Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:27 am
What Evan had said gave some comfort but aside from that his words felt hollow. The actions of the matriarch alone were enough to put him on edge. "What would be the point of such a place if none can enter it?" He wasn't given time to respond to Evan much more as the boys brother approached them. For being a clan that preferred not to bother with much of the outside world many seemed to know of his home. "It's a strange thing in this world. Like the holders of the green essence the sons and daughters of Odin prefer isolation. Yet, still many know of us" Joe said looking at Samuel a spark running down his arm to his mace.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:19 pm
Skye watched Lucy closely as she approached Nick. She didn't know what was said, but it seems like she might have found out Nick's essence, though she did not seem to want to expose him. She kept her composure as Lucy continued the conversation after backing away from Nick. "That's what seems to be the case." Skye responded.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:59 am
Samuel bellowed i laughter as he crossed his arms. "THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS YOU KIDS STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS WORLD... FOR INSTANCE I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE TRIED MIXING YOUR POWERS." The large man said as he looked at all of them. "FOR INSTANCE, IF YOU MIXED THE WATER GIRL'S WATER WITH YOUR LIGHTNING....IT WON'T HURT HER IF YOU TELL IT NOT TO."

Lucy sighed and shoke her head. "Hmm... So she hasn't been going crazy." she said crossing her arms. "My friend out in the redlands has been telling me of weird visions and stuff. I'll get a hold of her and have her come to meet you lot." A loud bell rang throughout the house as Lucy smiled." It's dinner time, follow me." She said as she turned and began walking off towards the dining hall with Samuel following behind her.

Evan sighed. "Damn it...." He said once they were out of ear shot. "Alarune was known for hunting white users... " He muttered before thinking. "I just want to find the essence and leave this place..." He said as he began to walk towards the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 am
Listening to Samuel, Joe looked towards skye for a moment as Lucy and Samuel walked towards the dining hall. "Agreed Evan" Joe said simply as the electricity dancing about him flickered off to the floor before vanishing. "They spoke of a red user. Will they be wanting to join such a quest?" Joe asked towards Evan figuring he of the group of anyone would know of this element user.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:45 pm
Skye was curious as well when Lucy mentioned a red user that could possibly join them. More allies the better to go against Mare and his executives is what she thought. As Evan's siblings walked off, she turned to the rest of the group as they began their chatter. "I understand how you feel, but we need some time to rest. At least a day." she said when Evan and Joe agreed to wanting to leave this place as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 am
Evan sighed. "yeah....rest...." He said as he thought about a red user. "Hmm.....A fire user would be interesting." He said as he began thinking. "Combing powers...." He closed hs eyes as they walked. Lucy lead them to a large dining halls with a giant table full of giant food. The room was busy with chatter and talk from hundreds of demons as Lucy lead them to their seats.

Victoria sat at the head of the table before standing up once everyone was sat. "Well well....Everyone please join me in welcoming home my youngest son Evan. He has returned from the outside world not only with an executive of Mare's in custody...but he has found his magic medium!" She called out as demons began clapping and cheering for a moment before Victoria raised her hand to silence them. "So in honor of his triumph and his new powers, I have decided tomorrow that he will go head to head with our two strongest fighters! Surely if he was able to best the Deadly Dryad then he can handle a little family fight." She declared before looking at Evan who was just looking at his plate as the demons began to cheer again. "Now then! Let's eat!" She yelled before sitting down as demons butlers began bringing food around.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:49 am
Following the rest in Joe took his seat at the table. Listening to Victoria's words he remained quiet. She believe that it had been Evan alone to capture the Dryad. Was putting him up against the tribes two best fighters wise. Wanting to speak up on the matter Joe looked to Evan. He stared at his plate the entire time his mother spoke. It was evident he himself did not wish to go thru with such a fight. The thought of Devan popped into the Asgard's mind for a moment. Would he be able to control such a entity if pushed to the breaking point? "Evan" Joe commented as the group sat close to one another. "Do you think such a test wise? Mare I am sure is understanding of our actions. Do you think with the girl in holding such a small squabble is the best action to take?" While the Dryad held in the purple room was of little concern of her actions. Mare himself noting the strength of his associates was the main problem. How long would it be until Mare likely would send more operatives after them. He had seemed to know of their movements even before they did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 pm
Evan kept staring at his plate as he listened to Joe "Ever since I was born this family has looked down on me." He said softly before looking Joe in the eyes with a fierce determination. "I was the only one who wanted to get out into the world from the pocket dimension while they all stayed down here and hid from the outside. In order to get the pure essence I need to do this." He said before smiling. "I've had to watch you guys do most of the fighting when it came to Mare's men. If i want to help this team I need to assure you guys I'm not weak." He said before taking a bite of his food. "Besides....they don't know what my powers can do yet." He said smirking as he swallowed the bite of food. "My people lost the thirst for Knowledge...my medium is that of the world's largest medium of information. I've got them trumped." He said confidently  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 am
Arriving in the dining hall with the others, Skye was eyeing the food on the table before noticing all the demons around them. It had been a while since they last ate and the sheer amount of demons wasn't very comforting. She already started eating as she listened to Joe and Evan's conversation. "No need to assure us, we never thought of you like that." she said when he mentioned that he had to prove to them that he wasn't weak. "Though Joe has a point about Mizori...we need to get her out of that room." she said in hushed tones so that no one else, but them could hear. Skye still has hope for the girl even if the others have ill will towards her, believing that she could be of some help now that the corruption was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:55 pm
Evan looked at Skye and nodded. "I can get her out, Plus I need answers from her on some rather touchy subjects." He said as he began thinking. "The important thing is this, Mare normally has a head start on us, but not this time." He said smirking. "My mother has the ability to see into someone's soul.... Her medium is smoke or mist so she can get close to people with ease. Plus if this friend of Lucy's from the redlands is a possible knight then Mare has no idea just like us I'm sure." He said before taking another bite. "Nick...I'm sorry about my mother and sister... she was out of line for what she said about your parents." He said looking at the assassin.

"Tch.... that old broad of yours kid is quite the trip. Seeing into souls is a interesting ability...the faster we get to my sister decay the better. and I'll unveil more truths...but you may not like it kid." Zero informed Evan before chuckling.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:53 pm
Pulling a bit of food to his mouth, Joe took a large bite. It had been a bit since he had food. The feeling of sustenance helped knowing his body would again go back to repairing the wound he had taken. "If you need to speak with her be sure we are with you. Skye may have cleared her corruption but we are unsure how she will act. She may still try to capture one of us, we don't know how deep the corruption ran into her" Joe cautioned in a low voice. Pulling a leg to his mouth he sunk his teeth into it turning back towards the food infront of them. The less time they spent there the better he felt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:57 pm
Nick kept his silence, the less he said around the Purple Clan the better. It was like a lion in a nest of crocodiles, and Nick was the lion. As the group sat down to eat, Nick felt he had his alibi and backstory on lockdown, then Evan spoke to him, apologizing for his Mother. "Don't worry about it, I'll admit, it stings, but I've been through worse." He replied, going back to the food, sincerely hoping this wasn't some sort of trap.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:10 am
Evan chuckled. "Nah...I can handle her. you guys rest up." He said smiling as he ate the food. "The only thing i missed about this demon cesspool is the food, demons can cook up some mean s**t." He said as he chuckled more. "The purple room is meant for prisoners like her.... "he said as he swallowed a bite. "It is a pocket dimension, so she won't be able to flee anywhere." He said happily as he kept eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:34 pm
"..." Skye stayed silent as she started to slow her pace on eating the food. She wasn't worried that Evan wouldn't be able to handle himself, but that he might hurt or even try to kill the dryad due to how he showed his feelings toward her before. She didn't want to argue, feeling that Evan will keep persuading them to let him go in alone. Skye will have to just believe in him unless the others could convince him otherwise. Besides, she didn't want to spoil his current happy mood.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 pm
The feast went on for a few hours until it finally ended. The group of taken to their rooms by a few demon butlers. It was around midnight when they reached their rooms. "Well good night you guys." Evan said as the butlers left and he entered his room. It was his original room from when he lived at home he toke a deep breath as he closed the door. He walked over to a book shelf and pulled out a book and opened it before pulling out a purple key. He sighed before pulling another book making the shelf vanish. "I hoped to never have to go into that room again...." He said as he walked through the door way and descended some stairs. He poked his head out into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear before walking to a large metal door. He inserted the key and unlocked the door before entering into the purple room. Inside the room was a giant purple void with a floating pathway and a single floating platform in the middle of the void where The Dryad sat bound to a chair. "I hate this place..." He said as he began walking forward. He cringed feeling the effects on the room on him. "I"ve got 3 hours and 33 minutes to get her out...that's the witching hour and when my mom is strongest.." He muttered as he approached the executive. "wake up....I"m busting you out."

----------------------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------------------

"aw man...." A man with a dark blue crystal basin and chain said as he approached Mare's headquarters. "Not only do I have to go to the demon world....but I have to babysit?" The man said is a gloomy voice before sighing as he entered the lobby before several security guards rushed infront of him weapons drawn telling him to drop the weapon. "Hm?" He said before sighing as he moved his dark blue hair from his eyes. "Fiiiine..." He said dropping the basin with made a crater in the floor."Happy?" He muttered before quickly whipping his hand and sending he basin crashing into them. "Stupid happy guards....." He said as he pulled the basin back and caught it by the handle before aiming the opening at the downed men and blasting them with a scalding hot water blast burning them alive. "Tch.... No wonder why he had to call me in...." He muttered before walking to the elevator before heading up to the top floor. He walked out and approached Mar'es door before opening it. "Hey boss...." He said depressed as he carried his basin on his shoulder. "I'm here..."

Mare chuckled before turning to the man. "Desmond... Good to see your beaming smile." The man in black said as he approached the gloomy man. "Glad you could make it... the situation has gotten...worse. These brats have taken Mizori, defeated Morrison, Muzet, and Jedar and have claimed two pure essences. Not to mention the spirit of Destruction is in the Renoir brat and with Mizori taken we lost the host to Decay." He said as he crossed his arms. "I need you to track them down....I want you to find them and contact my Red and Yellow executives. You'll be head operative, since you're and admin after all."

Desmond groaned. "Why can't I hunt them down myself man...." He said as he placed the basin down with a thud onto a nearby table and crossed his arms. "That essence of hope girl won't be hard to take out...once I crush her bones...." He said gloomily. "Hope can't float if it can't swim...." He said as he did a hair flip. "That's the only thing that can counter me after all...." He said as he sat down.

Mare chuckled. "I admire your enthusiasm...but these kids aren't slouches. In numbers alone you'll be out matched and reports have shown that the girl is able to purify corruption easily meaning your Despair will not be as effective." He said thinking as he pulled out several colored crystals and threw them to Desmond "These will help you combat the other brats...I want the purple one and Mizori brought here alive.... the two with the pure essences...well I just need their crystal weapons. The Asgardian I need him barely alive to use him to get the yellow pure essence He instructed before smiling. "Got it?"

Desmond smirked as he placed the colored crystals into the basin as colorful waves coursed through the basin. He stood up and lifted the basin onto his shoulder and nodded. "Yeah yeah boss....I got it." He said as he turned and walked to the door. "These kids will be back to you in no time....thanks for the pleasure to butcher a few of them..." He said as he left the office.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff