Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Does your watch hang low?
Does it wobble to and fro?
Can you tie it in a knot?

I love how the Tama looks like it's reading the book with you... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:53 pm
^ "Call me Bond. James Bond" xd

I like how you have a random penguin with you. ^_^

Walking with permission
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 am
It's an awesome avi. That pulls all the items you have together. The contrasting colors still go well together.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 am
Yours reminds me of Samurai Jack's trip into the graveyard where the dead rise to fight him, Episode 30 I believe. Very cool and It makes me happy that it brought back that memory. ^__^

Trying for some Uni Creatures now. ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:43 am
well i like it despite the contrasting colors but why the death mood bubble?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:44 pm
PendragonX9
well i like it despite the contrasting colors but why the death mood bubble?
Whenever I make an avatar I always try to add at LEAST one thing that is not a Cash Shop item, so I was at a loss about what to add to this one and the mood bubble just seemed to fit best. ^_^

As for yours I like the use of color, but the Infernal Spirit doesn't seem to fit as well as I would like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I thought mood bubbles were cash shop items. Anyway, I like yours Kusa.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 pm
Only complaint would be the pitchfork. But it's not your fault... I just don't like that item xd

It's kind of simple and (in my opinion) unimaginative, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  

CR Kyrie

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 pm
Very "Classic Goth" Going for you. I feel like you need to be holding something.

@ Roland: You know what... You're RIGHT... Silly me I thought that it was a giftbox item like the Angelic Mood bubble... I need to change mine up again then huh? *Ponders a moment*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm
I feel like it's missing something... Like it would be better if it a mood bubble...  

124-C

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 pm
I could be your super-villain, so you'll be the one person I could never please.

Destroy the world, DON'T destroy the wold, Nuclear Winter, yada yada.

I'm only following the rules I place on myself. Maybe I could use the mood bubble, but I like the Necklace more. Maybe I could put it BACK on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:51 pm
If you feel that you really need a non-cash shop item, and the Angelic bubble isn't a cash shop item, I have one xp

I think it would look good with the angelic mood bubble, actually.  

CR Kyrie

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:03 am
I added the Skull Choker. I think it balances the Skull Mood rather well. The angelic mood just doesn't fit as well in my view... and I do have one (Or rather 5) of those.

Sorry for the space filler but I don't have anything to add to my previous statement for your avatar. sweatdrop redface

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 am
(Haha, then just let someone else post xd That's why I posted again. I want another opinion on top of yours.)

Well, I can't really see anything that should be added/gotten rid of. The avatar lives up to its premise (as far as I can see).  

CR Kyrie

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am
Simple, yet it flows nicely. I agree with Kus. You need some sort of... held accessory.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games