Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:09 pm
I've never seen anything like this for a forum. (The bar that is.) How did you come up with the idea? o.o?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:09 pm
OH Anti-Ninja I call your presence eek  

Kiokujo

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:13 pm
ANTI NINJA R U THER  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:15 pm
O.o... why are you trying to summon the anti-ninja?  

Razenof

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:17 pm
cuz iwant to have fun like the last time i call her but she seems not to be there  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:18 pm
YukaSilkenFur
I've never seen anything like this for a forum. (The bar that is.) How did you come up with the idea? o.o?
lol, it all started at the 2k5-2k6 new years thread.

~flashback sequence~
i was bored and everyone seemed to be posting in tons of random threads. but they all were small starting out, and none of them really held my interest for long. i decided i would make a thread of my own and name it Manji's Super-Happy-Fun-Bar. i made it and in the title i also put that i'd give free ramen and root beer to everyone who came in. the people came in like mad. it only got about 300 or 400 pages (i think, cant remember for sure) ninja but it was still a big success! everyone who went into my bar and hung out had a blast, so i decided to branch off with seperate "sub" bars. i made one in here and another one in my favorite thread in the chatterbox 3nodding it's been a huge success, and everyone's liked it very very much mrgreen

and that's how it all started...

NOW THEN,
Kiokujo

please dont call the anti-ninja. she's a very busy person, and if you wish to call her, she might actually come to you for a reason...and that's never a good thing  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:18 pm
fun? with the anti-ninja? are you mad woman! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:20 pm
ok ok ok but first of ll do i look like a women n second of all im not a traversti so dont call me a women  

Kiokujo

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:21 pm
only 32 post to go for the big 10k  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Kiokujo
ok ok ok but first of ll do i look like a women n second of all im not a traversti so dont call me a women
2 things:
one it's transvestite hun =p

secondly, he could be teasing you. all i could think of when raz said that was "he isnt a woman" and "...dairy of a mad black woman?"  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:22 pm
oops, sorry bout that... its just from behind you well...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Manji-luo
Kiokujo
2 things:
one it's transvestite hun =p

secondly, he could be teasing you. all i could think of when raz said that was "he isnt a woman" and "...dairy of a mad black woman?"

sry it that in spanish we say it like that but hello im puerto rican our native languaje is spanish
n second i was in the momentum  

Kiokujo

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:26 pm
yay i got boobs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Manji-luo
YukaSilkenFur
lol, it all started at the 2k5-2k6 new years thread.

~flashback sequence~
i was bored and everyone seemed to be posting in tons of random threads. but they all were small starting out, and none of them really held my interest for long. i decided i would make a thread of my own and name it Manji's Super-Happy-Fun-Bar. i made it and in the title i also put that i'd give free ramen and root beer to everyone who came in. the people came in like mad. it only got about 300 or 400 pages (i think, cant remember for sure) ninja but it was still a big success! everyone who went into my bar and hung out had a blast, so i decided to branch off with seperate "sub" bars. i made one in here and another one in my favorite thread in the chatterbox 3nodding it's been a huge success, and everyone's liked it very very much mrgreen

and that's how it all started...

NOW THEN,
Kiokujo

please dont call the anti-ninja. she's a very busy person, and if you wish to call her, she might actually come to you for a reason...and that's never a good thing
Thanks for the info, Manji. I think it was a great idea. Keep up the good work. ^-^ Oh, and, could I have a rootbeer, please? o.o?  

YukaSilkenFur

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:29 pm
can i get some ramen n root beer???  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games