Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:25 am
girl_no_13
Indigo Project
Lifes Little Conflict
My friend predicted my future:

Quote:
LLC Is going to grow up and be a lonely old woman yelling at kids to stop pulling her weave out.

gonk
I'm gonna be a crazy cat lady. Wanna join me?

Oh wow, me too whee

hehe i am just going to be xrazy, and perhaps own a cat.... does that count?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:20 am
girl_no_13
Indigo Project
Lifes Little Conflict
My friend predicted my future:

Quote:
LLC Is going to grow up and be a lonely old woman yelling at kids to stop pulling her weave out.

gonk
I'm gonna be a crazy cat lady. Wanna join me?

Oh wow, me too whee
I'll probably end up being the wierd lady who all the neighborhood kids think is a witch cus she lives alone and has a lush garden full of herbs and vegies and flowers, etc. in the middle of the city and she doesn't talk to many people (because she is too busy reading, painting, etc.). XP  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:07 am
lol I'll probably be an old lady who has wasted away her years by playing video games and being on the computer all day. Kids would come to the door and I'd be thin like a stick and invite everybody over for tea rolleyes There was actually a lady like that where I used to live 3nodding She was really nice, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm
I don't really hate being single...

What am I talking of? Of course I do! I want to screw up my carefully constructed emotional stability with petty puppy love of the early stages of life just like everyone else! I WANT TO BE A STUPID KID FOR ONCE!

crying

But only for a little bit. Then I'm going to Disney Land!

~Knowledge  

DryIceKnowledge

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 pm
I'm going to be unemployed in about a week and a half, and so far I've got nothing going for me.

s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:22 pm
    I'm not bitter about being single, but I'm angsty nonetheless.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:47 am
Indigo Project
I'm going to be unemployed in about a week and a half, and so far I've got nothing going for me.

s**t.

sad What happened?
I've been unemployed since I came to uni, I've tried really hard, and nothing has happened unfortunatly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:07 am
girl_no_13
Indigo Project

s**t.

sad What happened?
I've been unemployed since I came to uni, I've tried really hard, and nothing has happened unfortunatly

have you gone and looked into that place your friend reccomended, the clothes shop?

anyhow i am currently looking for another job... my current one i have been at for a year and a half, and am happy to continue at unless I can find a better one... personally i am looking for a second job as i really really need extra cash.  

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 am
girl_no_13
Indigo Project

s**t.

sad What happened?
I had intended to quit my current job as soon as I found another (better pay or not), but a few das ago I lost it. I snapped and left a note saying "consider this my two weeks notice". It's too late to take it back, and I'm still looking for another job.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:05 am
Elcia
I'll probably end up being the wierd lady who all the neighborhood kids think is a witch cus she lives alone and has a lush garden full of herbs and vegies and flowers, etc. in the middle of the city and she doesn't talk to many people (because she is too busy reading, painting, etc.). XP

But don't get me wrong I have no problem being single. I just get really annoyed when people are like "OMG you're single whats wrong with you!?!?! OMG!!!!!!1" It's my life let ME live it and live your own, is my attitude.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:23 pm
Indigo Project
I had intended to quit my current job as soon as I found another (better pay or not), but a few das ago I lost it. I snapped and left a note saying "consider this my two weeks notice". It's too late to take it back, and I'm still looking for another job.

sad Good luck getting a new job

I feel like I shouldn't be here anymore, as I'm in the early, tentative stages of a relationship (go me) but I'm going to keep coming by and trying to help other people 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:35 pm
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIIIIINNG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

emo emo  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 pm
Man, right now I feel kind of like a piece of meat that a dog has been drooling over.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:14 am
Indigo Project
Man, right now I feel kind of like a piece of meat that a dog has been drooling over.

Is that a good feeling? It doesn't sound very good actually sad What happened?  

girl_no_13

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games