Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:38 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai
I know about the Egyptians as well, I just do not like your name. An Egyptian with that name once attacked me for my Religion and well now I personally hate Egyptians now, certain kinds atleast >.<

no real egyptian is going to be named sekhmet. both because it is taboo to name your kids after a god and because egypt is now a muslim nation and would likely reject the old gods...

That is were you are wrong, and Egyptian woman named herself that because she was Muslim and hated being Muslim, I am Muslim myself and that is why she attacked me. Egyptt is not all Muslim nation, Majority is but there are few running around with old traditions.

first off if she rejected islam then she can't hate being one, for she isn't one. second if she really beleive in the old gods, she wouldn't have named herself that. it would be like you naming yourself Allah. you don't do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:39 pm
HA! page 666 ^^;  

Sekhmet

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:42 pm
^ I bet she will find pleasure when 06/06/06 arrives.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:43 pm
^is probably right

>i just find it funny when that happens, i don't actually believe it to be the mark of the devil<  

Sekhmet

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:44 pm
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai
I know about the Egyptians as well, I just do not like your name. An Egyptian with that name once attacked me for my Religion and well now I personally hate Egyptians now, certain kinds atleast >.<

no real egyptian is going to be named sekhmet. both because it is taboo to name your kids after a god and because egypt is now a muslim nation and would likely reject the old gods...

That is were you are wrong, and Egyptian woman named herself that because she was Muslim and hated being Muslim, I am Muslim myself and that is why she attacked me. Egyptt is not all Muslim nation, Majority is but there are few running around with old traditions.

first off if she rejected islam then she can't hate being one, for she isn't one. second if she really beleive in the old gods, she wouldn't have named herself that. it would be like you naming yourself Allah. you don't do it.

She rejected Islam because she hated being Muslim. She clung too her old family traditions and named herself this. You can tell this to the lady, she had real problems and attacked me right out for being Muslim and said how she was oppressed. Sad really for her, from her life story I did not hear any signs of oppression. -_-  
^^Is also called 'Lady of Slaughter' by ancient Egyptians.
^Is being serious exclaim  

Panthino the Moth

Pandori Ky

^^^shares my beleif.

> Personally, I am more aware of my surroundings at 3 a.m. sweatdrop But I'm just paranoid.

^^ Should start his own thread.

^Likes google.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:46 pm
KatoshiUriotai

She rejected Islam because she hated being Muslim. She clung too her old family traditions and named herself this. You can tell this to the lady, she had real problems and attacked me right out for being Muslim and said how she was oppressed. Sad really for her, from her life story I did not hear any signs of oppression. -_-

if she was a muslim is a middle eastern country, such as egypt, then despite you belief, she proabably oppressed.  

Sekhmet

Panthino the Moth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:46 pm
^^Is wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:47 pm
^My kind 'a girl. blaugh  

Pandori Ky

x-ChibiSpirit-x

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:48 pm
Satan's number... heh, pretty funny considering Megami-sama LittleSpirit is the key to defeating God in his evil plans....

Panthino the Moth

Shinji Azumaki

Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai

if she was a muslim is a middle eastern country, such as egypt, then despite you belief, she proabably oppressed.

Well from her life story she told everyone did not sound like it, she was all happy until her marrage which her husband just abused her. Or so she says. If it is true that is on the guy then. No guy should ever abuse a wife >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:50 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai

Well from her life story she told everyone did not sound like it, she was all happy until her marrage which her husband just abused her. Or so she says. If it is true that is on the guy then. No guy should ever abuse a wife >.<

but see, in most muslim countries if a man beats his wife, its okay. In fact she is considered his property, and even if they are never abused or they appear to have a happy life it doesn't mean they weren't opressed.  

Sekhmet

[[ Vanilla ]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:50 pm
^ is in a deep discussion  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games