Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 am
La Belle Isolde
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hawt.

Also, This R me:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 am
Dark_Pisces
I am indeed, Sara. I'm glad somebody recognized it.

sweeet 3nodding what state are you stationed in?  

PainkillaSara

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:22 pm
South Carolina, right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm
ah cool. 3nodding  

PainkillaSara

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:33 pm
Nice picture Lobby smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Belle, you look familiar to me. This girl I graduated from high school with looks stunningly similar to you (in a charming way, of course.)  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image

Hah made you look.
User Image

Saru, Sanzo, Panda, and out friend Julie.

User Image

Panda had a little too much jenkem I think.
User Image

Julie's patented "look of death" on film.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 pm
zomg...you got's little sister intoxicated!...

wow...just wow...

oh, nice chest Omni xd  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 pm
Omnileech

User Image

I love that panda shirt... I want it...

Also, Isn't Pandy a little young to be drinking?

(I suppose I'm not in any place to talk... I'm a horrible alcoholic)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 pm
Jenkem is not a drink guys. You need to learn your drugs.  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:14 am
Lawl.....

First figging and caning, now Jenkem. What else will I see today? ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:18 am
psh, I never said she was drinking!

I said "intoxicated"!  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:37 am
Omnileech

Had to look it up, I know what it is now. People were doing it here in the states for a while, but it was being called "Waste" by them. It's one of the few drugs I've never done, mainly because how it's made is ******** disgusting. It fermented human s**t... You huff the methane that comes from it and you get high. Then again, for a hallucinogenic gas, I heard it's pretty weak. You can make something that's supposed to be stronger that TONS of people can get in on, just by having a humidifier, and a few household chemicals. Mixing them and putting them in a humidifier causes the new chemical to go into the air, and it's VERY potent as a hallucinogen that many people can experience at once. Best part about it is, It leaves the room smelling great after it airs out, and no one can tell that you were making a drug in that room. Worst part, you can't smoke while on it, because the fumes are HIGHLY flammable and you'll blow up everyone around you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 am
AlcoholicPancake
Omnileech

Had to look it up, I know what it is now. People were doing it here in the states for a while, but it was being called "Waste" by them. It's one of the few drugs I've never done, mainly because how it's made is ******** disgusting. It fermented human s**t... You huff the methane that comes from it and you get high. Then again, for a hallucinogenic gas, I heard it's pretty weak. You can make something that's supposed to be stronger that TONS of people can get in on, just by having a humidifier, and a few household chemicals. Mixing them and putting them in a humidifier causes the new chemical to go into the air, and it's VERY potent as a hallucinogen that many people can experience at once. Best part about it is, It leaves the room smelling great after it airs out, and no one can tell that you were making a drug in that room. Worst part, you can't smoke while on it, because the fumes are HIGHLY flammable and you'll blow up everyone around you.

lmao. wow. thats something ill never do xD  

PainkillaSara

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 pm
PainkillaSara
AlcoholicPancake
Omnileech

lmao. wow. thats something ill never do xD

Seconded. I heard about that on the radio about a year ago and almost lost my brunch at the thought. But, I guess I can't judge, really.

Wait... hell yes I can! That's nasty! >_<;  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games