Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:44 am
Hello and welcome to the guild be sure to read the stickies and noob 101. Have fun and enjoy yourself, any problems feel free to pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:11 am
I think this is the place to introduce myself . So I am JoeyRay and I am here to make gold. As a member to me this is serious business and you will see me around, hey lets go chat maybe get a conversation going and while we are chating we can make some gold.  

JoeyRay Smith51

SIammy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello, I'm Slamuel, and I am poor.

'nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm
My name is Anthony and im 13
i just started playing gaia i think from the beggining of spetember =d
[so basically i am a noob]
i like play video games Alot [fav is super smash bros]
Yoshi is my favorite dinosaur
and i want the WII!!  

DamienAce123

c r o i s

Hygienic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Hais.
I'm Abby.
13yrs old.
8th grade.
Been on for a year.
I love J-pop, Alt. Rock, and Classical.
Video games rule.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Damaru Merodi
Hais.
I'm Abby.
13yrs old.
8th grade.
Been on for a year.
Video games rule.

HELLZ YA  

Crimson Sonata

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 am
Soren The Ninja
Damaru Merodi
Hais.
I'm Abby.
13yrs old.
8th grade.
Been on for a year.
Video games rule.

HELLZ YA

Can you please not spam that was a useless comment and just for the sake of posting. So can you please make more of a effort and read the rules.

Ang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 pm
hi im new but this place rocks! WOOT! xd  

ThePlaidOne

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:54 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Soren The Ninja
Damaru Merodi
Hais.
I'm Abby.
13yrs old.
8th grade.
Been on for a year.
Video games rule.

HELLZ YA

Can you please not spam that was a useless comment and just for the sake of posting. So can you please make more of a effort and read the rules.

Ang

Sorry.

But I welcome all you new members and hope you enjoy the guild and get some use out of it.

Was that good sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Hello everyone! I am n00 here in this wonderful guild, but please don't hurt me! I'm a n00b in here, but not on gaia. *winces and ducks flying veggies*

I am 17, and many people call me a comedian. I like to read, learn n00 codes, and make my own. I love to be with my friends, and especially those that have become my family. (Shout out to my brother, bro, sister, and...well, u guys kno who u are! : ) )
I love to help people, and am the mother of my friends. I love to mother everyone and can't wait for my own kids....fantasy and magicke are big parts of what I love, as is anime, and...well...there's a lot lolz. Mess. me and I can tell you more! : D
>_<
btw, I'm pretty insane!

<3
Athena

Faith_in_the_Fey

o0King_Kai0o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:56 pm
Im new (well my old account was hacked) and i need money...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:41 am
Hello <3
My name's Lullaby Eve, but just call me Eve for short ^^
I'm new here too~ been playing Gaia for about a week now and this would be my first guild that I have joined~

I'm 17 and is a first year University student studying Computer Graphics and Multimedia as my major
I have a big interest in art and videogaming 3nodding

I draw quite a lot in my free time ^^ I love looking and studying other peoples artwork, love getting inspired~ I tend to enjoy experimenting with different techniques when I create a piece of work :3
I have not posted any artwork on this Gaia account yet though, but feel free to check out my deviantart account if you would like to see some of my pieces~

my favourite videogame genre would be rpg. The first rpg game that I fell in love with was Final Fantasy VII <3 my other all-time favourite RPG's would be: Grandia II, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Maniacs and Digital Devil Saga: Avatar tuner :33
I do play other kinds of games too, like, action games such as Prince Of Persia, Strategy games such as Disgaea and of course the fun random games like Katamari Damacy <3

anyway, it's nice to meet you all~ heart  

Lullaby Eve

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:41 pm
Lol. Welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:49 pm
Ello, Seems I've started off on the wrong foot with some people. and I'm going to go ahead and apologize for being an a** hat! there thats out of the way you can call me Wolf most people do. I'm currently working on my dream avatar and can use any donation, but mostly I'm here to make friends not enemies! Hope to meet you in the forums soon ^.^

Check out more about me VIA my profile!  

wolfpriest101

Minchie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm
Hai!..
Im Kody
My charecter is Minchie
Im 15
Have been playing for a long time... but im still poor xp  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games