Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyy☠☠☠yyyyyyyyyyᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ﹐ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ
yyyy██████████ ███████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyᵗʰᶤᶳ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ˒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᶰᶜᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒʳ
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᶳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᶜᵒʳᵉ
yyyyyyyyyyʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs﹐ ɪ·ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ( αιη'т α ɗנ gσηηα ѕανє му ѕσυƖ ) yy☣ ☣
yyyy___██sold██it██long██ago██for██rock██n'██roll__

ttire: [x]
                                                                    xxood: Thinking
                                                                    xxxxocation: Platform
                                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Alone

xxYannic walked onto the platform wheeling his small luggage behind him. With a little disapproving frown on his face, the boy maneuvered himself around the people, focusing mainly on finding a place by the train that would assure him the best seat. Unlike many of the students there, Yannic was alone – his father had been on an ‘extended business trip’ for almost the whole summer, which meant Yannic had the tiny one-bedroom apartment all to himself. On the bright side, it made the living conditions seem less like a stuffy jail cell and more like something close to what Yannic figured a home was, but consequently it meant he had to find his own food. Of course, that was no problem for Yannic as he had picked up some fairly basic cooking skills early on, but also learned how to ‘borrow’ food if push came to shove and resources were low. This wasn’t the life that Yannic had necessarily imagined he would be living, no. Even before meeting his classmates for the first time last year, Yannic knew he was far from normal not because he was capable of magic, but because the life he has lived up to this point is less than ideal for any child. It’s a life, however, that Yannic would not trade for anything in the world.

xxAs the boy made his way to the center of the train, he let his eye wander for a little, attempting to find at least some familiar faces in the sea of people. In truth there was only two people he was looking for – Anita, his childhood friend who by some stroke of luck attends the same institution as him, or Jesse, the boy Yannic met during Cupid’s Ball last year that he had a particular fondness for. Of course, Yannic hadn’t heard from him since the Ball, though part of that could have been due to Yannic’s not actively pursuing the boy either which he hadn’t stopped kicking himself for. Failing to see either of the faces, Yannic receded back into his thoughts as he stood and waited for the train doors to open.

( OOC ;; he's open to interaction from anyone )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo walked onto the platform, his bags all packed, which really had already been done for him already because he was just arriving from Germany after yet again another successful summer. And this time around, he could speak some German now, which to the delight of his father, was a great thing to know. No, he wasn't exactly fluent, but he was starting to be able to pick out words and make sense of them. The Language itself was quite an interesting one. The sound of it was different than his usual English vernacular.

He walked onto the platform and looked for a couple people actually. First was Ronna, but when he found her...she was occupied; so there went that one. Then there was Leonette, whom was also occupied. Then, out of instinct alone, he looked for Alex for whatever reason and did not find her, not that he would speak to her anyway. He also tried to find anyone that he might have talked to ever, and to no avail, could not find anyone. It was a shame really, that he put all of his coins into one pouch by going out with Alex last year. He never really paid attention to making friends, and this was a result of that. He needed a friend, but he couldn't find one. The few he had seemed to be getting along just fine, but that was without him and with others. So, he decided to leave them be because of the fact that they seemed to be having a good time.

"Yup, already starting off this year on a bad note," he said, shaking his head and chuckling. He went off into the crowd, wondering what there was to do around here. He decided that he would go exploring and any person that may talk to him, he would graciously accept the conversation.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Platform
With? --- No one... well all these students anyway
Feeling//OoC --- Well time for a new year.
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna continued to walk around watching as the crowd grew bigger by the minute. She chuckled, she remembered her first year. God she was nervous. She kept roaming her eyes until they landed on the newest snow to go to Hogwarts. Little Laena had already made a friend. She smiled at the sight. She was adorable to say the least. That was when a pair of arms wrapped around her torso and she gasped a little. And then she heard the voice. She chuckled before turning her head towards him. "David! You startled me! I think I am ready for this year. That is, if I have a team to be captain of." She said before planting a kiss on his cheek.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

[quote="murruelecreuset]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:17 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier felt his lips twitch upward as Veronica stated that she could help there, though he wanted to smack himself for the way he worded it. He could have said it better, right? Then again, conversation had always been his sisters' strong points, not his, as he was commonly found with his nose in a book. He winced mentally at that last thought and decided that he should really try to focus on something else. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way. I guess I should have worded that better. Thanks though. I think Bradley would avoid me if he saw that I was in conversation with someone." Which was about true. At least he figured it might be a deterrent. If not, he was going to be in for older relative hell.

When the topic came up on quidditch, he visibly winced. He hated the fact that he could quote off everything his father had ever told him about every position, but he was kind of helpless there. It wasn't his fault that his dad had drilled it into his head so often he could remember it all. Until last year, there had been a reason he avoided the pitch. However, he was now in the sport, and hoped he wouldn't need to step one foot on the pitch this year, but that was a distant dream. He doubted that he would get as lucky as to be able to avoid the pitch this year, considering that he was one of the few experienced players on the team. Joy.
                                                "Yeah, I was. You were right though, I mean, about the position. I just elaborated on it. I... had it drilled into me when I was a kid. Makes me wonder why I even tried out last year, to be honest. Probably to get my dad to stop telling me to join."

Xavier blinked, as he had looked up and caught sight of a (second? Third year maybe?) boy looking over at them. The kid then turned and looked away. Well, that was odd. Had he inadvertently started a conversation with a guy's girlfriend? That would be awkward, to tell the truth. "Umm, does that guy know you or something? I think he was looking for you and walked away. I mean, I didn't mean to intrude if you were waiting for him or anything." He pointed over to Theo, who had walked off, perhaps in search of someone else. Xavier didn't honestly know, and he would hate to be the guy that got someone else in trouble if they weren't supposed to talk to other people.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, please don't let Bradley or one of his friends see me...
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: No one in Particular
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color

Wait, Theo was looking over here? If he wanted to talk to me I would have thought he'd just come over...

Veronica shrugged, "I said that I should perhaps take offense to your wording, not that I did. I have far better things to worry about in life than poorly worded phrases. Besides, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to judge someone for poor wording."

She nodded when Xavier confirmed that she was who she thought he was, then suddenly frowned slightly an expression that went with his visible wince on the topic. "I guess I'm right but it doesn't get me on the team-even on reserves just being able to calculate the math of it all and having a decent swing. Then again the Gryffindor team had a good year, last year, so I'm happy with that." She realized that she more or less promised to try out this year for quidditch and with the picking up of an additional elective if she actually did make the team, even as a reserve, she would have that much more busy of a schedule. Of course, maybe keeping busy was better for her.

"Anyways, what is the worse thing that could happen if you didn't follow your Dad's ambitions?" Veronica sighed. "I mean if you think about it quidditch is only a game in the end..."

Frowning, a bit lost in thought she twisted her handcuff necklace in thought when suddenly Xavier brought up a guy he thought was looking for her. Veronica glanced up to see Theo disappear more or less in the crowd and thought about the best way to word that situation. "Oh? I wasn't really waiting for him particularly, though I suppose I should be, but if he wanted to talk to me he had no reason not to come over. He's probably mad at me that I returned to blonde... though, it is my natural color and I had told him over the summer that the brunette was temporary. Anyways, I'm not really the type of person to let somebody dictate petty choices like hair color." She shrugged with a bit of an awkward smile.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 am
User Image
                                                Can't help if I space in a daze,
                                                My eyes tune out the other way,
                                                I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ħʊḟḟℓ℮℘υḟḟ Åʟüмηḯ || ℳüℊℊłℯßøяη || ϴωηℯя øḟ ℉ℓ◎ґ℮αη ℱøґтℯṧ¢ʊℯ'ṧ

════════════════════════

Rose followed her sister to the train station, her eyes already automatically finding the scarlet engine and suddenly scanning the crowd before she shook herself out of her brief moment of habit and reminded herself she had just graduated. No need to look for people that she knew weren't going to be there. Well, Nell would be, but that was because she had decided to come with the sisters to see off the youngest. She gave Claire a small smile and a nod, hoping that the younger teen knew that she was there if Claire needed it. She had grieved for their lost family, but had the unfortunate fact that as the eldest sister, she had to now care for Claire. She was glad that Nell had moved in to help, because she wasn't sure if she would have been strong enough to do this on her own. At least she had gotten lucky and bought a shop in Diagon Alley, where she knew there would be a good income as long as she didn't screw up.

Rose let her brown eyes settle on her sister and felt a pang in her heart. Claire had only recently started to come around,and Rose wasn't sure how to help her out besides be there. Hopefully the younger girl would be fine. Rose would make sure of it. She didn't want to see her sister so depressed all the time, after all. "Hey, Claire, you'll be fine at school, right? I mean, if you need anything, just owl me. I'll respond as soon as I get the letter, I promise. Also, good luck on getting prefect again. Already doing better than I did in school. Which was probably a good idea. I don't think anyone wanted me to be a prefect with my temper." She gave a small chuckle and reached out to give her younger sister a hug. She would be there as much as she was able.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, first year as an adult now...
                                                Taken With: Chantale Ellis

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In this head my thoughts are deep,
                                                But sometimes I can't even speak,
                                                Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Bubo and Peaches

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am
User Image

"That is still an awesome hobby. Languages are how people talk to each other! You can understand their culture just by listening to them." Laena said. She didn't really have any hobbies. In fact she really only liked to take care of the five... No three siblings left.

Sorry!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:37 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

Cathy smiled at Leena's assessment of herself and said, "I don't know if I want to end up someplace no one else in my family has ever been. And it isn't really that I'm all that friendly and caring, I just like to see people happy... that's sort of selfish, right? I mean I hate to see someone cry it makes me sad: you could say I am this way for selfish reasons besides my brother says I meddle too much..." She ended with a bit of a laugh, tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear revealing expensive vintage pearl earings

Smiling, she added quickly, "Are Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors supposed to be friendly and caring? I guess I should really thank you for your compliment, too. You are obviously a good person, so it is really a compliment to be praised by someone like that." She smiled brightly and innocently before adding, "What about you? Is there any particular house you are hoping for?"

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
Don't worry about it. 3nodding 3nodding It was a holiday weekend for me, after all so I was pretty busy, the last couple days.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Chloe shook her head. “There’s no need for you to apologize that’s what friends are for.” She told Newlyn with a smile. “I’ve been good. Did the usual over the summer, studying for NEWTS, hanging with Sun...” Chloe said with a smile. “Speaking of him he’s been good surprised him over the summer with a visit though I don’t think he minded. My brother is well my brother he’s more determined as ever to make starting Seeker luckily he had me to practice with.” She went on remembering how David was pushing her to continue as Chaser in her final year. She’d be there just because the team needed her really.

“Other than that, Sarah my mum’s half-kneazle hasn’t been doing so great lately I think she’s ready to pass on sadly. I won’t be surprised if I get a letter about it in the next couple of weeks.” Chloe added before turning her attention to Miles. “Hey Miles, nothing really just catching up I hope your summer went well.” She said with a smile.

With: Newlyn, Miles

Wearing: Final Year...

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 am
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor Beausoleil and Claire Alexandrie bursted onto the platform. It was time for a new year...Which made the two cousins both feel very nervous.

For different reasons.

Victor glanced around, he saw some people he knew...some he didn't...He also didn't see Del around. At least not on his first check. Taking a small breath, Victor eased his nerves down and strolled until he saw a familiar face, "Ronna?" He then tilted his head, she seemed to be talking with someone. Maybe he shouldn't interrupt?

Claire meanwhile sighed a bit as she took a seat away from most of the people. The voice in her head was absolutely terrible...excruciating actually. She knew she would probably need help...but she didn't trust anyone to help. They were all useless.

Absolutely useless...

...Claire was sure of it.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

mc2

((OOC: ;w; I'm back y'all. ))  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 am
User Image
User Image
Third YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷► Joshua glanced around in irritation. Why was he so irritated? Did it even matter? He could be if he wanted to. Taking a seat on a bench, he noticed Claire out of the corner of his eye....He didn't say anything though.

Why should he? Claire had been acting weird.

...Not like he cared.

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tired
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe and Miles
Every time you say hello: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn caught sight of Miles waving, and looked somewhat relieved at the sight of him. "Hello Miles," she said politely as usual, but then suddenly hugged him for a quick few seconds before stepping away and turning back to Chloe. She was faintly red in the face, but seemed determined to ignore that fact. "That sounds nice," she said encouragingly. She was glad Chloe and Sun were still together. A lot of relationships didn't last as long as theirs had. "If you play again this year I'll definitely come to watch." she added, before frowning a little at the news. She didn't mention Scratch, only because she didn't want to make everyone feel even more down. The dark haired girl glanced back over at Miles. "I heard you... moved again. Is everything okay?" she asked with concern.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecrueset

Diamond Wales

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier honestly smiled this time, actually glad that he hadn't offended the girl. Though he had to admit, if she was as bad at wording as he was, they were probably going to be in for a heck of a lot of confusing statements and apologies to each other. He shrugged though when it came to her status on the quidditch team, he shrugged, his own position not quite guaranteed. Which didn't bother him in the least bit. "Well, that's good. Though, I wouldn't go for Beater myself. Too many concussions, and too many opportunities for someone to hit you with a bludger and knock you into a coma or something. Heard it happened once in school. Kid was ina coma for a couple of weeks from a bludger hit to the back of the head. He got better, but I wouldn't want that to be me."

He did get a relieved look on his face as she stated that quidditch was just a game. Ugh, if his father had heard this back in school, or heard it from someone other than himself, he probably wouldn't be looking for ways to sneak Xavier on the team, or sneak him a new broom, etcetera. He was firmly convinced his father was trying to relive his glory days as a quidditch player through him. "I've been trying to tell him that for years. I don't think it's sunk in yet. I mean, it's not like I'm actually interested in the game. Then again, he might start letting up now, I'm not sure."

Xavier looked toward the kid and then back toward Veronica as she explained that she hadn't been exactly waiting for the boy, though the kid might be annoyed with her current hair colour. Frowning a bot, he crossed his arms and looked at her. "I might not be the best judge, but I think you look good with blonde. Besides, it's kind of annoying to have someone constantly changing their hair colour at the drop of a hat all the time." No lie there. Trying to keep track of some people's hair colours was like trying to catch a kneazle. While Dino was a good cat, he did have a tendency to do whatever he wanted, and would often make sure that Xavier wouldn't be able to follow him some days.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, please don't let Bradley or one of his friends see me...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Leonette smiled as she looked over at Cathy. She looked happy to be going to Hogwarts despite never knowing about it. She imagined most kids were pretty excited even she was and she knew about it long before coming to the school. “She seems excited and I can see she’s making a friend already.” She said looking back at David. “I bet although I sadly go to school with my extended family.” She added knowing full well her family was nothing compared to his.

“My summer was…” Leonette started to say before pausing to find the right words. ‘Complicated, stressful, nerve-racking…’ She thought before coming up with something a little more doable. “Good, rather uneventful but good none the less.” Leonette finished. “Let’s see I decided to take Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking with Magic, Cursebreaking, Wandless Magic, both types of Music, and Muggle Studies. I made a deal with my dad that I’d take anything muggle based until fifth year and then I’d decide if I wanted to continue or not.” She explained with a smile. “What about you anything change since we last talked?” Leonette asked. ‘I hope we have extra classes together…’ she thought her hopes secretly high.

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: No one in Particular
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color

Oh and Victor!

"I guess you have a point... last year in try-outs I did break my nose," Veronica said with a shrug and said quietly, "but for what I want to do in the future I figure it is smart to learn to be able to take some hits. And, the only sport I was really good at was baseball, so it is the only position that really makes sense for me to try for."

She didn't bother commenting about Xavier and his Dad's pushiness. At least she had some interest in law and criminology which her Dad pushed on her, even if she didn't have the interest for being a lawyer like he had always wanted her to be. Instead, she glanced at Xavier when he said she looked good with blonde and that it was annoying to have someone changing their hair colour all the time at the drop of a hat. "I dyed my hair for practical reasons over the summer-maybe a little petty too. I met my mother for the first time in years and considering she has a couple kids now, I thought it would be less annoying to hear how I look like her except with freckles, but since I don't have to worry about that here I figure it is just easier to go back to my natural colour..."

She trailed off when she saw Victor who greeted her with a 'Ronna?' She smiled and quickly hugged him, relieved to see who was probably her closest friend. The Hufflepuff was like a brother to her and always seemed to bring out the best in her and saw the best in her: his support would be relieving for the year having to deal with the loss of her father over the summer and the extra course load she added to herself. Though, a part of her wondered if his summer went well and he made any progress with Del. "Victor!" She said with a relieved smile before letting him go. She looked over to Xavier and said, "Sorry... um, this is Victor. Victor meet..." she paused to let Xavier introduce himself, partially because Xavier's name slipped her mind at the moment and she didn't want to admit it.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games