Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm
(( eek You wouldn't dare. >.> Want Doc Martel or Marsh to ask him about it? the Doc asked Avery earlier))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm
((sure, I suppose. Oh and I noticed nobody can seem to remember Dr. Stanfield's name))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:33 am
She peeked over "i do not have social issues i just don't like it when people try to sneak up on me especially when im climbing out of tree's and not aware of them being there" treya sighed he didn't tell any one so i guess i can she thought then quickly she climbed down from the tree and helped him up again "sorry about knocking you down but you did startle me"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:04 am
Rock, after a few minutes of walking, finally arrived to the body of water that he wanted to go to earlier. He shook his arms a little to get the tingling sensation in them before taking a step on the water's surface and another and another, until he was finally standing in the middle of the lake on the water's surface. He waved both his arms upwards for 2 columns of water to rise upwards. ''Now this is better than a simple water bottle.''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:18 am
"That's alright, it's my fault for scaring you." Michishige stood up with Treya's help, and smiled warmly at her."I don't remember if I introduced myself the other night," he said, extending his hand out for her to shake."My name is Michishige, but you can call me Shige. May I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:10 am
Dr. Stanfield was in the medical building. He was helping the lower level healers practice their Irises. Right now they practiced on animals that had been hurt and Dr. Stanfield brought them in. Some came from animal shelters or some Dr. Stanfield found injured himself, like the robin that flew into his office window.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:31 am
((Heal those animals!!!!!))

((Pssst... vampiric! you gonna have Treya respond?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:50 pm
((I've almost got the names down....I always have to look to the front page to do the analysis thingy for whenever someone finishes training their I'ras))

Doc Martel was watching scores of students. He was recruiting anyone over 20, or at least rank 5 to ask for the teaching program he had Avery sign up for earlier. Looking down the list he saw that Alex -insert last name here- was currently working on the darkness maze and likely to rank up to six the next day. With an excited whistle he headed out to leap upon his prey as soon as he was done with the maze.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm
((MARTEL IS A MOLESTER!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:26 pm
|| xD ||

"I-I was paying attention!" She said, "But, of course I wouldn't hurt myself!" She added, "I'm good at pretending." With that she started walking forward, towards the forest. She was determined to find that map.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:30 pm
((>.> THEY DON'T KNOW THAT...>.>))

"I'm sure you are. Hey, you don't think it could have...landed in the lake do you?" Jordan looked over from the ground. "Hey Maria...what does poison ivy look like?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm
((lol sorry guys was sleep on the couch XD))

Treya looked at the hand that ws extended to her but did nothing "hi shige and my names Treya it's i guess... nice to meet you although next time i hope you don't scare me cause it could have been much more worse than what happened when i knocked you back" she stoped talking and listened she could just hear faint chatting a bit way off biting her lip she try to decide weather or not to bring shige with her finally deciding she just smiled grabed his arm and quickly headed deeper into the woods shinge being tugged to follow behind her...

((i is kinapping shige >3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm
((The first thing I thought was RAPE!!!!! GOOD TOUCH BAD TOUCH))

"Treya...." he muttered to himself. But before he could utter another word, he was being dragged into the forest. "Uhm, where might we be going?" he asked. Although Michishige had an hour before his next class, he didn't like being dragged by random girls to random secluded areas. Or did he?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:10 pm
((O: >_< rofl))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm
|| O: OR DOES HE!? Maria isn't affected by poison Ivy, like me biggrin ||

Maria shrugged, stepping more into the woods, "Never really was affected by it, so I didn't bother... But poison oak is a different story." She said.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games