Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:24 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
^looks like a bad a**
*nods at the Eyes of Ra*

HELL YES!! someone knows about egyptian mythology ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:26 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
^looks like a bad a**
*nods at the Eyes of Ra*

*smiles* We're a dying breed.  

Pandori Ky

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:27 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
^looks like a bad a**
*nods at the Eyes of Ra*

*sniffs* i know, its sad. So far, on gaia, you are the first to say something about my name that wasn't along the lines of "is that a made up name" or "wtf does that mean?" *grumbles*

I heart You  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:29 pm
^...is strange...

x-ChibiSpirit-x

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:30 pm
I know about the Egyptians as well, I just do not like your name. An Egyptian with that name once attacked me for my Religion and well now I personally hate Egyptians now, certain kinds atleast >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:30 pm
Wants to Dry up Isis >  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:31 pm
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
^looks like a bad a**
*nods at the Eyes of Ra*

*sniffs* i know, its sad. So far, on gaia, you are the first to say something about my name that wasn't along the lines of "is that a made up name" or "wtf does that mean?" *grumbles*

I heart You
*laughs* Yayness, I am heart ed.
Well Gaia is manifested by kids or you may just not be in the right place. Either way, you have chosen a valued name, I hope you honor it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:32 pm
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
XxcelticxX
Sekhmet
^looks like a bad a**
*nods at the Eyes of Ra*

I heart You
*laughs* Yayness, I am heart ed.
Well Gaia is manifested by kids or you may just not be in the right place. Either way, you have chosen a valued name, I hope you honor it.

sweatdrop i hope so too  

Sekhmet

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:32 pm
*gotta jet...talk to you all laters!*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:33 pm
KatoshiUriotai
I know about the Egyptians as well, I just do not like your name. An Egyptian with that name once attacked me for my Religion and well now I personally hate Egyptians now, certain kinds atleast >.<

no real egyptian is going to be named sekhmet. both because it is taboo to name your kids after a god and because egypt is now a muslim nation and would likely reject the old gods...  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:33 pm
Sekhmet

sweatdrop i hope so too
*smiles*

^ heart s me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:34 pm
bai bai!  

Sekhmet

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai

no real egyptian is going to be named sekhmet. both because it is taboo to name your kids after a god and because egypt is now a muslim nation and would likely reject the old gods...

That is were you are wrong, and Egyptian woman named herself that because she was Muslim and hated being Muslim, I am Muslim myself and that is why she attacked me. Egyptt is not all Muslim nation, Majority is but there are few running around with old traditions.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:37 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai

That is were you are wrong, and Egyptian woman named herself that because she was Muslim and hated being Muslim, I am Muslim myself and that is why she attacked me. Egyptt is not all Muslim nation, Majority is but there are few running around with old traditions.
That's a breath of frsh air, I hope I meet one or two. The old ways should never be forgotten.

((Wow, don't I sound 3000 years old. sweatdrop ))  

Pandori Ky

x-ChibiSpirit-x

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:37 pm
Everyone is very well " heart ed" Even those who think they are alone, because their solemate is waiting for them...

^knows history...

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games