Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 am
Nerw: "How is everyone? You all liking it here?"

after a while Lore came back and was in a bit of a rush as it seemed. He pats Nerws helmet and unplugged something from his helmet sneakily like he did to Scuttles then gave a gesture to excuse Nerw from the seat. Nerw obliged and got up and just walked around a bit

Lore sits down and gestures for them all to hunch in like he was going to tell a secret, he urged them quickly shaking in nervousness "Do you all have any idea what Hedron is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:14 am
"It's alright," Ashoc muttered, before Lore walked back into the room and took a seat. She noticed he did something odd with Nerw's helmet, but she didn't think much of it. At Lore's question, she shrugged. "No idea. He looks mostly human to me, far stronger than one though. There's a lot of things, natural and unnatural, that can look human though, so that doesn't say much. So what's got your knickers in a knot about him?" She shifted nervously. Lore's mind was too much of a frenzy of thought and information for her to catch anything distinct, but she did feel a lot of nervousness coming from him. "What is he?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 am
he brought his hands up as he shook and he took a deep breath in before speaking "He is something we call a Cell Spartan, they were accidents in creation and though we are the roots of their creation we didn't make them directly....someone or something else did. Now, the problem is with this is that Cell Spartans are the opposite of Blood Knights, and the Blood Knights have been given orders to hunt and destroy every last Cell Spartan with no mercy but its hard to find them, they have a special genetic coding that allows us to identify them and.....Hedron has that code in him, and if the Blood Knights find out we'll all be killed. We need to find Hedron and get out of here, I have a ship ready to leave" he looks around realizing that Hedron was gone...."Where is Hedron?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm
Ashoc paled at this news. "Wh-what?" she asked softly, almost in a whisper in her shock. "W-why were they given orders to k-kill all of them? I don't understand. Oh my poor Hedron..." She stood quickly. "He went with Owen somewhere. We have to go. Where would Owen take him?" She stared into Lore's eyes, and even though her blank eyes were usually next to impossible to read, the worry for Hedron was unmistakable in them.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:42 pm
"hmmm, where would Owen.........." he thinks and then a grave look comes on his face "Owen is on our track and closing fast. One of the higher ups may have got some suspicion and is having Owen put Hedron through a test.....and if Owen finds Hedron to be a Cell Spartan than Owen would be killed without his armor if even one mistake was made in a fight".......he gets up slowly. and turns toward the door but 2 soldiers walk in and raise their machine guns

Lore jumps back and threw the table down on its side and crouches them beside before they started firing

Scuttles: he props his head up and spools his miniguns before firing at the two soldiers and before their knees hit the ground they were nothing but a pile of scrapped machine parts and ripped up clothing.

Lore: "Dammit! They know!" he pats Scuttles head "Scuttles get to the ship and defend it til we get there. Scuttles nodded and coiled into a ball and rolled off down the hallway. "Nerw, with me"

Nerw: he nods to Lore and got two light machine guns out

Lore: "Ashoc, Where did Hedron and Owen go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 pm
"I don't kn-!" Ashoc began to shout at Lore as the group hid behind the table, but she stopped. "Wait. What was Owen thinking again? Owen pointed and... they're going the sparring area."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:58 pm
"We better go over and get Hedron out of there!" he grabs Ashocs arm and pulls her with him as he went for the door. the ceiling gets crashed down and black op dressed soldiers dropped down and surrounded Elci, Roland, and Nerius. they drew katanas and moved in a circular pattern around them as more came to join. Soon there were over 15 of the op members.

Lore: "Lets go Ashoc, we can't help them as of now." he pulls her a bit down the hall and there were massive rumbles as they went down the halls and then soon could hear Hedrons roars

Op Member: One member once at Elcis side takes two steps and makes a horizontal two handed swing at her with his katana  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 pm
((Thanks for getting this moving again, too bad I've got a big day tomorrow and am headed for bed but...))

In a flash Elcia had leaped backwards high into the air for one so small. She flipped clear just as the blade sliced through the place she had just occupied. Her hands hit the ground one second and the next her feet had snapped down bringing the head of another soldier who had lunged at a bad time along with them.
Elcia had her boot knife drawn before the man had looked up from his smashed nose.
"It's always either too quite or too noisy with you all" She said grinning impishly as she took the katana from the hands of the man she'd just injured.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 am
So many faces, thought Nerius as he stared down one of the black-clad men. How long was I--"

His sentence was puntuated at that moment by his own reflexes as a flash of steel slammed into his shoulder, sending him to his knees. The impact spot stung a bit, and Nerius touched it briefly, noting that his last-minute freezing had done the trick. The katana wielder reeled from the steel-on-ice impact, flexing his arms to shake off the shock.

Baaaaad people. Killing time! It's kiiiiilling tiiiime! The presence was ablaze with glee. Nerius clenched his fists at his sides, sending a jet of superheated steam roaring against the ceramic floor. "Killing time..." Nerius muttered under his breath as the man in black lunged at him again, his blade singing as it ripped through the air.

Nerius reacted just in time, sending two spires of ice out from his palms, making two short, jagged lances of ice that vaguely resembled blades. He crossed the blades in front of his face, wincing as the steel made a crunching contact and sprayed his face with tiny shards of ice. Nerius ripped his arms apart and opened his mouth, sending a tendril of water from his throat directly into the man's gut, knocking him back. The man recoiled easily, exectuting a flawless back handspring and lunging forward again. Nerius withdrew the watery tendril and raised his ice blades again, rushing forward to meet his foe.

The ice and steel met again and again, each time sending a ringing crack around the hall. Nerius moved fluidly left and right, parrying and dodging slices and, from time to time, launching his own jabs and slices. To his surprise, however, his opponent seemed equally as agile, though he moved with a delicate, airy grace, leaping from toe to toe and dodging every blow that came his way. Ahhhh, can't hit the baddy? Trust us, laddy. Take him out, or we'll do it for you! Ah ha ha!

Suddenly, Nerius' vision blurred and he felt himself leaping backward, away from the man in black. His body lurched and twisted with an eerie, fluid motion that he could not control. His arms raised up suddenly, though he didn't mean for them to. The icy blades melted back into his arms, and a crack could be heard from somewhere behind him. Before Nerius could make sense of the mess, he felt a jet of water strike his back, instantly absorbing into his mass. His features melted away and his body sprouted dozens of watery tentacles, which flew out in all directions, planting themselves in the floor. A void opened up somewhere around where his stomach would have been, and hundreds of ice shards flew out towards his opponent, who stood dumbstruck, gazing upon the mishapen behemoth.

The shards made impact due to sheer volume, as the katana-wielder could not dodge all of them. He began to fall to his knees, blood spurting silently from a few wounds in his face, neck, and chest. Then he steeled his constitution and lunged forward, with noticably less agility. Before he could come close to striking range, however, two of the tendrils grabbed his left arm and his right leg, hoisting him into the air like a doll. A gurgling, spluttering sound, that vaguely resembled maniacle laughter, issued from Nerius' distorted form. The gurgling was cut off suddenly as the man screamed in agony just before the tendrils pulled his body in two.

At once, the tentacles released the two bloody halves to the ground and froze. Then, a matter of moments, the watery blob fell to the floor, leaving Nerius half conscious in the massive puddle, sprawled on his stomach. He groaned softly but said nothing, neither finding the urge to speak nor the strength to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Op: He comes up behind Elci and snap kicks her in the spine and the back of her head sending her forward with the second kick

Op 2: After the first Op knocked Elci forward he headbutt her between the eyes then punched her in the stomach

Op 3: he gives a laughs then leg sweeps Elci to make her fall on her back

Op: he comes back and gets out his katana and raises it to stab into Elcia before he gets blasted off his feet and over Elci with burning plasma and laid on the ground dying.

A creature that both seem to have a relation to Hedron but had blood knight style body armor stood outside the group of black ops with his arm raised. the floor rumbled at his wake as he walked forward then bent his head forward, Elci could feel a grasp on her ankle and then soon she slid across the floor out of the group and then just stayed across the room from the creature

Op2: "Sage.."

the creature looked at the Op that said his name then looked back at Elci "Indeed........Elcia, as they call you. I can't allow them to kill my brother, but i can't allow you to help him." he draws his smaller orange blade a few streams of fire come out of his left arm and swam through the air around him as if guarding. he begins walking toward Elci withhis blade ready to strike and his left arm out ready to guard or whatever he may want it to do otherwise.  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 pm
"And why would that be?" Her head was swimming from the attacks but it would take more than that to kill her. She was certain he would be willing to find out what would.
"Sage is it?... pray, impart your wisdom, because I have many questions and few answers."
She eyed him carefully, he was as big as Hedron and all thoughts of putting an arrow into that armor even with all her skill would be futile. Her knife lay on the floor beyond him and of course humans insisted on covering everything over with concrete and stone, so she was nearly powerless on her strongest front.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Sage: "Protocol Elcia. But I must ask, How long have you been keeping my brother, a Cell Spartan, by your side?" he gets near Elcia and holds the blade out and makes the point move back and forth and up and down to make her unsure of when or where he would strike her. "How long have you known he was a Cell Spartan?"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am
"We met several days ago it may be about a week or so." She knew better than to pay attention to the tip of the blade. "I'll have to thank you for letting me know exactly what Hedron is. That is one question answered, perhaps you might know why he does not speak."
She let her attention focus briefly on his face to see his reaction, she was certain it was not the answer he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am
Under his mask he grinned in intrigue "Hmm, so you just now found out about what he.." he quickly stabs her left shoulder and and then brings his arm back "....is. I guess I can't kill you for something you didn't know. But I also can't let you help him, plus i would like to see what kind of abilities you yourself have" he quickly makes a light swat at her cheek with the edge of his blade  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 am
Elcia jerked back from the second swipe so that only some of the hair that framed her face suffered damage.
Well at least he is genuinely interested in me now. she thought grimly. Her shoulder was bleeding but she didn't think it was a major problem.
She had to change her tactics, he was very fast for his size, and the other knife she had would be useless against his range all on its own.

"I would hate to disappoint you but this surrounding puts me at a disadvantage. Perhaps I can oblige you some other time." she said as she took a few small steps back.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff