Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm
@Erica:
Homecoming eh? Babe, with this bod of yours, you make me come home every day of the year... cool lol wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:18 pm
Erius
@Erica:
Homecoming eh? Babe, with this bod of yours, you make me come home every day of the year... cool lol wink

Glad you added 'home' thar.

Everyone is lovely looking! The ATG is full of hotties!

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 pm
That is very true~!

And yes..of course...home...hehe... heart redface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Sliiiim. I want to play with your hair. It looks so fluffy. And your dress is so pretty! It suits you so well.
(And you LIE. If Celes was attractive, she would have had at least one superficial ask for a date by now.)  

Celestial Burden

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:29 pm
daaaaaam slim.... lookin hawt!

xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Celestial Burden
Sliiiim. I want to play with your hair. It looks so fluffy. And your dress is so pretty! It suits you so well.
(And you LIE. If Celes was attractive, she would have had at least one superficial ask for a date by now.)

You're just unapproachable in your beauty. Seriously, you're quite lovely... 3nodding

@ Erius - Riiiiiight....

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:40 pm
@Waku:
What? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:40 pm
My eyes are my only good feature 3nodding Think I want to finish my booze and pass out tonight.  

Leeroy__Jenkins

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm
Erius
@Waku:
What? sweatdrop

I...don't even know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:57 pm
wakusei
Erius
@Waku:
What? sweatdrop

I...don't even know.

Hehe... lol wink

Also, speaking of hawt people...thread needs more Waku...
There has already been an Ala update..hmhmm... lol wink  

Serious Erius
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:06 pm
@Celes: You are pretty! (Though you can tell that you're not too happy in a dress XP Though the boots are full of win 3nodding )

@Leeroy: I love your eyes ^.^ Such a nice color~ *Envious since she only has uber uber dark brown eyes*

@Slim: Oh wow lookit you~ Looking pretty damn good Slim 3nodding I really like the hair...Homecoming, huh? I never went >.<

Hm...I've already thrown out a couple pics...
>.>
<.<
But here's another one:
'Tis Me...With glasses...
And for the record, I don't usually wear my glasses, but these are new and I actually kinda like 'em. And yes, they are insanely thick because I am nigh on blind without contacts or glasses or the like. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:17 pm
invisible-weirdo
@Celes: You are pretty! (Though you can tell that you're not too happy in a dress XP Though the boots are full of win 3nodding )

@Leeroy: I love your eyes ^.^ Such a nice color~ *Envious since she only has uber uber dark brown eyes*

@Slim: Oh wow lookit you~ Looking pretty damn good Slim 3nodding I really like the hair...Homecoming, huh? I never went >.<

Hm...I've already thrown out a couple pics...
>.>
<.<
But here's another one:
'Tis Me...With glasses...
And for the record, I don't usually wear my glasses, but these are new and I actually kinda like 'em. And yes, they are insanely thick because I am nigh on blind without contacts or glasses or the like. >.<

OMG a person of asian decent wearing glasses! My dreams came true xD Ya look good.  

Leeroy__Jenkins

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm
Lol How about this then: My current class schedule is comprised entirely of math and science courses XD Woo walking stereotype~ (And yes I do eat rice like every day XP)
Thanks though ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 pm
You might be what my future kids could look like.

Lol.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My cat, George. I've been told he alternately either looks like Garfield or he looks dead.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games