Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 am
"Careful, i could cut every artery connected to your heart....hmm, it seems you are in quite a situation." he puts his sword on his back and readies his fist, he walks up to her slowly and sends his left fist at her face then pulls it back to fake her out as his right fist came right towards her stomach  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Roland was lost in the chaos for a few seconds, then he grinned as he activated his gloves. He glared at the special ops men, daring them to attack. He quickly mowed down the ones that did before the one they called Sage showed up and attacked Elcia. "Oh no you don't. No one attacks my allies and gets away with it." Roland charged the energy in his gauntlets, then froze time and walked between Elcia and Sage. Upon releasing his flow on time, he blasted Sage across the room with his gloves.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm
(( me thinks Viral is occupied elsewhere wink And I'll be away for the next few weeks so I'll be on very little.))

Elcia took the opportunity to get her knife back and look around to see who needed help.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:20 pm
PeaceLoveSoccer subtley slid Squeaky, her rubber ducky, behind her and readied her water balloons. ninja

s**t! PeaceLoveSoccer remembered she was wearing flippers. Those won't help much. She rapidly slipped off her flippers and tossed them aside. She'll have to come back to get them later. PeaceLoveSoccer retook position and waited for the faintest hint of movement.

[Heh, not bad for me not knowing at all what's happening. xp ]  

GuillotineGirl

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:45 pm
((So yeah, it has been a long while since this RP has been active. However, I'm really in the mood to RP after finally being back home, so...))

*Casts revive on the thread*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Roland sat down against a wall on the roof of the apartment building. Looking around, he wondered exactly why people made buildings with flat roofs. "It doesn't allow rainwater anywhere to go, it just sits there..." With that, Roland sighed and reached into his pocket. He pulled out his hand with his cigarette case and lighter in hand. After lighting the smoke, he went back to his station, watching everyone who left the building across the street. He had been following the same person for a long time, learning their schedule. Roland thought to himself "Glad to be back to the mercenary life I guess, but this isn't what I'm meant to do. I'm a sell-sword, a hired gun. Not a contract killer. How the hell did I get reduced to this? I know killing is part of the job, but not like this. I'm meant to be more like a body guard or a hired soldier."

Roland was eventually snapped back to the world of the living when he noticed a bird land on the roof next to him. When he looked at the door, he noticed the target leaving the building he had been watching. He bent down behind the rifle and looked through the scope. He had a clear shot, everything was ready to go. Then his mind started conflicting itself.

"Take the hit."

"I can't do it."

"Of course you can, it's a clear shot. you can be halfway down the stairs before they even fall to the ground dead."

"I'm meant for better things than this. This is... just cruel."

"It's a cruel world. Get used to it."

"No. I refuse to believe that. I won't do it."

Roland watched the target get into the back of the limo and watched it drive away. With that, he pulled out his cellphone and made a call. When someone answered, he said only "The deal is off" before hanging up and crushing the prepaid phone underfoot. With that, he dismantled his gun and put it in the back pack before he began climbing down the stairs to the building and heading home.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 pm
(( wow zombie thread >< I know what you mean Rol about feeling like rping and flat roofs ... if i get inspired I'll join in again.

Feel free to start a new plot, this is after all a free for all sort of RP))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Cadhla sat on the opposite end of the roof, minding her own business. She watched the guy almost kill something, perplexed. Why would anyone like doing such a thing? She never liked to get into anyone else's business and if they minded her, she would mind them. Tugging at her collar, she reached the roof's stairs and started heading down. Another wasted day...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm
Roland awoke the next morning and sat up on the edge of his bed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Geez, crouching behind that rifle so much is beginning to seem like a bad idea." With that, he got dressed and shuffled to the kitchen where he got a bowl of cereal, ate it, then rinsed his bowl and left it in the sink to deal with later. He then grabbed his boots and hat, put them on, and left the apartment.

Upon stepping outside, he noticed several thugs gathered around his car. He quickly ducked behind a corner and slipped his sunglasses off. He held them out in front of him, watching the thugs from around the corner of the building in the mirrored finish of his glasses. "Damnit. looks like some goons looking for me because I canceled that hit yesterday. Well then, looks like I've got to do something so I can get out of here." Roland then sat down against the wall and lit a cigarette, thinking.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 am
Cadhla awoke, trying to decide what today was going to bring. Probably another wasted day, as usual. Getting ready to face the day, she cleaned up, grabbed her hammer and headed towards the hallway to go back onto the roof. She brushed past a guy, smoking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm
((Long post is long. XD))

Falana waved her hands frantically in front of the mercenary's face once more, shouting at him, dancing like a madwoman, anything to get his attention. With an exasperated sigh, she slapped him firmly across the face, hard enough to leave a bruise as black as night, but her hand merely passed through his flesh. Usually she carried messages to or helped important people -or other beings- who could actually see her.

"Ugh!" she cried in frustration, and flopped dejectedly to the ground next to the man, the little bells hanging from her wrap jangling merrily at the sudden movement. Falana combed her fingers through her short, white hair several times, trying to calm down and think. As she calmed, the flaring light of her eyes settled down, and she began to take stock of their surroundings.

A city, a usual setting for mortals in this time. Dark, as the buildings blocked sunlight and cast long shadows, and gloomy, for this didn't seem to be one of the better parts of town. Nothing much out of the ordinary in where this man lived. He was a mercenary, which was an unusual profession nowadays, but not unheard of. The group of thugs was curious. She had to keep this man alive in order for him to receive his message. If she had to intervene to save his life, she would, but that would cost valuable energy. She was liking this mission less and less.

A tabby cat passed by and rubbed against Falana's legs, hoping for a scratch which was given almost instantly. Cats could see into some of the different layers of the world, and some of them could even talk on the different planes. This one she wasn't sure of, but it was friendly to her, at least, where many were indifferent. The cat was old, plagued with arthritis and other pains, so Falana pet the cat in long, soothing strokes, relieving some of the worst effects of age with a touch of magic. The tabby joyously licked Falana's nose and purred as Falana finished, then hopped away with a new bounce in his -her?- step. Falana looked up at the mercenary, Roland, hoping he'd seen something unusual and maybe would look a little closer. And maybe then she'd be able to deliver her message. It probably would not happen, as humans were generally a dense bunch, but Falana would follow him to the ends of the earth if it meant she could just deliver the damn message and be done with it.

She stretched lazily, figuring she may as well get comfortable as she waited for the mercenary to do whatever he was going to do, when a woman brushed past both of them. Falana blinked in surprise for a moment. She'd felt the woman brush past her. Not through, but past. It didn't appear that the woman saw her, but Falana had felt her.

And she was the dark one.

"Stop!" she cried to the woman, struggling to stand as her cramped wings threatened to entangle her feet and trip her. Falana hoped against hope that the woman would at least hear a ghostly moan and turn around. "Please, STOP!" She almost prayed for her to stop, but didn't. She'd never pray again to the gods, she shunned them, for it was their fault she was stuck as a traveler between layers and dimensions of reality, and never really part of anywhere.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm
Cadhla whipped her head around, hearing someone...something? It was a ghastly sound. One that she wished to never hear again. A flash of silver..or was it gold? Her collar of spikes grabbed at her and choaked. Stupid thing! she murmured under her breath as she cursed the thing. Her hammer at ready, she looked around. "REVEAL YOURSELF", she yelled out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Falana could have danced with joy, could have kissed the woman... well, maybe not that. But a surge of elation filled her body as the woman turned and looked straight at -through- her and shouted to reveal herself. The dark one, the other half of her mission, was right here before her!

"You are needed," Falana called to her in her most mysterious, powerful ghost voice.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"Where? How? Give me more information!" she spoke as she swung her hammer onto her shoulder. Her eyes danced from spot to spot, unsure of everything and uncomfortable without seeing the person...well thing...speaking.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff