Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:01 am
Samuel laughed as he let go of his father and looked down to Evan and raised an eyebrow. "YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS LITTLE RUGRAT SET YOU FREE?! FROM THE VATICAN?!?" He boomed before crossing his arms. "WHEN NOT EVEN LUCY COULDN'T?" He said as he began laughing before turning and walking towards the Mansion. "MAYBE MOTHER WIL BE PROUD OF YOU FINALLY." He said as he bellowed out in laughter before leaping away.

"...." Evan sighed as he began walking again. "Yea...Mother..." He said softly as the cage began rolling again.

Zalera raised an eyebrow. "Seems Victoria has been rather rough on these kids." He muttered as he began to follow his two sons.

Lucy's eyes locked on the group as she raised an eyebrow. "I don't know who you lot are but..." She said as she walked infront of the others and crossed her arms. "Thank you for keeping the runt safe..." She said softly before her eyes locked on Nick. "Hmm?" she said as her ponytail twitched slightly. "Alarune? What is it?" She muttered before looking back at Nick before pointing at him. "You..." She said coldly. "There is no way my brother freed my dad by himself....I don't know what powers you lot possess...but seeing how you drug an executive here as well then that means a secret is hidden here..." She said sternly. "Better not let my mother see into your souls then...she'll see everything if that happens." She warned as she turned and followed after her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:00 pm
Sitting in the cage it didn't seem that Mizori caught most of what Evan had said. Her iris's, blurred at best, seemed almost unfocused. She seemed in a haze as she shook her head a few times and seemed to be trying to will herself to her feet. Her body didn't seem to be responding to her commands tho as each effort was fruitless. "Where am I. Where is Jedar? Where is Muzet" Mizori spoke a tinge of fear in her voice. She was out of place her mind was a fog. Her last memory was of having started down the stairs of the Vatican to check on Jedar and Evan.

Joe had stepped now between Mizori and Evan. He had not liked how the conversation had been going and while he stayed quiet on the matter, he held his mace to the side. "I care little for your tone of speech Evan." Joe commented, he didn't like the dark threats he seemed to be spewing. "While she may be an enemy only a coward attacks a taken prisoner" Joe warned. As was usually the case his honor came first in the matter. Looking at the actions of the other members of Evan's family Joe kept his stance in front of Mizori's cage.

When Mizori's cage began moving again he stepped to the side of it. His mace still drawn by his side signaled he had not yet relaxed. Evan was not acting as himself. What ever Jedar had done to him was clouding the Evan he had come to know.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:11 pm
"We're his friends. We do what we can to keep each other safe." Skye said in response to Lucy's thanks and warning. She felt like it might not be so easy to keep Nick's white essence a secret. "We'll explain everything soon." She said calmly to Mizori when she started asking questions. Then there was the matter of Evan. She walked to Joe's side and placed a hand on his arm that still held his mace and gave him a look that said 'not now.' They'll have to wait to talk about this and preferable when his family's not around. It seemed clearer now that the corruption in him won't be able to be controlled for long. After giving her message to Joe, she continued on ahead, following after the Renoirs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:59 pm
Evan's eyes flashed dark purple as purple sparks snapped and popped around his left hand as he glared at Joe. "Bite your tongue you vile imitation...." Devan hissed as he briefly toke over.

Evan's turned back to normal as he toke a deep breath. "Leave me be.....I'm having a hard enough time with another soul inside of me, let alone being home and being near the one who had a hand doing this to me."He whispered sternly to Joe. "You guys go on ahead...I"m going to have a quick talk with my group." He called to his family as they went on ahead without them. "Ok, look, I know I'm swapping places alot with this spirit...but I know how to handle it." He muttered calmly. "It's a purple user, a darker one sure, but a purple user just the same....I know once my dad and mom rejoin that I can't use his powers anymore...." He said sadly before taking a deep breath. "That's why i plan on making him my contracted demon." He announced as his left hand sparked again as Evan quickly grabbed it. "Calm down..." He muttered to it telling the spirit to relax and hear him out. "Look...you saw how strong it is, and technically it's a demon and has a physical form, plus I may have to fight in an arena to test my power once my mom finds out I have powers" Evan said muttering the last part. "The point is, we stay under wraps until we find the pure essence, Mare has no Idea where we are and the living weed won't be getting away from us... her body is more used up than mine and I literally became a hulking monster." He said shrugging. "So let's get in and get out ok?" He told the others as he turned and began walking again  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:40 pm
Reaching a hand up to the cage, Mizori's held almost no strength as her fingers gripped it's bars. The fog that had gripped her for the most part had lifted. Her eyes, now focused, stared towards Joe's back. He had stepped in front of her as Evan spoke dark at her. "Where are you taking me" she asked. Her voice weak and almost inaudible. What was going on around her. How had she gotten to such a place. Her mind could almost not comprehend what had happened. "What is this place? Where is the Vatican forces?" Mizori's voice a tad louder this time still held no strength to it. As Evan had said she her body held all but no strength.

Once again she tried to make it to her feet within the cage as it moved with no avail. She felt helpless and scared currently. She had been some how captured by the ones she had been trying to capture. She worried for Muzet and Jedar. If they had captured her it must have been at the Vatican. Why couldn't she remember tho? "Don't ignore me!" She tried to shout. They were acting like she was nothing more then a caged creature currently. They had payed little attention towards her other then Evan threatening her.

"It's best if you are quiet for now child of Yggdrasil." Looking over his shoulder Joe looked towards Mizori. "You aren't strong enough to do much in your position. For now rest, we haven't decided what to do yet with you. So for now you are safe." Sighing as he looked back to even as he spoke Joe's eyes traced him. He listened to his friends as they spoke keeping silent until both Skye and Evan talked.

Crossing his arms Joe again put his weapon away. Evan for the moment seemed to have regained himself. "If I may intervene in your thoughts of this....demon you wish to make a contract with." Joe stepped in looking at Evan. "You can hardly keep control of yourself as this creature keeps residing within you. Do you think that you will be able to keep such a power under control as a partner?" Uncrossing his arms he looked down at Evan as he moved closer to him being the taller of the two. "Do you think such a thing is wise my friend? Not all demons will be happy sharing power." His words were a warning to Evan. Joe felt that Evan's mind was still clouded in the situation he we in. He felt that he was not thinking as clear as he should be.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:26 pm
Evan smiled. "Yea...when Jedar did what he did to me I saw more than I think he wanted me to..." He said softly. "The world as we know is much more than we thought....our powers aren't the only ones out there." He said as he looked at his hands. "The power to create...and the power to destroy. That's the true purple essence. Each color has another side. A Pure and Tainted side." He said before looking at Joe with a burning confidence. "My father is the angel of death and my family is royalty and they all think I'm weak. If we want to stop what's coming I'll ave to come to terms with this demon. I want to surpass when my parents." He said seriously.

"That's the reason you've been keeping me back?!" a Voice rang out in Evan's head. "My power is not something you can just use whenever you know?! We have a special arrangement. You get weak and I take over and wipe the floor with whoever!"

Evan chuckled. "Oh and this creature has a name that I picked out. " Evan said smiling. "I'm calling him Zero....since Zeromus is our combined power."

"E-Eh?! You're naming me?! My name is Destruction!!!"The Voice yelled angrily. "hmmm....fine.... I suppose it has a nice ring to it...Your world will need a name to know me by anyway..."

Evan looked to Mizori and raised an eyebrow. "Though for her...maybe my mother can help clear her mind about everything....She can restore forgotten memories..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 pm
Nick remained silent and calm as everyone seemed to have their own opinion on everything. It mattered little to him, everything had a beginning and an end, and despite having an all important goal to accomplish, the Assassin couldn't be bothered to worry. Meh, this'll all sort out soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 am
"We trust you. We'll let you deal with it for the time being, right?" Skye said with a soft smile, trying to keep some of the peace within their group and lessen any hostility that there may be. She still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea, but she still had faith in Evan, in all of them. "I think we all just need to get some rest. It's been a long day." she suggested. If they needed to come back to this issue, they should do so when they've all been well rested and can think clearly than how they are now.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm
Evan nodded and smiled. "Now, my mom may seem sweet but..." He said sternly. "She's the queen of the underworld here so she is rather brutal...." He said shuddering at the thought of his mother's monstrous side. "Nick, stay away from Lucy, she was the one who raided the Vatican before we arrived." He warned before taking another deep breath. "Let's get this over with shall we..." Evan said as he begin walking back towards the Mansion.

The group was greeted by a demon butler who held the door open for them as they entered the Mansion's marble foyer. Evan's hands clenched into fists as he stepped in line between his siblings as the three of them suddenly bowed.

The clicking of heels could be heard descending the marble staircase infront of the group as a woman in a long purple dress walked down them. "Well well...look who has come scurrying home..." A elegant yet cold voice rang out as the woman reached the bottom of the stairs. she had a cigarette in a holder which she toke a hit from before blowing out a cloud of smoke that changed different shade of purple. Her hair was up in a bun with two long purple pins holding it up but letting some drape over her right eye. Her deep purple eyes locking on the people infornt of her.. "Evan....my sweet..." she said coldly before putting her index finger under his chair and raising him up. "What are you doing home?" She asked as she toke another hit of her cigarette before blowing the smoke in his face. "Hmm?" She asked softly. Evan explained why they were there to her and that was all before his mother put a finger to his lips. "The pure essence?" she said before smiling and beginning to laugh. "You? Who are you to replace your father?" she said as she walked back up the stairs and turned to everyone. Her eyes locked onto Zalera and she furrowed her brow in distaste. "So...you freed him?" She said simply as Evan nodded. "How?" She asked before scanning the rest of Evan's group. "The lock, placed by the most dreadful light walker, could not be broken by even myself. Yet you expect me to believe that my weakest child, with no magic, managed to break it...." She said sternly as she toke another hit of his cigarette.

"Victoria." Zalera said as he stepped forward. "It doesn't matter how I became free...What matters is that I am here for you, but I need the pure essence and to return the flow of souls back to normal." He said as he approached his wife.

Victoria raised an eye brow and laughed. "You managed to free yourself by sheer luck and will and with the help of our hopeless child...and you expect me to let you back into this house?" She said coldly as she stood her ground. "No...I raised these three by myself...and with the amount of souls in the world moved our tribe's home to this safe spot....We were almost wiped out by that horrid light suck up Zennerman and that poisonous Morrison. So if you some how got a hold of Zennerman's light there isn't anyway of you being free...unless you had some agreement with him." She accused Zalera. "But we'll discuss that later...." She said walking down the stairs and to Mizori's cage. "What's this?" She said as she toke another hit of her cigarette. "Oh....you've brought me a present Evan hun....I never had a Mare Executive soul before...." She got close to the bars before blowing smoke into the cage. "I know where I'll put you...." she said standing up. She whistled as a demon butler appeared. "Take that dried up weed to the purple room....and get her out of this..." She said as she ran her finger over the cage. "What....is this material..." She looked to her kids before blowing more smoke on the cage making the data fall apart and return to Evan. "Oh....my boy..." She said shocked as the smoke wrapped around mizori and formed cuffs and chains. She hurried to evan and grabbed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "You've gained magic!" She said happily. "Perhaps you're not as unless as I thought you once were!!" She said happily before hugging Evan. "Jeves take the Executive down to the purple room...I'll be down shortly to poke and prod into her soul. Jennings!" She called as another butler appeared. "Get rooms ready for our guests, prepare a feast for tonight...and prepare the arena tomorrow...Tomorrow we see what Evan here can do...but tonight we dine in honor of his medium awakening and our guests from other lands!" She said as the demon disappeared. Victoria walked to the top of the stairs and turned to the group. "Sorry for being rather rude to you travelers. I am Madame Victoria Renoir, You know Evan, My oldest Son is Samuel Renoir, The chain Reaper, and my Daughter Lucy Renoir, the Wicked Weave Reaper." She said smiling. "Welcome to Transkyo...the Demon underworld." She said before disappearing upstairs  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 am
Keeping quiet, Joe watched as Victoria walked to Mizori. Like Evan and Skye had asked he kept quiet as she poked and prodded towards the girl. It sickened him to poke fun at a captive. It was low in his eyes. A warrior raised from battle and wrapped in honor saw none in Victoria act. Clenching his teeth Joe looked away for a moment as Victoria's sights changed. Her persona as well shifted when she found that Evan held magical powers. It seemed like the animosity that she had held towards Evan washed away at the discovery of his powers. She was a parent that only seemed to base her care for her children on their abilities.

As she finished her speech and disappeared upstairs Joe looked at skye. "I no longer think that bringing the associate was the best choice to take" Joe stated. Between Evan unable to control his other half and his mother wanting to take her soul. Leaving Mizori at the Vatican seemed to be the more humane option that he could have taken.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:19 am
Evan sighed a breath of relief before turning to his friends and walking to them. "Don't worry...my mother only has a grudge against white users. The dryad's soul should be safe until I bust her out later tonight..." He said rubbing his arm. "The purple room is a room made with demonic runes that prevent the use of powers other than purple in it...and if you had control over purple essence it weakens you to the point of almost passing out..." He said as his brother and sister approached from behind.

Samuel smiled towards the group and his eyes locked on Joe causing him to raise an eyebrow in curiosity. "JUDGING BY THAT HAMMER YOU HAVE THERE..." He said as he crossed his arms and smirking. "YOU'RE FROM THE THUNDER CRAG REGION AREN'T YOU?" He said as he chuckled. "A TRUE WARRIOR KNOWS A FELLOW WARRIOR JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM!" He said as he flexed his arms and made electric sparks flow through the chains wrapped on them.

"And you...." Lucy said looking at Skye before looking at her wrist and seeing the crystal wrapped around it. "..You must have been the girl who replaced Marcus..." she said as she crossed her arms. "Hmm...." she said softly before laughing. "You seem nice enough to replace that fruity Merman...."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:43 pm
Skye was feeling about the same way that Joe was when Victoria was in the room. It was unsettling to say the least. Evan's reassurance of Mizori's safety, for now, helped make her feel a little better. Before she could say anything, Evan's siblings had already approached them, starting up conversation. "So you knew him too.." she said, not too surprised since the knights would have to have known each other and subsequently those closest to them too. "How long have you known him?" she asked Lucy.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 am
Nick couldn't claim to be the most virtuous of individuals, but everything about Evan's family seemed so messed up, and that was coming from a guy who killed people for a living and had been orphaned. But still, despite how little he remembered of his parents, it was a little irritating to hear his Father being called a suck up. Then there was the way she talked and then the way Evan's siblings carried themselves. It's a damn miracle the kid managed to stay sane. Nick thought, the White user keeping his hands in his pockets and weapons strapped across his back. He was sure someone would inevitably want to talk to him and inquire about his won essence, these people definitely seemed like the prying sort. He'd have to lie, use an alias and when push came to shove, use his secondary powers to try and keep up the facade. "You guys mind if I light up in here, or would you rather I go outside?" Nick inquired.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:35 pm
Lucy chuckled at Skye. "Since before the war....many factions of other nations sided with our tribe and the mermen were one that did..." She said softly. "The war was rather...brutal and in order to stop it each side had to sacrifice their strongest summons." She said before putting her hand on her hip. "Unfortunately, my mother and father fused while she was still carrying Evan and the sudden shock of the forced split seemed to have stripped his magic but..." She said before looking at Evan. "Apparently, not...." She said as her ponytail began to twitch when Nick spoke. She looked at Nick and raised an eyebrow. "Yes you can smoke in here...." She said as she stared at him. "Sooo...you have the blue essence... and recently freed my father." She said as she approached Nick before putting a hand on his chest and leaning forward close to his ear as her ponytail started to twitch more. "You know....in the land of demons and darkness, not even your shade can keep your scent from Alarune." She whispered. "She tasted your mother's light and devoured her angels....Zennerman." She whispered softly. "I won't reveal you to my mother....but keep yourself hidden and away from her...." She warned before backing away. "It looks like you need a green and red travelling companion..." She said before she began thinking. "Hmmm.... Evan said having strange dreams and warnings.... was it the same with all of you?" She asked changing the subject  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Nick gave a cold, apathetic stare toward's Evan's sister, saying nothing while lighting up a smoke. The Assassin took a short drag before exhaling. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." He said finally, not bothering to comment on the dreams and visions thing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff