Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:07 am
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

Hey, you lived in England so you probably know some cockney slang, don't you?

You'd be all "Don't be a cupid stunt! Put on your ones and twos, go down the apples and pears, get on your d**k van dyke, get your arse to the bottle of pop and bring back some Britney Spears!" xd

actually i speak american slang if any... so i scare the brits cus i sound more dangerous then them.. xd american swearing sounds way worse when mixed with some british small slang.

Tee hee, cool. heart

lol yup... you know that you 2 being older then me i feel so young xd im a little child at 17 xp

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:08 am
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

5'8 isnt high though... most people are like 6'0 these days. but its all good as 5'8 is maximum height for the marines

my boyfriend is 5'6.... ninja

O_o are many people short near you? i bet he doesnt have muscles like me wink

my mom is 5 foot even...my sisters are shorter than me....my friends are 5'3 and 5'4...the guys i know are like 6'2...6'3....5'9...it varies
and i don't know how many muscles you have so...

6pack xd and big arm muscles... ill take a pic later 3nodding

well...i don't care about muscles...i love my duh duh...and as long as he doesnt become obese, i'm happy 3nodding
but, thats great that you are in shape...i should probably follow your example...one of these days....  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:08 am
shram

My hubby had a 6 pack and big arm muscles when he was in the military. He's lazy now ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:09 am
Alarias
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

You'd be all "Don't be a cupid stunt! Put on your ones and twos, go down the apples and pears, get on your d**k van dyke, get your arse to the bottle of pop and bring back some Britney Spears!" xd

actually i speak american slang if any... so i scare the brits cus i sound more dangerous then them.. xd american swearing sounds way worse when mixed with some british small slang.

i thought everyone swears the same....maybe in a different language but the same words....the "f" word...the "b" word...etc...

nah brits use alot of c**t and t**t and other words like that while americans use ******** and a*****e and things like that. i personally prefer the american one's but can speak the english swear words together with the american.

shramin

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shram
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

Tee hee, cool. heart

lol yup... you know that you 2 being older then me i feel so young xd im a little child at 17 xp

yeah i always feel old on here...i'm 20 xp  
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

5'8 isnt high though... most people are like 6'0 these days. but its all good as 5'8 is maximum height for the marines

my boyfriend is 5'6.... ninja

my mom is 5 foot even...my sisters are shorter than me....my friends are 5'3 and 5'4...the guys i know are like 6'2...6'3....5'9...it varies

well...i don't care about muscles...i love my duh duh...and as long as he doesnt become obese, i'm happy 3nodding
but, thats great that you are in shape...i should probably follow your example...one of these days....

my example? um i started smoking and havent done sport for 2 years and i get muscles xd i am starting sport again however.

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:10 am
mangacatgirl
shram

My hubby had a 6 pack and big arm muscles when he was in the military. He's lazy now ninja

well push him to work lol im going into the army next year.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:10 am
shram
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

Tee hee, cool. heart

Don't worry about it. I have a little sister complex. I always feel like everyone's little sister, even though I'm usually older. sweatdrop  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:11 am
shram
Alarias
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

i thought everyone swears the same....maybe in a different language but the same words....the "f" word...the "b" word...etc...

i use brittish cuss words??? wow...cunts a big one out here...t**t
nah brits use alot of c**t and t**t and other words like that while americans use ******** and a*****e and things like that. i personally prefer the american one's but can speak the english swear words together with the american.

i use the c word and the t word you just mentioned ...c one more than the t one...but yeah...we say like you effing c**t....etc...  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:11 am
[ Terra ]
phirisus
Terra I'm from Australia too!
What state are you from?

New South Wales. What about yourself? smile

Melbourne, Victoria.  

hard femme

Assimilated Borg

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:12 am
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

Tee hee, cool. heart

Don't worry about it. I have a little sister complex. I always feel like everyone's little sister, even though I'm usually older. sweatdrop

Thats the opposite of me xp i allways feel more mature and older then people. my cousine is 18 turning 19 but she feels like my younger sister. xd

shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

my example? um i started smoking and havent done sport for 2 years and i get muscles xd i am starting sport again however.

oh...i thought you worked out...hmm...well, you're just lucky i guess...well i gotta go...bye all  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Alarias
shram
mangacatgirl
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

Tee hee, cool. heart

yeah i always feel old on here...i'm 20 xp

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm a good bit older than you. sweatdrop  
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
mangacatgirl
My husband is 5'8"...

i use brittish cuss words??? wow...cunts a big one out here...t**t

i use the c word and the t word you just mentioned ...c one more than the t one...but yeah...we say like you effing c**t....etc...

im sure you do but it is however more used in england then america. then again it seems to be switching atm.

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:13 am
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

oh...i thought you worked out...hmm...well, you're just lucky i guess...well i gotta go...bye all

bye bye have a good one.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games