Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Hogwarts Express ✧(What) About to go to school! ✧ (With) Ivy and Adaline and a boy ✧(Why) To learn of course!

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira blinked at the way both girls were looking at her and tried not to fidget uncomfortably. Maybe they were sizing her up as they said, to see if she was worthy. Worth of what she had no idea but she apparently passed a test since they both acknowledged her kindly. Then she heard a whistle and shout that to board the train and was seized by a moment of terror that she could miss the train and never go to Hogwarts. She nodded anxiously at the red haired girl who introduced herself as Ivy and began to push her trolley besides her and was taken aback by the nickname the girl had already given her. Snowflake? Was it because of her hair? The young girl was used to such name-calling because of her unusual hair color but never had she been called a name so...nicely. Plus if she thought about it, snowflakes were universally unique. It was almost physiologically impossible for two snow flurries to look exactly the same; so basically the other girl was calling her unique. She quite liked that. It was weird that she was given such a nickname before she even introduced herself but it was still rather nice. "My name is Eirawen Baine but I prefer just Eira. You can call me Snowflake but I'm not entirely sure I'll remember to respond to it." Eira responded rather dryly but kept her small smile on her face to show that she was just kidding. She could never forget a nickname like "Snowflake." It was much nicer than the other names. They reached the train just in the nick of time but now came the hard part of finding an empty or relatively empty compartment to sit in throughout the duration of the ride. The blonde hair girl just picked one at random and found a boy sitting by himself tossing what looked like a football and looking a bit disgruntled. While there was more than enough room it would be incredibly rude to just barge in without at least asking. "H-hi. Do you mind if we sit with you?" she asked apprehensively.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Diamond Wales

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Addie giggled at Ivy's new nickname for the quiet fair haired girl as she made her way into the scarlet train lugging her trunk behind her. The burnett followed the quiet girl into a compartment which also held a young boy inside. She was definitely going to call this girl Snowflake. The name Eira suited the girl as well but snowflake was just seemed better. She was secretly glad the girl wouldn't be offended when she called her that. She laughed as Snowflake asked politely if they could join him. Most of the compartments were filled up by older students they really didn't have a whole lot of other options. Without waiting for the boy's answer she pushed her way into the small compartment. "Snowflake, you're way too polite." She quickly turned to store her trunk and owl above her chosen seat and turned back to the boy. "Hey, I'm Addie. This is Eira." She introduced herself and the white haired girl then gestured to the red head as well. "And that's Ivy. We're all first years and I hope you don't mind but we're joining you." She said with a smirk not giving anyone any room to object. She plopped herself down directly across from the boy. Addie was known for being a little bossy and demanding so she wasn't concerned with how she basically took over the compartment from another kid. It wasn't something that was going to keep her up at night that's for sure. She glanced over at the girls waiting for them to make themselves at home as well. Addie still didn't know how she felt about the first years she found herself with but they had an entire train ride to get to know each other, right?

Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Prefect Car with Julius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously?! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian barely contained the urge to snort at Jess' advice over how to be a good prefect, thinking that if that's what it took, he was already pretty far off the mark. Be cool? He wasn't capable of that, he was pretty sure. He was too much of a spaz. "I just have a fair bit of difficulty seeing myself coming across as any sort of convincing authority figure," he said dryly. He knew for a fact that no one in years 2-4 would defer to him in any way, if they'd ever noticed him before, anyway. Anyone who'd paid attention to him for half a second in the years prior would know that he didn't exactly scream 'authoritative.' He might have a bit more luck with the first years, at least for a couple weeks, but it wouldn't be long before they all realized he was a total derp.

spaceThe werewolf was relieved that, as far as he could tell, Jess hadn't overheard him. There was no way she'd be so at ease right now if she had; that bit of nervousness he could smell was probably unrelated. Maybe it was just because of her own prefect duties. Or because she was a seventh year. Really, there were a million possible reasons for it. He relaxed visibly at the thought, though he found himself tensing up again when more people arrived in the compartment. He vaguely recognized all of them, though the only ones he could put a name to were Lexine, because she was in his year, and Gypsy, because she was Jess' best friend. He blinked when, upon noticing him, the older girl's hair changed colors, or, at least, her bangs did. Her statement made him scowl, cheeks turning pink. "We just went to a movie," he said. He didn't get what the big bloody deal was, or why the other girl was smirking at him. People went to the cinema all the time, after all. Vaguely, Dori remembered Jess saying something about how the Ravenclaw was constantly snogging her boyfriend, and, assuming that the blond she was presently laying on was said boyfriend, sort of hoped she'd drop it and do that instead. Not that he wanted to see that, but, if it'd get her off his case about going to the movies with Jess, he'd take it. Or, if the Head Boy could tell her to bugger off. That would be equally nice, though he supposed it wasn't really the guy's job to keep the prefects from annoying each other... or was it? He had no idea. Still, the seventh year boy looked pretty annoyed, so Dori wasn't too keen on making him get involved, anyway. No sense pissing everyone off.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly in the Train with Addie, Snowflake and Joel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hah, I didn't even have to hunt him down! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy grinned widely when Eira accepted the nickname, determining that she would call her Snowflake until she answered to it all the time. Eira was pretty, sure, but Snowflake just suited her. She was pondering this as they looked for a compartment, blinking in surprise when the apparently-shy white-haired girl found one first, and asked whoever was inside if they could join them. She got the feeling that Eira was raised in one of those old-fashioned, super well-mannered families, from the way she acted. Addie, on the other hand, was apparently much more Ivy's speed, as she didn't give the occupant time to answer, entering the compartment and introducing them all. As the redhead went to offer a wave to the stranger, she realized it wasn't a stranger at all, and smirked widely. Hah! She'd been wondering how hard it was going to be to track him down, and lo and behold, there he was! She snickered.

space"Oh, we've met," she informed the brunette, dropping down in the seat next to Joel and grabbing the ball from him, tossing it a couple times. "Do adults not take the train, then? No dorky... what was it again? cousin? to bore you to death before you make it to the castle?" she asked in amusement. It then occurred to her that maybe Joel didn't want his relation to the geeky guy who'd taken him for his books broadcast, but she didn't see the point in keeping it quiet. Someone would notice it eventually, after all. If the way the guy had acted at the store was any indication, she had no doubts he was going to embarrass the hell out of the blond, though she did at least think it wasn't on purpose. Ugh, she was so glad she didn't have any relatives in attendance or teaching.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Цп₴оґтєd

════════════════════════

Joel apparently didn't have to wait for very long before the cabin had not one, not two, but three girls invade, one of whom he recognized. Blinking, he sat up, frowning as Ivy took the ball he was tossing. Well, there went his entertainment for the ride. He crossed his arms, giving the girl a look. "Better not lose it. Football coach gave that to me when I had to quit the team. And yes, cousin. Ugh, can we not talk about him? Bad enough I have to see him every day when we get to school."

It wasn't like he hated Grayson; in fact, he barely knew the guy. The problem was that he had decided to give Joel a bit of a head start on lessons. Specifically history lessons. Joel had to admit, he hardly paid attention to them, and he doubted he knew any more than the others did starting. AT least the brunette introduced herself and the other two, even though he already knew Ivy from the bookstore. "I'm Joel. First year too. I already met Ivy. Please tell me that you guys aren't complete nerds. Bad enough I have to live with one."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, at least I won't be bored?
                                                  OOC:

Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

amo10690

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Hogwarts Express ✧(What) About to go to school! ✧ (With) Ivy, Adaline, and Joel ✧(Why) To learn of course!

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira was beginning to sense that her newly acquired nickname was going to be a semi-permanent fixture from this point on. She didn't see why basic courteous manners was such a bad thing and had to work hard to keep her appalled expression off her face as both girls barged their way into the compartment and took seats like they belonged there. Not wanting to stick out (any more than she usually did) she nervously entered after Ivy and took the seat besides Adaline and after seeing her store her trunk and owl remembered the small promise she had made to her own familiar and unlatched her crate door so she could go out and roam freely. Apparently that could wait since the moment she exited she merely jumped into her lap and began to mew out pleas (or demands since she was a cat) for pets and conceded using her fingers to scratch and pet her mismatched kitten. She watched Ivy and the boy converse for a bit and saw that the two had previously met from how comfortable they already were around each other. Just from listening to them both she gathered that he, Joel, had a cousin who worked at Hogwarts and was perhaps a professor. Of what she had no Earthly idea but it stood to reason that whatever it was left him with a very bad impression of the man. Honestly if she knew of a relative that worked at the school, she'd be beyond exuberant about that fact. But that was just her. At his introduction she tilted her head to the side slightly wondering how she was supposed to respond to his...request? "Well I'm not a complete nerd I don't think. I mean, I'm a nerd in the sense that I value an education and have intellectual hobbies but other than that I have no interest in odd card games, comics, video games, and I rarely ever watch television. I do however have an interest in self defense." Eira told him bluntly but not unkindly. Having been called a "nerd" in all manner of bullying she had taken it upon herself to know that particular word backwards and forwards and saw no correlation between herself and its definition. Personally, since "nerds" ended up being successful in whichever field they so choose, she thought that being called a "dork"-someone who is dim-witted and slow-would be a more lasting bullying remark. But that was just an opinion and she didn't think they wanted to hear it.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Diamond Wales

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

In haste to get into the train and get a compartment, the boy halted his answer to her questions until before they actually got into the train. At some point along the trail into the train, Benjamin had found himself in front of her, his view veering from right to left, looking into each compartment to find an empty space for them to occupy. Soon enough, he did find one that suited his liking and he found himself opening it and holding the door for her, waving her in with what seemed to be the slightest of bows. "After you," he said a smile on his face before watching the girl go in. He himself followed in after her, taking a seat close to the window, for he loved the view of the train ride allowed him to partake in. It was a good time really...and it would allow him an escape from the nervous wreck he was about to be with riding with Ariana alone. He had gotten nervous just looking at her, let alone sitting with her...alone. But then again, he didn't want it any other way.

"And to answer your question...yes I did get my cake on time and before you ask; yes, it was delicious," he said to her, a smile on his face as he thought about it. "The cake was really good, and then of course the icing was amazing. I love dark chocolate; so you pretty much guessed that one right on the dot. Seems like you know me pretty well." He kept the smile on his face as he thought about it. Oh...how much he wanted more of that cake, but of course, Ariana didn't necessarily have access to a bakery while they were at Hogwarts. Surely he would visit the following summer to get more, providing he didn't do something utterly stupid that would cause her to become mad at him for whatever reason.

"Where are my manners though? I didn't ask how the rest of your summer was. So...how was it?" he asked her, wondering what else the girl had done over her summer. He hadn't asked her earlier, but he would make up for it by asking then.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:56 am
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna raised a brow when Toby imagined Gypsy as Head Girl and then pointed out the possibility of Jer getting Head Boy and she shrugged, "Honestly, my bets are highest on Xavier." She smiled slightly when Toby pointed out 'Captain Walsh' would kill her, though some of the other team would as well. She then frowned slightly and said, "Crash didn't tell you when he handed over the team? I've considered it once or twice... maybe he assumed I told you."

She sighed and then when the conversation was about her meeting Toby's mother she settled for crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at him. Finally Ronna said, "Okay, Toby, 'sizing me up' doesn't exactly make me feel better about that at all. Anyways, she'll probably remember she'll want to meet me after we graduate considering I am moving out then and I was going to offer you the opportunity to split rent with me. And you, no doubt, can cook better than me. Otherwise, I'll be stuck eating poorly cooked spaghetti unless Theo decides to crash on my couch for a few days and actually can cook, though knowing him he'll be a prat and just think it is funnier to laugh at me attempting to cook something beyond Bachelor food." Shrugging she stood and followed Theo towards the train before taking the lead and heading to the prefect's car.

There, Jess and Julius and one of Julius's brothers-the Hufflepuff one that Jess had a crush on and was busy being interrogated by Gypsy who was pretty comfortable on Jer's lap. It seemed like the typical antics honestly, and none of the new prefects were that much of a surprise, not that she knew the 5th years that well, especially not the Ravenclaws or Slytherins. Though, she had sort of assumed if two of the triplets had gotten prefect they would have just nominated the third, which didn't happen: it went to the Slytherins' Seeker.

"Ah, so my calculations were right, not surprising really," Ronna laughed to Toby, seeming to forget her concern about possibly having to meet his mother or the fact she had admitted to considering quitting quidditch and then offered to let him move in with her. She moved on to taken her position more seriously and said, "Well, looks like most of us are already here. Congratulations Xavier on Head Boy, by the way. And..." She raised a brow at Gypsy and sighed, "we can get the formalities away and we all can move onto other things we'd rather." She raised a brow at Xavier, "Do you want to go and give introductions? It'll be shorter probably if you do so."

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:41 am
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 and the Train With: ...
Hmm, wonder where Timmy is right now?>

Benjamin raised a brow at Morven when she snapped she knew he was speaking Spanish, not bothering to answer. The real fun began when he had stolen her hair clip, her red hair falling wild and then swung at him which he easily dodged. One, because her aim sucked. And two, well he did play quidditch so he was bound to sort of figure out how to dodge a few hits once or twice. And his mum wasn't shy at throwing something at him that wouldn't do much harm-she tended to favor wooden spoons and pens or pencils if one happened to be around. She tended to stick only with quills.

"Come find me and I might, Gatita!" Benjamin called out chuckling as he got on the train adding laughing as he waved the hair clip in the air in parting, "Tú sabes que me amas! You even tracked down my home you missed me so much, after all!" He was still chuckling as he ducked into the rush of students heading onto the train and found an empty carriage where he left the door open and propped his feet across the seat next to him and left the carriage door open as he twirled the hair clip in his hand chuckling figuring Timothy would find him soon enough-and probably along with la Princesa Mira.

And, Benjamin was sure if Mira and Timothy hadn't gotten to first base by this point he'd so lock the two in a broom closet and refuse to let them out till they started snogging. Mira was okay as a cuñada, Benjamin supposed, but as mere friends, no Princesa Mira was too annoying to put up with unless she was bringing Timothy more benefits than just friends. Not like Mira was smarter than Timothy or better at taking notes than him after all. And Timothy had Benjamin there to help him with fixing their (Timothy's and Benjamin's-the notes Timothy took and Benjamin just borrowed) astronomy notes.

Translations: (1)Kitten
(2) You know you love me!
(3) sister-in-law

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Third Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina smiled as she stepped onto the train. Dude, it was third year! And they were starting their electives this year! She was so super excited. She was taking Music and all kinds of other stuff. But she was so super excited about music in general. I mean, come on! Who wouldn't be?! Crazy people. That's who. Then she remembered why she hadn't just picked a cabin like some weirdo! She was looking for her best friend in the whole world! Okay... Other than her older brother. Ariana had vanished! With Benjamin onto the train when she had gotten to the platform, and the thought that maybe they wanted to be alone never passed her mind. The dirty blonde practically skipped passed cabins until she found the one she wanted and burst through the door. Not even realizing that maybe they wanted to be alone. "ARI!!!!!!!!" She yelled before tackling her bestie on the seat. Okay, so Nina didn't know control but dangit! The girl was excited to see her bestie after the summer holidays! In fact? She was so happy that she didn't even realize that Benjamin was in the cabin. "How was your summer? What did you do? What did you pick for electives? Do you know that your hair looks really pretty today? Like, it is normally really pretty but it stands out today! Or it would have if I hadn't just tackled you. Why are you a-" She stopped realizing that Benjamin was also in the Cabin and turned a bright shade of crimson. "Oh.. Sorry Benjamin! I was just so excited to see Ari... I sorta overlooked you... Forgive me?" She asked.

Then as the words left her mouth, she realized. Oh wait... They are alone. In a compartment... Together.... She narrowed her eyes mischievously. And giggled. "Oh I see now. I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll talk to you later Ari. Don't you do anything weird Blakely." She giggled before standing. Oops. Oh well. She stood, dusted off her jacket and opened the cabin door. Looked back and winked. "Play nicely you two." She said giggling again.

((Please please please don't hate me. She got away from my control on that one!))

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Cargo Pants and Tank top
And it feels good to be with people like Ari and Benjamin
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oops... Guess I ruined the moment? haha

╚═════════════════════╝

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 am
Pinocchio looked closer and he saw,
Two huge rows of sharp yellow teeth!
And he realized his mistake.
So he would sulk and drink and mope...
And cross his arms and hope to die.
And then a fairy came one night,
To bring this sorry boy to life.
She pulled some strings and spun him about.

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SIXTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And he walked all night long: Calm | 'Til he was stopped: ... | By the shore of the ocean: Echo | But still he walked on: Train

Dave wasn't going to pretend he wasn't disappointed that his summer had consisted of more learning how to swim and occasionally helping Elsie's older sister bake than 'yes I want to be with you's and snogging. But he'd learned a while ago that what couldn't be helped couldn't be helped and it was actually one of the better summers he'd had in a while. So maybe his mum thought he'd spent the summer with his 'girlfriend's' family. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. She'd been happy for him to get out of Cokeworth; said he spent too much time down by the river doing God knows what or hanging around their old house, scaring the people who'd moved into it. Dave knew exactly what went on down by the river, and it tended to involve smoking, and he suspected his mum knew that too but faked ignorance so she wouldn't have to ask him 'have you been smoking'.

Honestly, there were worse things he could be doing under a bridge and it wasn't like he'd been anywhere near grimy rivers or falling apart bridges this summer- he'd been by the ocean with the Vass sisters and he swore he might have tanned, just a little, from all the sun. They were... surprisingly down to earth, and it wasn't just the small cottage as compared to a massive manor house that had shocked him. The eldest one, Newlyn, had to be no older than twenty, but he would have pegged her as being in her mid twenties with the way she acted. He didn't know any chicks her age who seemed to handle that much responsibility so calmly. He wouldn't be calm; looking after two younger siblings on his own, especially when one of them was Morven. Elsie acted no different than she did at school; dressed the same, reacted the same to things. Morven, who'd vaguely known and disliked before this, was probably worse in terms of behavior, but she restrained herself from going for his jugular when Newlyn was around, and Elsie could actually shut her down fairly quickly if it was a verbal fight. The fourth year seemed to be still working on her comebacks, and Elsie was the faster, smarter talker.

But she off with her friend, Tanya, the loud Gryffindor- which was basically most of his house mates, now that he thought about it- being prefects, a position he was thrilled he'd been passed over for the year before. And his chances of being Head Boy seemed fairly slim, given the detentions and the fights and the grades. Good. It was bad enough that back at home, in the muggle world, he was known as the kid who'd gotten a shiny gold ticket out of Cokeworth because he was 'accepted into a posh all boy's school on the grounds of academic scholarship'. It wasn't that everyone was jealous, it was more that they were angry, and it was hard enough worming his way back into groups of old friends to begin with; doubly hard when they thought he spent his school year around freaking gentry. Most of the compartments had at least one or two students in them, and seeing as he didn't like most of his classmates, it was a little difficult to choose.

But he spotted Elsie's friend and Tanya's boyfriend, Echo, in one of them, reading, and since he wasn't preoccupied with his girlfriend but rather a book, Dave figured it was okay to sit in there for now. He'd just read too. His magical law textbook or something. Anything. It wasn't as if he'd grown to dislike reading; just most of the stuff in the Hogwarts library was not terribly interesting to him. He knocked on the frame of the doorway to alert the other boy to his presence. "Hey, can I sit?" he asked bluntly. "It's filling up fast and seeing as... your girlfriend and Elsie are with the other prefects..." he trailed off and shrugged. "Have to sit somewhere."

And now I wonder how I was made....

Cara MiaKitty

That boy sprang up and began to shout:
"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face; they're alive!"
And she would cry, "Liar, liar! What have I done?
You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."
She knew about those wooden boys-
It's an empty love to fill the void.
"Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"
So he would cry, "Liar, liar! I'll prove it to you!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:40 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru was not a stickler for being exactly on time, but she hated running late all the same. She'd slept in, had to eat a rushed breakfast and throw her clothes on to catch up with her brothers so they wouldn't leave without her for the station. Jar was a seventh year now; he'd be graduating at the end of the year and then it'd be just her and Adge now, who was a sixth year anyways. Both her brothers suddenly seemed so much older than her; she felt even more like the little sister. And she'd never exactly minded it, even if they teased her a lot, because they were her brothers and she loved them, but maybe she'd feel less like the baby of the family after they were both graduated. At least she wasn't the baby of the extended family. Rhys and Caty were still at home; too young to attend Hogwarts yet. She wondered what houses they might be in. Rhys maybe Ravenclaw or even Slytherin, and she suspected Caty might be a Hufflepuff in the making, but she could always be wrong. The last call for boarding had been going around just as she got on the platform, so she'd rushed for the train without waiting around to look for friends. She could find them later, though she thought she saw a blond boy who might have been Louie, who she hadn't seen in ages. It was to be expected, him being in Slytherin and her in Gryffindor, but she thought she'd heard something about him getting sick over the course of the year. That had to suck. She'd always hated being laid up in bed. She kept an eye for out Addy or Tori, or even Rider or Lyall, but so far, no one. The compartments were full of excited first years or older students. She found a miraculously empty one and sat down with a sigh. She really didn't want to spend the whole ride alone; she'd leave the compartment door open and be on the lookout for familiar faces.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:53 am
User Image

Arianna followed Benjamin as they searched for a compartment. The Ravenclaw found one and he even opened the door for Ari to step through first. She giggled at his bow and joined the fun by curtsying back. Ari couldn't help but appreciate his kindness and courtesy. They had just gotten to their seats and Benjamin told her how about the cake she made. Any conversation she was about to join into was suddenly interrupted by a whirl of dirty blonde hair. Ari was suddenly bombarded with her best friend Nina who literally jumped on the red head and launched into a bunch of questions. Ari attempted to answer her but every time she opened her mouth to reply her friend just piled on another question. Ari was sure she resembled a fish gaped in the water. As soon as the flurry of her friend started it was over. With a rush her friend said something about interrupting and playing nice. "Nina wait? What?"

Ari sat in her seat with a look of complete shock. She glanced across at Benjamin "Do you know what just happened? Or what she was talking about near the end?" Arianna was completely thrown off track and now had no idea what the two of them were originally talking about but that was fine by her. She was now more concerned with what Nina was talking about.

RedEagleEye007
Shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 am
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli got onto the train, already looking around and trying to spot anyone he could recognize. So far, no one really stood out, and the albino scratched his head and decided to find a compartment for himself. If nothing else, Jean ad Cathy and maybe even Celaena might try and find him. Taking one of the empty compartments, he sat down and absently pet Hank. The toad croaked in response and Eli himself settled in to wait for the train to start.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder where everyone is.
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am
User Image

Addie was a bit shocked as Ivy said she already knew the boy and seemed to know a bit about him as well and her curiosity got the better of her. "Wait, how do you two know each other?" She asked as she waved her hand between the blonde boy and the red headed girl sitting across from her. Were they family friends or something?

It was Joel's nerd comment that made Addie snort. She definitely wasn't a nerd. She always considered that to be her older sister's job. But she did have to agree with Snowflake a little at least about valuing education. Not that Addie was any good at anything school related but it was true education is somewhat important maybe a friend like her would be a good influence on a group like this. "Self defense? Really?" She questioned Snowflake. She honestly couldn't imagine a girl like her trying to fight off any kind of attacker with her fists. Addie herself was more of a sports kind of girl. "I personally like sports." She was eyeing up the football that Ivy was holding wondering if they would get in a lot of trouble should they play a game up and down the corridor.

Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101
Diamond Wales

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games