Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante dives into a lake under ground in the ruins."How did this get here?"

"It's always been here. How do you think those things lived down here?" Raven asked and sat down on the shore. "Its a pretty cool place to go swimming on half moons. The water gets really silvery looking and the whole place reflects it pretty well," Raven said as she watched Dante. She didn't want to get in the water though. All she could think about was telling Corvenian that she killed Markuze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:32 am
johnny's ring was stuck on him ummmm.. i cant take it out he said  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:33 am
Soul_Reaver08
He began to laugh "I knew there was something strange about you! I had studied vampires when i was younger along with lesser-demons, werewolves, and other creatures. But never did i expect you to be a half vampire and half werewolf! So tell me how come you can come out during the day?" Asked Richter with a great sense of interest.

Craven seemed to have drifted into a daydream so Richter waved his hand in front of her face and said "Hellooo?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:37 am
johnny rushed home  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:38 am
johnny becomes angered and activates his demon form darkness surronds johnny, he hits a secret button hidden in his house and a staircase appears johnny goes down the stair case and enters hell.Ghost rider he screams as durge appears "johnny"says durge i was looking for you.where did you get that ring he says in shock i found it in some ruins johnny replies "becareful"durge says in a quite voice that ring can unlock all the darkenergy within you and trigger it."ok" says johnny can u transform into ghost rider he says surereplies durge."johnny"there still looking for you they still think your me so becareful and keep your eyes open nothing is what it seems."kairi"says ghost rider i remember the last fight i had with celestial it was dangerous and brutal becareful with her shes very strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:38 am
johnny looked at ghost rider and wanted to spar him using johnny's new dark powers.....ghost rider you ready said johnny as he went to fighting position.ghost rider stood still as a sign of disrespect to johnny,johnny went charging at him and gave him a high kick .ghost riders head position faced upward and he rapidly put it back downward.is that all you have johnny ghost rider said as chains began to appear behind johnny.johnny took out his katana and cut as many chains as possible.but not enough they held on to him and tightened they yanked the katana and tossed it .johnny was helpless he then tightened his fist and he entered his demonic form the ring activated and johnny's demon form changed he was no pitch black with half his body with mantle hot marks.he grabed a chain and pulled ghost rider he punched him and stabed him. fatal flash screamed johnny as his mantle arm became a huge vucanic arm and shot at ghost rider. argh argh argh argh ghost rider said as half his body was melted offthe demon state began to laugh and johnny powered down are you okay said johnny as ghost rider recovered yesthats way to powerful exclaimed ghost rider  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:44 am
vampire_guardian116
johnny's ring was stuck on him ummmm.. i cant take it out he said

It can't be stuck you idiot, I almost just bit your hand off to get it back. If its stuck I can't be initiated, which means I can't take over the clan, which means you will have to die. NOW GET BACK HERE AND GIVE IT TO ME!....Raven shouted at Johnny in her mind voice. I don't care what your doing, stop and get back here!!....She added on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:22 am
i cant take it off yelled johnny i need help he said as he put grease all over his finger now ******** no  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:15 am
Dante dived under and swam toward the otherside. he went up for air and saw a cave submerge under the water. He explored it and saw a tomb."Jinkies, I found a clue!" He walks in a see a sealed coffin. Curiousity urges him to peek inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:00 pm
Soul_Reaver08
He began to laugh "I knew there was something strange about you! I had studied vampires when i was younger along with lesser-demons, werewolves, and other creatures. But never did i expect you to be a half vampire and half werewolf! So tell me how come you can come out during the day?" Asked Richter with a great sense of interest.
"The werewolf in me alows me to walk in the sunlight." She said with a small sigh.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:11 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"The werewolf in me alows me to walk in the sunlight." She said with a small sigh.

"Well i feel very honored that you trust me enough to tell me. When i get home i'm going to brush up on Hybrids. I think i have a book about them but i'll have to search for it." said Richter. The bell rang and he grabbed his books. "Well i'll see you later i think i'm gonna head to class. I hope you'll change your mind and decide to join me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:24 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

"Well i feel very honored that you trust me enough to tell me. When i get home i'm going to brush up on Hybrids. I think i have a book about them but i'll have to search for it." said Richter. The bell rang and he grabbed his books. "Well i'll see you later i think i'm gonna head to class. I hope you'll change your mind and decide to join me."
Nodding Craven followed him, knowing she would have to attend sooner or later.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:32 pm
Dante opens the coffin lid and a barrage of bats leaps at him then fly off. "Hello there handsome." Whisper a voice from the coffin. Dante looked at the voice to find a very attractive women in a black wedding dress stare at him."Hi!" Dante whispers softly. She approaches him wand with a very seductive tone whipers in his ear. "I want you to work for me and kill everyone I command you too." Dante pushes her away. "I politely decline" Dante unsheathes his blade. Suddenly he bows. "I shall work for you..." Colette smiles. "Good Boy now tell me you love me." Dante pauses. "tell me!" Dante looks at her and glares."I love you." Why can't I move or, speak! She replies with a chuckle. "Because you belong to me!" Dante walks into the coffin and she throws himself at him the lid door closes. Dante thinks, Raven.... Can you hear me.... I need you to Someone blocks out the rest of his thoughts  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:34 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

They walked side by side to class "Wow i have a million questions for you but none are comming to mind. Umm you don't mind if i ask you a few questions do you becuase somethimes i can get annoying"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:46 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

They walked side by side to class "Wow i have a million questions for you but none are comming to mind. Umm you don't mind if i ask you a few questions do you becuase somethimes i can get annoying"

"I dont mind really. You'll know when I'm annoyed." Craven chuckled putting her hands in her pockets.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games