Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

Haha... I never made the connection when I watched the trailer for that new movie. But I love the connection made here. And I notice they have the same curly hairstyle going there, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 am
What houses I think the Doctor Who characters belong in.

The Doctor (overall): Ravenclaw

The Ninth Doctor: Maybe it's just how I view him, but he seems like a Slytherin to me. A good Slytherin. Like Snape.

The Tenth Doctor: Hufflepuff. He's just too emotional for me to consider him to be a Gryffindor.

The Eleventh Doctor: Gryffindor. Goofy moments aside, he truly is a brave man.

Rose Tyler: Hufflepuff. Though she definitely would fall under the Mary-Sue house, if that option was available. Ugh... I just don't like Rose.

Jackie Tyler: Hufflepuff - runs through the family.

Pete Tyler: Hufflepuff - runs through the family.

Mickey Smith: Hufflepuff

Sarah-Jane Smith: Gryffindor

Martha Jones: The hat might have trouble deciding between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw... but in the end, put her under Ravenclaw.

Donna Noble: Gryffindor.

Amy Pond: Gryffindor

Rory Williams: On a normal basis he might seem like a Hufflepuff, but cross him the wrong way and he becomes a Gryffindor. I think his HP parallel character would be Neville.

Jack Harkness: Gryffindor

Wilfred Mott: Hufflepuff

River Song: The hat might take awhile before deciding on Gryffindor.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 am
User Image

And I got to see more of that body in a movie he stars in - Christopher and His Kind. Can easily make Doctor Who references with that film, especially with where we are currently in Doctor Who. ^.^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

I seriously think that Neil Gaiman's "The Doctor's Wife" is my favorite episode of the entire revived Doctor Who series. I can't wait until the novelization of the episode is released, because I would totally want to get it. :D  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am
The Doctor: Starshine...
Me: Yes... I know... I should be going to bed. But-
The Doctor: It's been 20 minutes!
Me: So?
The Doctor: Go to bed, Starshine!
Me: *sighs and shakes head* I hate you.
The Doctor: You don't!
Me: I'm only going to bed if you're going to bed too. *smirks, before turning to walk up the stairs to walk down the hallway to the bedrooms*
The Doctor:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 am
User Image
*laughs* Sorry... originally it was going to end with my variation of the Doctor's "Go To Bed, Pond" quote, but then I kept going with the conversation... and it was then that I found that animated gif... so I had to add more to include the image. ^.^; Oh... and I just randomly chose Starshine as a nickname for him to call me by. I didn't know what else to use.

Anyway... as the Doctor as commanded me to do... I'm going to bed. So nighty night!

#f51379
#a51cba

The Doctor's Colors:
#08088a
#4d82eb

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just hanging out here at Gaia while I wait for Dad to finish doing stuff on his computer and hitch up his trailer, so we can go to town to pick up supplies he needs to get.

I'm going to be glad when I'm done with buying these pies for the Pie Hard contest. It sucks earning all that gold, only to have it wasted on a event. *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Cute behind-the-scenes photo of Karen Gillan and Matt Smith hanging out at the cafe for "The Impossible Astronaut" episode.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Okay, seriously Alex Kingston... where do you get all of these cute and gorgeous outfits?! You are totally inspiring me to add some new things to my own wardrobe thanks to the things I've seen you wear.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

I disagree with your statement about not being handsome, Matt. You definitely a handsome fellow. No matter what you are wearing. :) You even manage to pull off wearing a variety of hats and making them all look - well, in the Doctor's terms - "cool."
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm so glad there's going to be another season of *my* Doctor. :D
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

*blinks* Wait a minute... how can Matt be there... but be in the background too? If that's some sort of stunt double, that stunt double totally looks like Matt. At least how it looks here in this picture. I wonder what episode this was for... maybe "The Almost People" episode? Hmm... intriguing.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

The Doctor: Looks like someone sent me a picture.

Amy: From who? And what of?

The Doctor: It's from a dear friend of mine. Oh look... she's written a message on it as well.

Amy: What does it say?

The Doctor: "Hello Sweetie."

Rory: Doesn't River usually say that? Is it from her?

The Doctor: River does usually say that... but this isn't from her. It's from another dear friend of mine.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
When I read all about the crises in the Middle East I think we need the Doctor to come and save the world.

But the truth is, there are too many bad guys. The truth is the Doctor isn’t coming.

If you are a Whovian, you know the truth.

You know one person can make a difference. You know that if everyone is thinking of the same thing at the same time and all care enough we can defeat the deafening sound of drums.

You know intellect and love will always triumph over brute force and cynicism.

You know that there is no such thing as an unimportant or ordinary human being. You have faith in your humanity every time the Doctor rants about how lovely you are.

You know what the Doctor would do if he could.

And even though he isn’t real,

And even though it’s just a TV Show

And even if I sound like a moron,

We need to make him proud. And we need to make him right about each and every one of us.

Read. Learn. Start a club at your school. Donate. Anything. Any and each bit of help will help you be the best of humanity.

God, we need the best of humanity right about now.

This is such a well-spoken statement, and I totally agree with it.

And I thought of something from Torchwood: Children of Earth after reading this. Something that Gwen says in the last episode:

"There's one thing I always meant to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world. Except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history when there was no sign of him, I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask any more. I know the answer now. Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame."
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
Time for me to head off. Talk to you later.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games