Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:55 am
"Come on, You heard the man." Elcia called jogging after Viral.

((XP on liner sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:56 pm
((I'll compensate for your one liner. xd ))

“Great. Zenaku’s a gloater,” Kerrigan rolled her eyes with a grin as she half flew, half skipped after Viral. Her short lapse of melancholy seemed to be over, but if one looked closely her expression was a touch strained, and her eyes were not glittering happily as they usually did. However, she continued on merrily as if they were going to the fair, singing quietly. “What do you do with a drunk Zenaku? What do you do with a drunk Zenaku? What do you do with a drunk Zenaku earl-eye in the mornin’? Shave his belly with a rusty razor, lock him alone with a shiny taser, tolr’aim heif y bekuh-maiser, earl-eye in the mornin’!” She giggled hysterically at the last line, which was in an ancient tongue that few knew, and even fewer used. Loosely, it meant “check if his greatness is compensation.”  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Viral: Thats the thing. he was telling me those things to distract me from the pain <:3

*As they went they could see up to 38 automated turrets that were offline and pointed down the hallway they were going down.*

Viral: To think thats just the security ^^;

Draden: Damn O.O; they gonna come on?

Viral: No. they've been offline for a while :3 *He said as they were passing the turrets* *They approach a heavy door and as Viral opened it the enter a large corridor that vehicles could fit through* *Viral turned right and walked slowly*

Draden: *His breath became heavy with nervousness*

Marcus: you all are almost there. Good thing Viral knows his way around eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:18 pm
"I'm Just glad that those turrets are off, and wandering around this place seems like the worst possible thing. I'm glad Viral knows the layout." Cthugaria said while following close behind Kerrigan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:06 pm
*As they went further in they could see the large dome-like room under construction that was almost completed* *4 cranes with heavy bars in their grips were stationed near each other in a nice pattern that covered a good part of the room* *Hardly any supplies could be seen lying about* *A door was open across the room*

Marcus: I'm on my way. find the book

*As they walked in in search of the book both doors closed and locked*

Marcus: Damn! i've been shut out! I'll find another way in.

*The march of soldiers could be heard behind them on a elevated floor* *16 soldiers lined up against the edge aiming at them*

User Image

Zenaku: *He walks in holding the book* You all are cunning but still fall for the most obvious of traps. Viral your anxiety seems to have brought all of you right to me

Viral: Dammit stressed

Zenaku: You are predictable. But it seems there is a brain among you.

Marcus: don't....say.....anything about me!

Zenaku: I sensed you all the first time when your druid over there *referring to Kagura* was caught by my guards. But i wanted to see what you all were capable of and quite honestly.....I'm thrilled *He takes off the eye patch revealing his silver eye, the piercing sight of it made them all feel an ominous cold sensation*

Viral: Zenaku. Fear for death will meet you stressed *He jumps and flaps his wings jetting towards Zenaku*

Zenaku: Fear? I will not show fear, for the tempest is raging against you, Viral stop!

Viral: *He freezes and falls to the ground in front of Zenaku standing still* What?

Zenaku: A shame. your rebellion is merely marking your downfall my son.

Viral: Son?

Zenaku: surely you could figure it out. I am your creator. I am the closest thing you will ever have to family twisted Viral, sit *Viral sits* You are my creation Viral and I have control of you. I inserted machines into your cells to control you. You have no will anymore, you will be just like my soldiers, or even the illuminous. Viral, transform. *Virals body shape shifts into an illuminous*

Viral: What!! no!

Zenaku: Viral, morph back. *Viral changes back* Stand! *Viral stands* run! *Viral runs* Stop! *Viral stops* Cry for your loss of will Viral *Viral falls to the ground and tears develop* *Zenaku laughs psychoticly and with him a low demonic voice laughs with his* *Zenaku picks up Viral by the neck* everything you are, now is merely the imbodiment of my will. *He punches Viral and sends him flying across the room and landing hard in front of the others*

Viral: No! *He grasps his head*

Zenaku: I'm sorry my son. You were my first creation and now it seems the only thing i can do now is kill you and replace you. but you will be remembered dearly as the one that started it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 pm
(( I have to think a little about how to go about this and it's late but...

Viral can we seriously kick this guy's a**? Let me put it this way, I'm dying to use Elci's power (it's a pretty powerful one and given what this guy seems to be capable of it would make things rather epic) also the horrid things he is doing and planning aside Elci thinks very highly of families and he has crossed her boundaries. Sooo permission to kick butt??))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:17 pm
(( I guarentee nothing but try what you may ;D ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 pm
(( So let me get this straight... there are a large group of soldiers behind and above us all in a line? AND we can try to truly KILL Zenaku? twisted I think I'm going to have so much fun twisted ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 am
Kusaragi
(( So let me get this straight... there are a large group of soldiers behind and above us all in a line? AND we can try to truly KILL Zenaku? twisted I think I'm going to have so much fun twisted ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Try what you may but the keyword is "try" my friend ;D As i said i guarentee nothing. And the soldiers are not in a straight line. they are just on the edge of the platforms aiming at everyone ))

Viral: I was your fuirst Zenaku. and I will be your last stressed

Zenaku: But alas my son, Salvation is already rising

Viral: Salvation?

Zenaku: No matter. I will dispose of you all *He jumps off the platform and lands on the ground forming a crater around upon landing.* Magic, interesting thing isn't it?

Viral: Yeah, but time is on our side *He winks at Elci*

Zenaku: Time?........I'm the closest thing to time you will ever see twisted

Viral: enough! *He gets out his machine gun and shoots at Zenaku*

Zenaku: *slowing down time he deflects the bullets with his hands til the entire clip ran out*

Viral: eek What the? *He reloads*

Zenaku: you underestimate me Viral. you'll have to do much better then that.

Viral: *He gets his knife and charges at Zenaku*

Zenaku: Are you that dense? *He slows down time again and grabs virals wrist and punches him 3 times in the stomach then does a suplex on him* *He sends 8 quick jabs to Virals face then with one hand he throws Viral right back to his comrades* I know I made you better then this. or does bio weaponry also become out dated?

Viral: *He struggles to get up*

Zenaku: Enough. if you can't handle me now i can at least try my new abilities twisted

User Image

*He starts reading the book and an aura glows around him and the book, he starts reading in a differant language and about 9 other voices start speaking with his* *He rises into the air and the book floats in front of him* *Storm clouds develope inside the dome and it begins raining* *Ice starts forming around Zenaku that soom turned into the shape of a giant monster that was 15 feet tall with Zenaku inside it where the heart was*

Viral: Dammit....

*Zenaku iced armor started giving a smooth and reflective look to it*

Zenaku: *many voices spoke with his* Virals mind is you alls own enemy. I know more about what the book speaks in a few hours then it took you all a few days twisted and through Viral the book accepts me as an ice flower.

Viral: *He hangs his head guilty of bringing his friends to a certain doom* I am sorry my friends *He gets his gun and beginss shooting but the bullets could not pierce the ice* We are fighting our own element ><

*The soldiers drew out katanas and jumped off the platform joining Zenaku*

Zenaku: *He walks in quickly and punches Viral aside then freezes him in an ice caccoon* you know the price of rebellion my son *He throws the caccoon up in the air and punches it shattering it and Viral falls to the ground* *Zenaku raises his arm and a blizzard like an arctic wind flew out knocking everyone against the wall*

Soldiers: *After Zenaku knocked them all back they charged in differant directions corning them all*

Viral: There be 30 of them! O.O and Zenaku close behind!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:13 pm
Every time Cthugarai was knocked down or hit by Zenakus attacks little drops of water were falling from Cthugarai slowly forming a line between the soldiers and the group. Once the first wave of soldiers passed that line Cthugarai jumped to his feet slashing the air with his right arm flinging more water in front of the 10 soldiers, and without a moment more he raised his hands into the air creating a wall of water in front and behind them.

With a series of quick motions of his hands and arms the walls merged and encircled the 10 soldiers and closed in till there was no space left, freezing them in a solid dome of ice. With a twist of his wrist he reformed his Sword in his right hand and his shield in his left before taking a defensive stance.

User Image

"I've waited a long time to face your properly Zenaku." Cthugarai said with a bone-chilling malice in his voice. "You have something that belongs to me."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:52 pm
((I know isn't it !! Viral I think Elci's power should only be used later on in the fight when things are more desperate and when there's quite a bit of ice/water all over the place.))

Elcia had wanted to warn Viral not to underestimate Zenaku but things happened too fast. Elcia picked herself up and faced the soldiers her staff shifting to full size in her hand as she stared them down.

The first wave of soldiers came at her swords raised. She stood stock still and smiled as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could handle swords better than bullets and could Zenaku cross dimension as he slowed time. The next moment blades stabbed empty air.
.Dramatic pause.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Lobo yelped in surprise as Zenaku was transformed. Oh, this was bad, very bad! Neither she nor El Antonio could see a way out of this...

She quickly turned her attention to the soldiers as they started charging, and yelped again. This was a very, very bad place!
She jumped up and quickly unfurled her wings, flapping desperatly in an attempt to get out of their reach. If she was above them, they couldn't get her with their swords, but perhaps she could still attack them... It was worth a shot...

If they made it out of here, she and El Antonio were going to go far, far away from this horrible prison with its soldiers and crazy men/ice creatures and lack of food...  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Zenaku: *A dark menacing laugh came from the ice armor and he stomped on the ground* *The water on the ground all formed up on all of them except Lo and froze them in chambers of ice.* Fools!!! *He swat both Cthugarai and Viral to the same wall as the rain halted and clouds vanished.* Finish them! *Two soldiers with flame throwers came up on them and began shooting flames at them* You all are pathetic *He swats the rest of them into differant walls away from each other as more soldiers flooded in* *The ice from his attack swept into his armor and reinforced it*

Viral: *The flames took a tremoundous effect on him as cells rapidly burned away* ARRRRGGGGGHHH!! *Ice then began sticking out of his arms like stakes and he thrust his arm out and the sharp ice shards like a shotgun launched out and impaled one of the flame soldiers* What the? O.O

Draden: *He struggled to get up and as soon as he was able he tackled one of the soldiers and stole their pistol and stabbed them to death with his claws* *He Draden then began shooting down soldiers one by onerunning out of ammo just as fast* Dammit >< Azka!! I could use some help!

Viral: *He gets up and he charges at Zenaku*

Zenaku: All to easy Viral. *He sticks his arm out and a black hole forms sucking Viral in and then he sticks his other arm out and a white hole comes out then launches Viral strait into a wall sending a massive dent in it and setting Viral on fire*

Viral: *His ice crystals open up and cool down the fires* You are pissing me off stressed

Zenaku: *He puts his arm on Cthugarais icy prison where his soldiers were trapped and the ice shattered releasing the soldiers but 3 were killed inevitably*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:02 pm
As the flames lapped away at the ice and Cthugarai, his Eyes began to glow slightly, the ice resisting the heat of the fire. As Zenaku shatters the ice dome Cthugarai used his power to "Grab" the shards and launched them back down onto the newly freed soldiers. With the temporary ice shield he broke it into pieces launching the basketball sized shards to the flamethrower soldiers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:15 am
Azkadellia flew out from nowhere and spat ice blue fire at the confused group of soldiers who had been about to turn Elcia into a pincushion. Then she banked toward Draden spiting her white hot fire as she went.

One of the soldiers holding a flame-thrower was suddenly sent all over the room as his machine exploded. Another soldier found a knife at his throat and was dead just as he noticed blue black curls tumbling over his shoulder. Elcia was all over the room and yet nowhere to be seen for more than a moment. One after another a soldier felt a gust of icy air and perhaps a flash of dark hair before finding themselves stabbed.

(( Theory has it that the space in which one travels through time and space is supposedly very cold. At least thats what all the stories go by.))

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games