Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

Dakota had come to the station with his mum and the two made their way onto the platform. After getting his luggage to the loading area he’d said bye to mum before heading off in search of friends. Searching he hadn’t found any of them before the call to board sounded. A little disappointed about that the Ravenclaw headed onto the train looking for a seat… Sadly he was a little late to board the train and finding none of his friends he had nowhere to be. He didn’t mind having to sit with first years or even older students. However he would have preferred to sit with either his cousin or someone from his year.

Walking through looking for anyone he knew Dakota noticed the Gryffindor Pru sitting alone. They hadn’t really talked much but she was friends with Tori from what he knew. Stopping in front of the compartment door he poked his head in. “Dia duit, your name’s Pru right? I know we don’t really know each other but do you mind if I sit with you? Everywhere else seems to be pretty full.” He wondered if she would mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Pru

Wearing: Back to school

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

It didn't seem that they were there for thirty seconds before yet another familiar face came crashing into the compartment...unannounced, but Benjamin did not at all hold it against the girl at all. Ari was her best friend after all. But it wasn't what she did in the process of getting into the compartment that left him a tad confused, rather what happened after. The girl practically bombarded Ari with a thousand questions, not giving the girl any chance to answer before proceeding to the next. Talk about excited, he thought to himself, shaking his head and chuckling.

Soon enough after the barrage, without even receiving as much as a word, Nina was out, turning to the two of them and then telling them to play nicely for whatever reason. Benjamin, so confused his head was swirling at that moment, certainly looked confused, before looking back at Ari, who seemed to be just as confused as he. All Benjamin was doing was shaking his head. "Blakely? When did she start calling me that?" he said to her, still shaking his head, finally answering the question she asked. "I have absolutely no idea. I'd assume that she thought she was interrupting something. She wouldn't have left had she not thought that." He said this, but he had no idea the implications of what that meant, but maybe Ari had an idea, because he was the most oblivious kid in the world.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: I was editing. Sorry for the multitude of quotes lol
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy had gotten to the station early with his big sister and was still stick getting on the train at the last minute. He blamed the fact that he had been so engrossed in his new book that he barely paid any attention to his surroundings until the whistle blew and the conductor yelled for the last call. So he was jostled among everyone else mentally praying for a sudden growth spurt so he could see over the masses before he finally pushed his way through into the main hallway. He could see the compartments were filling up quickly and hoped one of his friends had saved one for themselves. Finally he found one with the door wide open and Benjamin sprawled in front of the door playing with what looked like a hair barrette. He both really did and really didn't want to know about the barrette so he decided to ignore it for the time being and just stepped over his friends long legs and levitated his trunk up on one of the shelves before taking a seat. "Do I want to know about the hair clip?" he grudgingly signed.

mc^2

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogwarts Express]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:54 am
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess could have sworn she felt a chill in the air when Xavier came into the prefects compartment, shortly after Lexine, one of the new prefects. Crossed arms, check. Menacing aura, check. She wondered if he was planning on going into law enforcement. He'd probably get signed confessions in three minutes, tops, just from staring suspects down. Next in was Jer and his younger... friend, brother, cousin, something, Jess couldn't remember what, but anyways, it was Kenny, the Slytherin seeking prodigy and from what she'd observed, a pretty low key guy, especially compared to Jer. They were bickering about something, but she was distracted by the entrance of Gypsy and her dramatic groan, not that Jess expected anything less from her Ravenclaw friend.

The other girl looked like she'd just run a marathon, but Jess still admired her hair and makeup. She flushed herself at the comment directed towards her and Dorian, but she grinned and shrugged. She was hardly about to detail how she'd lied to his parents to get him out of the house in front of all these witnesses. Let them all go mad trying to figure out what was going on. She was still reeling from her eavesdropping, after all. Next were Tanya and Elsie squeezed in to sit by the window. She stole a glance at Dorian, who'd scowled and blushed and informed Gypsy they'd just gone to see a film. See, he'd set them all straight, not that she thought Gypsy was going to just let it go. She might for the time being, but Jess was sure it would come up again. She was torn between almost wanting to be teased about it, and being self conscious about the whole thing.

Ronna and Toby were the last to come in, the Gryffindor girl- and their Head Girl, she realized with a smirk, laughing to her boyfriend about something. As she started addressing the group, Jess watched Toby look around for a seat, realize things were already pretty tight, and settled for standing near the door, listening to Ronna talk but probably, Jess suspected, also looking at how her legs looked in that tight skirt. Insert vomiting. She went back to half-heartedly paying attention.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:02 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru remembered the pale head of hair poking into the compartment as a Ravenclaw boy named Dakota in her year. She didn't know him very well, but any company was good company, right? She smiled at his greeting, which being Irish, she immediately recognized. "Dia duit. Yeah, I'm Pru, an' come in, I don't mind. You're in Ravenclaw, right?" she questioned, though she was almost certain he was. She might as well make conversation if they were going to sit together.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier watched as everyone filed in, well, except for David and Sapphire. And thank Merlin that that La Russa girl hadn't been named prefect. He would have probably exploded. However, who was left was annoying enough. Jeremy and that Slytherin seeker, the one that Xavier and Gypsy had tried to ingrain in Inigo's head was the bigger threat and why he should have been protecting his girlfriend, walked in arguing. What, Xavier didn't care about, but the two had settled into a tense silence. Gypsy had followed not long afterward and she looked like she had just run laps around the quidditch field. Tanya followed right after and sat in an unoccupied seat, looking forall the worldlike she was laughing at his plight when she saw him. Right, like he really wanted ot be in charge of this insane bunch. Thankfully Toby and Ronna followed soon after, and while not all the prefects were there (he could chew David and Sapphire out later for not showing), they could at least start the meeting.

Sighing, he uncrossed his arms and straightened. Well, now to see if he could keep them all under some semblance of control. Nodding at Ronna, he decided to begin.
                                                "If you can't tell who we are, you really haven't been paying attention. However, for those who don't know, I'm Xavier Goldwind, and this is Veronica Kiss. We're this year's Head Boy and Girl. Pretty sure everyone here can introduce themselves if you don't know them. As for prefect duties, you're supposed to be the ones that make sure that the rest of the kids don't burn the castle down around our ears. Supposedly that means you're responsible. Sadly, not every prefect is. Which is why any sort of abuse of your powers as a prefect will be handed either to Ronna and I, or to your head of house. Either way it can end in consequences. I suggest you keep to your duties and make sure your performing them to the best of your abilities. Pretty sure that was outlined in your letters when you made prefect.

At that point, Xavier glanced over to Ronna, figuring she could add on to what he just said. He might have forgotten something in his time as prefect. He certainly tended to tune out what some people were talking about. Especially if they were being idiots. But, apparently according tot he professors, he was the most responsible seventh year male. That was depressing.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I'm pretty sure homicide's justified with this group. No one would convict me for it.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha
Quoting you even though Sapphire isn't there yet.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Hogwarts Express / Single / thinking: Off to school / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

Valentina continued to play her violin as the train started to move and still haven't seen any sign of Alice or Jasper. "I wonder where are my friends its not like them to be late. They will find me sometime" Valentina said as she carried on playing to herself and the empty compartment she had to herself. Valentina was feeling lonely but till had hope that her friends would find her. Valentina stopped playing her instrument to change into her uniform before anyone else came in to sit with her to keep her company.

OOC: Free for interaction, Edited due to poor grammar

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David had lingered at the train station as long as possible before practically sprinting to get on the train. He justified it as being cooped up in the Avery manor as long as he could and not having to see his sisters. Though Cathy more or less rolled her eyes as he doted over their little sister Leah who immediately when he had taken her from his father, who looked very much like he wanted to murder many of the people there, said, "Viddy!" The little girl's brown eyes lighting up in excitement. David had been pretty sure that would be the happiest anyone was going to be to see him today. Well, Leo, might be... but she could just be polite about it. And he got along well enough with Mira, though he suspected Mira would be with Timothy and thus dealing with the Ryans kid. Honestly, David was impressed Wendy was able to so adamantly act as if the boy didn't even exist and David was all the more impressed the Ryans kid hadn't been hexed or something at this point. Then again both his parents obviously got out of any lasting issues when they eloped. It was impressive.

Due to him catching up and doting on Leah as long as he could, David arrived in the prefect's carriage, late, and to find all the seats pretty much taken-or he'd be stuck sitting with someone and he'd rather not. He end up deciding to stand next to the 7th year Gryffindor as he caught the last few words Xavier said 'letters when you made prefect'. He sighed as he crossed his arms, obviously, looking not the least bit sorry for being the latest one there. Well, there was still Sapphire obviously.

User Image

Quote:

{OOC: Open for interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Alice and Jasper had been spending less time together since she’d figured out his feelings for her. Today was different as they would be heading back to school. Alice had been playing her distance on the fact she wanted him to study and not be distracted but even he had his theories on what that really meant. Though Jasper would never outright call her out on it, honestly he was surprised she hadn’t known about his feelings prior to him telling her. He thought he made it pretty obvious. Maybe being psychic didn’t mean you could see how someone felt though…

Boarding the train together Alice figured that both their Ravenclaw friends had made prefect so she decided they’d just go looking for their Gryffindor friend Valentina. That would probably make her happy since they seemed to be her only friends. Not that Alice would say anything about it. When the train started to move Jasper stopped Alice from falling over. "Thanks Jazz." she said before getting her balance again. "No need to thank me." he told her letting go of her.

Looking in all the compartments Jasper stopped Alice when he spotted Valentina. “Hello,” He said as he led Alice into the compartment. “Nice playing.” Alice said as she took the window seat. Jasper always let her have it. “So how was the rest of your summer?” Jasper asked with a smile. Alice glanced out the window wondered how the year would go for them, especially with all those OWLs before looking back to her friend. "Yes how was it?"

Wearing: Pink and Purple

Wearing: Casual

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Uniform / Location: Train / Single / thinking: Woo! / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

Valentina noticed Jasper and Alice came in. "Oh, hello, I didn't see you there and thanks Alice." She said as she stopped playing. "Rest of my summer was okay. Jasper my mother sending you a new jacket over with my owl. Burnt my clothes because I got angry with my brother Luca. Alessandra got on my nerves because she wants to move back to Egypt after I finish school and mum and dad moving back to Cambridge once I take over the family business to e more supportive. Fond out my mother was a Ravenclaw and allot of studying. OWLs are going to he death of me but I decided I am going to jump into the lake sometime this year. How about you to how was your summer?" Valentina asked her friends as she was putting her violin away in its case. Then she put it up and sat back down. She thought to herself: Those two are more distance than last time. Valentina was glad she gt over her crush on the boy.

OOC: Free for interaction, Edited

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:37 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

When Xavier finished his speech, just as David showed up, Ronna nodded in agreement, "Actually, I'll handle abuses of power personally. Xavier will be handling scheduling of patrolling duties and such. Also, I'd like to say now that this is a position of responsibility, so at least make an attempt to act like a responsible human being and a good example. Underclassmen, will use your behavior as a guideline to what is allowed and appropriate and what is not-and I'm sure they will be more than happy to site prefect names as well. If I hear from anyone that some underclassman is justifying his or her actions with one of your names, I will personally ensure that this year at Hogwarts for you is the worse one yet. It will be so bad for you, that when I graduate you'll be sobbing with joy more than my own family."

She narrowed her eyes glaring specifically at David for several seconds and then looked to Gypsy and Jer, "And for decencies sake please at least attempt to keep your lips unglued from each other when you two are around others."

"If any of you have questions please ask Xavier or myself now, or any of the other seventh year prefects as they have been in that position for a couple years now," Ronna ended crossing her arms and leaning back against the window still standing.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Emrynn stepped onto the train, butterflies in his stomach. He had spent his entire life looking forward to this but now he was just a bit terrified. He was shy by nature and being suddenly shoved into this new part of his life was something he wasn't completely sure he was ready for. He was sure that in a few days he would adjust and be just fine but at the moment he was more than a little anxious. He walked through the train recognizing it from all the stories he had been told from his parents and even Jane on occasion. Despite how absolutely nervous he was he also happened to be quite excited to be here. After all these years of waiting he was going to Hogwarts and sometime soon would be sorted. That awakened what Emmy felt like was every emotion he had inside of him. He decided it was best not to dwell on that right now. After a moment he found himself an empty compartment and took a seat inside, putting his bag down next to him. He took a deep breath and rubbed his hands over his pants. Part of him desperately hoped someone would join him because he desperately needed to talk and it would look much better if he was doing it to another person rather than himself. Plus he was sure things would be quite a lot easier if he actually had friends to keep him busy. So he hoped anyway.

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:13 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David Avery (League)

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾ → Hogwarts Express

Leonette found a spot for her and her sister to sit. Honestly she wished her sister would go out in search for other first years like normal first years. Though she knew that it was up to her sister and in time Grace would make friends. At least she hoped she’d make friends. Taking a seat Grace slid into the seat across from and glanced out the window as the train pulled out of the station. Looking to her sister she smiled brightly. “You excited Gracie?” Leonette asked her sister. “I sure am. You think I’ll make Ravenclaw?” she asked curiously. “Of course you will.” She assured her with an even bigger smile.

Grace took her sister’s words to heart as she looked back out the window at the scenery passing by. ‘I wonder what it’s going to be like…’ she thought before opening her new law book. Leonette honestly thought that her sister could recite all her textbooks by now. That was probably why she was reading up on her law which clearly wasn’t until third year. Shaking her head Leonette looked out the window and watched everything go by. Something told her it was going to be a quiet ride to Hogwarts unless someone came to interrupt them.

Leonette

Wearing: Casual Summer

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: All in Blue with a hint of Yellow

━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each Other

OOC: Open for Interaction  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

Dakota smiled as Pru greeted him back. Being in school he was surprised at the amount of people who knew Irish. It made him feel better that when he slipped into the language he was born speaking. “Thanks,” he said stepping in and he taking a seat across from her. “That’s right, I’m Dakota. Though I usually go by Kota for short.” He added. “If I remember correctly you’re in Gryffindor with Tori.” Dakota said. “I’m I right?” he asked curiously. ‘Oh please say I’m right.’

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Pru

Wearing: Back to school

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 and the Train With: ...
And there he is.>

Benjamin waved one handed at his Ravenclaw friend as he came in, stepping over his outstretched legs. As Timothy got his stuff settled in, Benjamin continued to twirl Morven's hair clip in his hand until Timothy sat down and what looked a bit cautious to Benjamin asked about the hair clip. Smirking, Benjamin sat it down on his lap and signed back with a shrug, "Finders, keepers?"

Chuckling Benjamin shook his head and joked aloud, "Nah, so this girl who stalked me to my place this summer and when I ran into her she gave me a token of affection. I'm sure I'll probably return it to her at the sorting feast. She merely just begrudgingly appreciates how awesome I am, and my skills at finding useful resources. Which speaking of... what the Hell with you not taking any of my electives? I'm sure I have the right payment or incentive to get your sister to hand over her old healing class stuff, but there are still three more electives to work out where to get notes from. So not cool."

Shaking his head he returned to signing, "You and Mira? Have you snogged yet? Because I have some muggle photos that say you two have." Benjamin chuckling announced triumphantly to Timothy sighing quickly, "I figured out photoshop: this year is going to be awesome, for me, by the way!"

Translations:

Yukina101

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games