an imposing figure.

spaceWhen Elsie approached and immediately asked where Kas was (referring to him as his beau, which both annoyed Echo and made his stomach do flips at the same time), he frowned, shrugging. "I dunno, I hadn't seen him yet. But, it's not like I won't run into him sometime today. I mean, when we leave, he's gotta be on the train somewhere, right?" Echo sighed a bit. He had wanted to get to spend some time with Kas... they were dating, after all! Which still felt really weird to be able to say, but the good kind of weird. He really was looking forward to seeing Kas... and spending time with him. Again, he was exceptionally happy for the fact that they were in the same house. Other than classes they weren't both taking, they should have plenty of time to see one another. Especially considering Echo had trimmed his electives list by half of what it'd originally been. This was going to be a good year.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Chic at the Platformspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another year, another opportunity... wonder when Daniel will show.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy barely had a chance to respond to Jess' questions, or to Toby's total betrayal (because seriously? Fickle? Rude, much! She wasn't fickle, she was an artist!), because before she could open her mouth, two hands covered her eyes. She tensed up, readying to sock the person, figuring that Jer and Toby were both in front of her, so whoever it was definitely needed to be punched, when his question made her relax... or, rather, the voice asking the question. She rolled her eyes behind Daniel's hands at Jer's threat, thinking that he was getting a little too violent lately, and then reached up to pull Daniel's hands away from her eyes and wrap his arms around her shoulders, grinning as she looked back at him. "Daniel. Oops, cheated, didn't I?" she said cheekily, her nose crinkling.

spaceBefore she had a chance to introduce Daniel to her friends, figuring that introductions were probably in order, what with the year difference between them, Jer muttered something that she only half understood, which was odd, since she was getting pretty good at keeping up with him and his accent and slang. She followed it well enough to get the gist of it, frowning at him. What was with that? Did the blonde hair really bother him that much? She couldn't think of any other reason for him to be in such a sour mood, after all. She rolled her eyes, figuring whatever was eating him, he'd get over it, and smiled back at the others. "Jess, Toby... Kenny," she said, pausing on the last name, because she would feel really, really awful if she got Jer's brother's name wrong, after all, "This is Daniel! Daniel, these're my friends, Jess and Toby, and... well, that was Jer," she said shrugging, and then something registered. "And you and Kenny didn't even need to be introduced because you're on the Quidditch team together, duh." Well, that was a bit embarrassing. But, whatever. It wasn't like she'd totally humiliated herself or anything. She stood, smiling, eyes flashing ever so slightly. She was in an exceptionally good mood this morning, the fact that it was morning and Jer's case of sour grapes notwithstanding. Not a bad way to start of a year.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games