Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:03 pm
that's exactly why you need a new nickname! *stares at [Frito]*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:50 am
[Frito]
People are high off your last name!

LOL! Yeah well...I can't help it if my last name gets people high...they shouldn't of been smoking my last name!  

stoner364

Revenge_of_the_CoffinNail

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:36 pm
Hi my name is Brandon And I like lots of things. Also I have an dream avatar that I'm working on. If you would like to help me on my quest pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:48 pm
hey im ronald ramos dr.ramos , captain ramos , commander ramos , sir psyco sexy or m.c. ramos is ok well yeah i like this group and heart the gift ninjas (still waiting to be ninja'd)  

dr_ramos

[Frito]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Hello... yo~  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:58 pm
Umm hi I'm lunar_child10 or Lyian....  

SilverGaze2011

SilvarusDragoon

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:58 pm
Yo, I'm Silvarus. I'm new and I'm in need of gold. I love the guild concept but most of all I love the comic strips. They are very funny. I joined up in hopes of finding some friendly people to chat and roleplay with and hopefully pick up some gold enough to cloth my naked body. I know, I know I got the cool staff but that was real money and I just happened to have it left over in paypal. So, here I am, ninja's give me your best.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:22 am
*throws a shruiken into your face* NINJA'D! Haha, that was my best ^_^

Welcome new ppl!  

Crimson Sonata

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:26 am
My name is Kyle and I'm into video games and cars. I listen to a brand of music called Eurobeat. I'm a friend of Sorcress Rydia, she is the one who told me about this guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:03 pm
And she loves blue kitty so he's kewl dammit! twisted  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:30 pm
na..nanananana...nanana..nananana!!!

sorry im lissoning to wilson picket "land of a thousand dances"so im all... woohoo!

well.. welocme one and all!  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:42 pm
I'm redstrike, 15 yrs old, Male, I love recieving donations.. because I need it to buy a demonbow biggrin

Any demonbow that is available for only 2.7k?  

NoOneAkoRawr

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 pm
Niice <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:14 am
Hey everyone, welcome to the guild

Remember not to wait to be ninjaed they do it because they find it fun wink but they dont like being mentioned  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

xxxpeach_girlxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:31 am
My name is kay and i am 15, almost 16 and in an awful frame of mind as my final exams start next week then no more school after three weeks...

well then, i can't really describe myself in words.. after all there aren't the right words in the english langauge so i guess you'll have to find out for yourself what im like. blaugh

i have lost my mind, seriously.. i lost it! if ya find it can ya let me know... nah not really it melted and ran away actually xp

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games