Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm
Kinta stopped the music playing for a bit. "Everyone, I have an appoointment with a doctor. A professional music player, Mr. Fuwa, will be teaching you." Everyone gasped. "THE Kono Fuwa?!" People whipsered to each other. "Yes, it is Kono Fuwa." Kinta said smiling. Girls squeeled and blushed. Boys brightened up and tried to show their best music playing positions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 am
she sighed a little, her mother hadn't told her about anything but it didn't really matter, no matter who was teaching she would still play and go on as if nothing had changed  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Kinta opened the door to show the class Kono. Girls gasped at stared in ecstacy. Boys grinned and sat up straight. "Kono, could you show us how you play your music?" Kinta said. Kono nodded and pulled out his guitar and began with a couple up plucks, then it bursted into a beautiful song he called 'Love Love Love'. Girls sang with their soft voices

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kono  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:58 pm
she was still playing her guitar and joined in with him, she had heard this song at her home quit a lot seeings as she lived with almost every one in her class  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:40 am
Kono looked at Santanna and gave a small smile that barely lasted a secind. She was probably the first person to act naturally around him. Kinta winked at everyone and went out the door, for she didn't want to use her flute to open a portal. Kono gave a brief look and ended the song. "Okay, class. Today, we will be starting class with Music the Weapon of Life." He said. "Can anybody tell me what note is higher than 'C' but lower than 'D'?" He asked, his forest-green eyes eyeing the class.

(Answer is C sharp)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:30 am
she raised her hand "it's #C ( C sharp)" she rested her guitar agents the stand and wrapped an arm around her stomach

(hey, 'cuz he stopped posting think we should put Santanna with kono? and I knew it was #C, I play in a band)  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:52 pm
Kono nodded. "Correct. Are you first chair?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:55 pm
"no" she shook her head and spoke softly looking at the ground at her feet "no just a book worm with too much time" she changed the mood and laughed lightly looking up at him with a small smile  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:59 pm
Kono grinned. "My next guess is that you're Kinta's daughter. Am I right?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:01 pm
she nodded "adopted, yeah" she was still holding her stomach a little and she started to feel a little pail and dizzy  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:04 pm
Kono pulled a trash can by her seat. "Are you okay?" he asked, resting his hand on santanna's back. Girls began to stare at Santanna and envy her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 pm
"i-it's just the baby, not agreeing with anything" she was a little embaressed to admit it and stayed looking at her desk now  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:20 pm
"Please, do not hold it in." Kono said in a comforting voice.

MEANWHILE....

Kinta rushed outside and opened a portal to the doctor's office  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:22 pm
"thing is I have nothing to get out" she rested her head on the desk still a little dizzy but not as pail  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:24 pm
"Do you need to go to the nurse??"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games