Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 am
yep! heheh!
and furugasa hair is right hehehe biggrin
2. furugasa : 1k
i'll personally send the trade coz i'm too lazy to log in and out XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 am
awesome smile thanks adie!  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am
Kogane-Maru
lol you did say we can guess every 12 hours right? *because I'm still up sweatdrop *

I'm pretty sure that's the furugasa hair. (but then I thought it was the furugasa fire too xd )

hehe also , please do not forget next time which avi you are guessing for biggrin

XD i allow it coz i forgot myself sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51 am
you're welcome biggrin  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:30 am
User ImageFeed us
urgh im running out of ideas for the items xd

oh and did you know if you turn off your pda and your chat in zOMG it lessens the lag? hee hee
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:56 am
Adie05
Kogane-Maru
I'm pretty sure that's the furugasa hair. (but then I thought it was the furugasa fire too xd )

hehe also , please do not forget next time which avi you are guessing for biggrin

XD i allow it coz i forgot myself sweatdrop

Oh god. I'm such an airhead. That's the second time you've had to remind me of things. I promise to do better, the rules really are simple sweatdrop  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm
Avi 3: vampire bat swarm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Avi 3
Vampire's Fangs  

Jaden Sincere

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
urgh im running out of ideas for the items xd

oh and did you know if you turn off your pda and your chat in zOMG it lessens the lag? hee hee
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hehhe i didn't noticed that, probably coz i mostly has my pda shrunked down and my chat off and only my crew (for easy healing/selecting) is open. tho, it's annoying when the chat is down and the little preview chat gets accidentally clicked when you're trying to move down to the next map. XD

there's plenty of time to guess biggrin

@ kogane~
its alright. hehehe but its better when its complete ne? less delays and questions wink

@ Yenn~
Avi 3: vampire bat swarm
10. vampire's bat swarm : 1k

@Jaden~
Vampire's Fangs
5. vampire's fangs : black band style eye  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Temporarily, i'll post this message since she did mentioned about it.
area51l
Yes, I admit my wrongs about using Meatball, but I don't know who Mistress thinks she is. You need to trust me on this, they are impersonating me! Both Meatball and I are returning the prizes and perhaps other items you may use in future contests.

You needn't worry about me causing any other trouble. I have decided that after a great year I've spent on Gaia, it's time for me to spend time away. I respect you and other Gaians and furthermore wish you great luck with whatever you do with your life.

Yes, you may also show this to everyone. I have nothing to hide.

Area.

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:01 pm
User ImageFeed us
after doing much brooding on every gaia item, by any chance is there a Lovely Genie White Belly Gem in Avi 1? xd
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
after doing much brooding on every gaia item, by any chance is there a Lovely Genie White Belly Gem in Avi 1? xd
User Image

altho that would have been a very nice addition to my little things collection, but alas, i own no such thing. (yet at least, you actually made me thing about it biggrin )  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:09 pm
biggrin i really like it when you're guessing the hard ones~
its like, finally, small things are finally getting some attention. hehehe!

i'm such a sentimental person XD

also, a hint for those who chance on reading this...

i rather am a sentimental person that sometimes I use the same little things in my different avi. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:11 pm
User ImageFeed us
aww no white belly gem eh? xd i got to try harder on my next guess ^^,

oh i need help i'm currently out for ideas for shoe ads do you have any ideas?

*edit*
i love little accessories too ^^, if you remove the clothes on this one you'll find lots little trinkets xd
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yhana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Oh cool!
and sorry I'm a little slow today.
darned runny nose, had to take meds that makes me feel sleepy >_<

i'll be sending the trades for the prizes
if i ever forget things on trades and stuff, please don't hesitate to inform me, i can be forgetful at times (if not often >_<)  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games