Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 pm
    Well better that than the ditz, eh? You could've hoped for the brainier one, but I'm afraid the chances of your daughter looking like Lucy Liu were a bit slim.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Lawl, Waku. x3

@Ladi: Don't worry. I'm sure your daughter'll grow up to be a very pretty girl and all the guy'll be chasing her around. You'll have to make sure daddy stands by with a shotgun at the ready.

@Moo-la: It's not a problem. I'm not someone people remember easily. And thanks; I got the shirt from my dad.

The Chexed Nut

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Chexednut
Lawl, Waku. x3

3nodding rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:29 pm
heart Ladi's Quest For Uber Expensive Items ~With Stuff~ heart

Luckily Waku, my daughter does have the looks and the brains.

@ Chex: Are you kidding boys already follow my daughter around. She has little boys bring her flowers at playground and just yesterday she got her first 2 kisses at McDonald's! The little boy kissed her and to prove he did she kissed him back. Than after we talked to her about keeping her lips to her self he kept chasing her wanting more kisses...the two both 4 years old.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:33 pm
LadiSilverfox

Yeah but why did it have to be the rebel?

lol hey. if i were in your position, i'd be SO PROUD to be the mom of rebel. xD that makes you the bad a** but still calm and cool mom. wink

*to chex*
uhh... no. it IS a problem. neutral it's a problem that you can't see yourself as memorable...
you're quite pretty and have a captivating personality, especially obvious for dean. razz
it's not an issue with you not being memorable O_o it's an issue with my actual memory. gonk (seriously... if you ever decide to show at a canadian hardware store in toronto... let me know, and i'll show you just what a crazy-person cashier i am. o.o it's... quite unplesant. i get comments once in a while like "huh? i thought you were talking to yourself" or "didn't you just ask me that?" ... *hides in a corner* =[ )

*to ladi again*
aw, that's so cute.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Being the Mom of a Rebel doesn't get cool until they are in high school, than they have other people to rebel against and for good reason.

Right now we are working on, don't rebel against what mommy says or you will get hit by a car! Hunny if you don't start listening mommy is going to dive off the deep end... and other fine conversations we have regularly.

Oh yes, she is already starting to read and she knows words bigger than most 6th graders. However she thinks it is funny to rebel against me at some really BAD times.

LadiSilverfox

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 pm
I have low self-esteem, leave me alone. x3

@Ladi: Are you serious? I didn't start chasing boys down and kissing them just to hear them scream, "EEEWWWW!" at the top of their lungs until 3rd grade. (Then we'd shove them into the girls bathroom because we thought it was hilarious.) I've never had a boy chase after me before. Must be nice~ emo xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 pm
    Oh yeah, she's totally growing up to be a super agent spy chick.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 pm

I never had boys trying to kiss me when I was little, unless they thought it was funny that I would run away screaming.

Deva just takes it in stride. stare

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 pm
o.o *leaves alone* (you're still zee pretty though >_> don't deny it, or i'll get arc to go give you the message personally ><)

well, Deva will learn. smile
and yeaaaaahhhh... the not listening at bad times... not cool sweatdrop too bad electric ankle bracelets aren't allowed. lol (that was a JOKE... though in all seriousness... have you tried one of those kid leashes? i used to have one when i was a kid... i was kind of a hell raiser myself.. >_>; wink  

~DR.MOOFASA~

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:44 pm

Did I tell you my daughter was born year of the Wood Monkey/Libra...she is a strong thinker with heavy mechanical skills. Legos, Magnetics, Carseats- a leash wouldn't hold her for more than a second or two.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm
I remember playing with Legos~ Those were the times. Her and I would get along great: Libras are Aries' opposites. From what I remember of my childhood, I was a hands-on kind of girl. I was always getting yelled at for putting my hands in places they shouldn't have been.

@Moo-la: Do it! I dare you! xd (Though, I wouldn't really mind if he told me I was beautiful over and over again, whispering it to me because that would definately make me feel like nothing mattered except him.)

The Chexed Nut

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Yep Aries and Libra's are polar opposites as far as the zodiac so you two either see eye to eye or you want to kill each other. Her birth father is Aries and my boyfriend is Aries. Thank the Gods I am a Cancer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 pm
LadiSilverfox

Did I tell you my daughter was born year of the Wood Monkey/Libra...she is a strong thinker with heavy mechanical skills. Legos, Magnetics, Carseats- a leash wouldn't hold her for more than a second or two.

ladi, i was a two year old who figured out how to get my neck stuck in the crevasse of a cement balcony, who LOVED lego, and who solved one side of a rubiks cube. ;D there are ways.

...then again, chances are she's much less affraid of reprimand than i was. sweatdrop so busting loose might actually cross her mind. industrial lock on the thing? gonk  

~DR.MOOFASA~

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm
    You should get her Zaks, if they still exist. Anyone remember Zaks? They were fun.
    All I can find is a picture of a stupid ball, but could make some awesome stuff with those things.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games