Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 pm
Chexednut

@Moo-la: Do it! I dare you! xd (Though, I wouldn't really mind if he told me I was beautiful over and over again, whispering it to me because that would definately make me feel like nothing mattered except him.)

surprised ...bring, it, BI-ATCH! mad ... xd
(yeah... you know that's only one more useless excuse for him to go over and show you how much he loves you again, right? ^^)

*to waku*
is THAT what they were called? >.O ... i swear i'd seen 'em before but never got to play with them... and i never knew the name.

sweatdrop i didn't have many legos. i only really had the big legos and some other version of woden building toys. my cousin had k'nex and lego though >< those were cool, i was so jelous. ...oh, and i now have a lego batmobile. =D soooo.... living out one's childhood fantasies much? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 pm
heart Ladi's Quest For Uber Expensive Items ~With Stuff~ heart

My daughter isn't afraid of anything except having her toys broken, thrown away and given to other children and even than you really have to do these things to get her to listen. I have already had to take a knife to her favorite ball just to get her to go to bed one night.

She also likes people to do everything for her; once she knows she can do something herself she doesn't care about it anymore. So thus you should do things like wipe her and brush her teeth for her... confused
She loves to push people too far, like burning a candle from both ends just to see what happens when the fire reaches the middle.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 pm
Tinker Toys were pretty awesome. I remember having a blast with those things.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Lincoln Logs were my second favorite next to Legos.

LadiSilverfox

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 pm
LadiSilverfox

My daughter isn't afraid of anything except having her toys broken, thrown away and given to other children and even than you really have to do these things to get her to listen. I have already had to take a knife to her favorite ball just to get her to go to bed one night.

She also likes people to do everything for her; once she knows she can do something herself she doesn't care about it anymore. So thus you should do things like wipe her and brush her teeth for her... confused
She loves to push people too far, like burning a candle from both ends just to see what happens when the fire reaches the middle.

oy. -_- good luck then... haha.

well y'know what? she'll learn and she'll probably grow out of it. well... most of it. xD (chances are some will stay with her but yeah)
see, you talk to your daughter and have important conversations. so as long as you keep letting her know that you'll always be her lended ear, and be flexible where necessary... you'll be fine. ^^
see... you're a good mother from what i can tell. so she'll be fine. a little bit crafty but just fine. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:02 pm
Chexednut
Tinker Toys were pretty awesome. I remember having a blast with those things.

O_O;; heart OMG TINKER TOYS!!!!!!
those are what i had! OOH! *jumps up and down like a maniac*

i never knew what they were called. cool WOOT!

EDIT:
ack, double post o.o; sorry. won't happen again.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 pm
    Did ya know what any of your toys were called? whee

Lincoln logs were awesome. I used to build houses for my Fisher Price Little People with them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:05 pm

We always try to talk to her like a "big girl" and she usually will respond to that eventually. She catches on to things quickly, but there are just some lessons that have to be retaught daily.

Than sometimes she takes a little more creative disciplinary actions. I am hoping she will grow out of her rebelliousness against me sooner than later and focus it in places it belongs.

LadiSilverfox

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm
yeah... i guess it'll just take time, and events t occur where she realizes she can use her rebelliousness in more appropriate ways. =3

*to waku*
nope. cool ...well, the only ones i knew the name of were lego. XD and i had none of the more popular variety.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Alright...been awhile since I've posted a picture so...here
Had some fun with my hair xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm
Alarias
Alright...been awhile since I've posted a picture so...here
Had some fun with my hair xp
8O

WIN! In everyway possible. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:32 pm
lol Thanks Chuck  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:34 pm
Oooooh..... Alarias. :3

Did you say you were 237 pounds before?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm
No...I ..don't think so Jaft  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm
What a badass picture! cool  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games