Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm
"God damn it Adrian...." Amaya growled, her fingers digging into the balcony, ignoring the stone cracking as her right hand began to break the stone. When Adrian fell, she let go and spun around to Sikes. "Send me in, call the fight, do something god damn it!" She growled, shadows beginning to roll behind her like dark flames.

Sikes shook his head, his eyes narrowing at Amaya. "Let it play out." He told her, turning back to the fight and ignoring the angry shadow user.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Suddenly his blood sprang to life once more, rising up from the ground and amassing into a large ball hanging in the air. The boy stopped, looking behind him to see what trick Adrian could possibly have left. Once the sphere of blood had collected what was on the ground, it slowly began to shift and take on a new shape. A rough copy of Adrian. Once the body of blood was finished, it calmly looked down at its hands, as if examining itself before looking back at the boy, just in time for another telekinetic blast to take out a chunk of its head. But it was unphased, the blood simply filling in and reforming the lost chunk. Slowly, it began sinking down into the cracks of the arena floor, traveling along towards the boy he couldn't get to it before the blood suddenly sprang out from the ground and covered him. In the boy's panic, he was unable to fight back with his powers, struggling to get out of the crimson suit that covered his whole body before he finally passed out from lack of oxygen. Once it was sure it had won, the blood left the boy, returning to look like Adrian as it walked over to the wingless body, and carried Adrian's limp form out of the arena.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm
"There you go. Now go get him before he bleeds to death." Sikes said, waving Amaya off even though she had already disappeared.

Amaya had long since left once the fight was over, taking Adrian from the blood copy and pressing shadows against his back as hard as she could to keep him from bleeding to death. She took him to the clinic, handing him over to the medics there and then stepping back to let them work, though she still lingered nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 pm
The blood copy opened its mouth as if to speak but no sound came, placing a hand to its throat upon realizing it hadn't initially formed vocal cords. "Ahhhh....ahhhhh..." The sound wavered, shifting between all manners of tone and pitch as it was finally narrowed down to sound like Adrian, although he still sounded muffled, as if being heard through water. "Hopefully....I don't have to deal with anymore psychics...." The blood "copy" said as he looked down at his hand.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 pm
"Hopefully you don't lose anymore appendages." Amaya shot back, glaring at blood copy. She was worried about him, though she covered her worry with anger, shadows still rolling around her like black fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:52 pm
"The wings are the least of my worries. Right now, I'm more concerned with whether or not I'll wake up later if I go back in there." Adrian said pointing at his body. "Sorry if I gave you a heart attack, but I didn't plan on this."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:55 pm
"Well if you don't get back in there you're going to bleed to death anyway and then you'll never wake up." She snapped, a shadow latching onto a bottle nearby and smashing it out of her anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 pm
"Don't worry, I'm keeping the blood in and my circulation going. Blood's my thing, I know what I'm doing." Adrian said easily. "Besides, if I do go back there, note that I'll probably still be unconscious, during which I won't be able to keep myself from bleeding out or any of that stuff."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 pm
"Whatever..." Amaya muttered, glaring at Adrian before finding the darkest corner of the room to retreat into, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched the medics work in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm
"Amaya..." Adrian walked over, hesitating to give her a hug, unsure if he'd even be able to do so as he looked down at his hands again. But he did so anyway, and successfully wrapped his arms around her. "Look, I'm sorry...There's only three possible ways I'm coming out of this; alive and in my body, dead and stuck like this, or just flat out dead. Two out of three aren't terribly pleasant, and I'd rather be stuck like this than dead. You think I'm not scared here?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 pm
Amaya said nothing, just bowed her head to let her hair hang in her face. Her shoulders shook lightly as the tears began to roll down her face, though she was trying desperately not to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 pm
Adrian stayed silent, hugged her a little tighter as crimson wings wrapped around her, hoping to comfort her as much as he could in his current state. "I told you, remember? Back when we'd barely met? I promised you I wasn't going to die down here, and that's not going to change."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:38 pm
"You're not in control of that right now, you said it yourself." Amaya hissed, her voice wavering as more tears began to fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 pm
"I don't care. Even if I do die, and I can't stay in this form, I'll kick the grim reaper in the goddamn balls and run right back to you. God himself will have to tie me down if he wants me to stay dead." Adrian told her softly. "Whatever it takes, I'll stay with you."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 pm
"Stop making promises you can't ******** keep!" Amaya shouted in anger as the shadows spiked and shoved Adrian away from her. "When you're dead, you're dead. That's it. People don't ******** come back!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face as she glared at Adrian before she sank into the shadows and disappeared.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games