Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:51 pm
^ & ^^Should start their own thread.

^^^Haha, ish cunfuzzled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:51 pm
*walks in*  

S.T.3.

Pandori Ky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:52 pm
^Has an awsome siggy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:53 pm
^ is in egyptian skies giuld w00t!  

Sekhmet

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:54 pm
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai
Sekhmet
KatoshiUriotai

She rejected Islam because she hated being Muslim. She clung too her old family traditions and named herself this. You can tell this to the lady, she had real problems and attacked me right out for being Muslim and said how she was oppressed. Sad really for her, from her life story I did not hear any signs of oppression. -_-

if she was a muslim is a middle eastern country, such as egypt, then despite you belief, she proabably oppressed.

Well from her life story she told everyone did not sound like it, she was all happy until her marrage which her husband just abused her. Or so she says. If it is true that is on the guy then. No guy should ever abuse a wife >.<

but see, in most muslim countries if a man beats his wife, its okay. In fact she is considered his property, and even if they are never abused or they appear to have a happy life it doesn't mean they weren't opressed.

A man is never to hit a woman, I do nto know were you hear this from, but in our book it clearly stats a man is to never abuse a wife. This is a big no no. If men practice this then it is on them. For her being oppressed then maybe she was. But did not give her a clear reason too attack me out right for her own personal problems. Besides I am not running around naming myself after a god of somesort. Not you though, I mean in real life!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:55 pm
yay! steve is back!  

Sekhmet

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:56 pm
We could continue this in "serious problems or ideas please" thread if you like?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:56 pm
*zoned out for a sec* Heyyyy, so hows it goin people?  

S.T.3.

[[ Vanilla ]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:57 pm
^ is a llama in hiding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:57 pm
KatoshiUriotai

A man is never to hit a woman, I do nto know were you hear this from, but in our book it clearly stats a man is to never abuse a wife. This is a big no no. If men practice this then it is on them. For her being oppressed then maybe she was. But did not give her a clear reason too attack me out right for her own personal problems. Besides I am not running around naming myself after a god of somesort. Not you though, I mean in real life!

there are many many things that the Quaran says men aren't to do. But the islamic societies do them anyways.
she really doesn't need a reason to verbally attack you. She has ever right too. Just as you have every right to disargree with her and to b***h about her to other people.  

Sekhmet

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:58 pm
KatoshiUriotai
We could continue this in "serious problems or ideas please" thread if you like?

or better yet... we could drop this, seeing as its getting us nowhere  
^ makes a good point  

S.T.3.

Panthino the Moth

^^Is sensible.

^Has spiky legs!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:59 pm
^have come to their senses.  

Pandori Ky

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:04 pm
^has really spiffy avi  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games