Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm
((That's nifty, Elci ^.^ ))

Lobo tried to stay out of reach of the soldiers, though she occasionally dipped low enough to kick one in the head before quickly moving back out of the way. Through the whole battle, she held her stuffed dog close to her chest in a protective gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm
Zenaku: You dig your grave little elf! *He slowed time making Elci extremely sluggish as he remaained the same* *He formed a hammer and slammed Elci hard into the ground as she moved stopping her in her tracks*

Hope is lost for you all *He grabs Cthugarai and holds him down into a defensless state and a tunel between him and Zenaku forms, Zenaku then shoots cthugarai twice with a pistol and drops him on the ground reforming the arm and closing the tunnel*

Draden: *He steals a soldiers grenades from Elcis kills and throws them at zenaku but they do minor damage to the ice* what will kill him?!!! We need to steal the book!!

Viral: *While this happened he got in 1 of the 4 cranes and started moving the heavy weight it carried side to side building momentum then he swings all the way around and hits Zenaakus heart knocking large pieces off his armor and knocking him to the ground* A few more hits like that!!!! Use cranes when he is positioned right!

ZenakU: *He gets out of the armor and seals it off so they couldn't get to the book.* *He jumps high into the air and tackles Lo out of the air and on to the ground* i'm not through with you yet! *He gets out a seringe and stabs it into lo and takes a sample of her blood* *He jumps off and into Kerries and does the same but with a new seringe* I've been needing a more pure Fae then the last twisted

*He makes one lash dash and slows down time to catch Elci and stabs another seringe into her and takes her blood as well* Great addition. *He jumps off and he makes the seringes disappear and he gets back in the armor and gets up* *He grabs Viral and throws him out of the crane and more flame soldiers (4 of them) crowd Viral and launch flames at him*

Viral: AAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHH!!!!  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm
Cthugarai howled in pain as he was shot in the shoulder and lower abdomen the second shot just missing a vital organ. As Zenaku's armor was dented and smashed he grabbed the pieces the fell from it and attached them to his wounds making temporary bandages, with a slight glow the clumps of ice quickly became similar to his own scales and flesh, but a little paler.

Taking a moment to get across the room he uses his ice shield to slash a hole in the fuel tank of one of the flame soldiers, before slicing his head off, and using the momentum of his strike and his speed from running across the room followed up with a stab straight through another soldier, slightly piercing his fuel tank as well. Before the other two flame throwers could ignite the fuel collecting on the ground Cthugarai collected it into a sphere and froze it inside a layer of water, before making a small wall of ice to protect himself and Viral from the remaining flamethrowers.

"I need you to look after this if you think you can." Cthugarai whispered to Viral Motioning to the sphere. "I'll need it in about a minute, and any more fuel you can add to it if you think you're able."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Viral: Negative Cthugarai. We need to use those cranes to get that book back and it seems the others are in trouble.

Zenaku: *He gets back up in his ice armor* Now you make this interesting.

Draden: *He gets up on a latter to a crane and jumps onto Zenakus shoulder* *He fires a couples of incinerary grenades but they do nothing from the reflective ice armor*

Zenaku: Hmmm. *He grabs the heavy bars from the crane and throws them making the crane spin around quickly and as they came around from behind he ducked and the bars hit Draden sending him flying to the ground with one of his ribs broken and a leg badly injured as well as his head hitting hard on the ground*

Draden: AGH!!!.............I-... *He falls unconcious*

Viral: Dradens down!!!  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:50 pm
WIth the flamethrowers eating away at the wall he made Cthugarai said to Viral "OK you get to the next crane I'll cover you take out one of the guards and I'll get the other. Try to keep the tanks from exploding I think I have a way of slowing Zenaku's armor down."
With that Cthugarai broke up what little of the wall was left and made two temporary shields and handed Viral one, before going after one of the flamethrowers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm
*At the break of the wall he blasted one of the flame soldiers with ice spikes killing him and ran for the crane* I need a distraction Cthugarai, or anyone really!  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm
As Viral speared the guard the other one stopped firing for a moment giving Cthugarai an opening, with a sweeping arc he removes the soldiers arms, then finishes him with a quick slash to the stomach.

With the two soldiers dead he uses what little water there was left after the assault to pierce the two remaining tanks and added the fuel to the frozen sphere, after separating the fuel and water he shouted to Viral "I think I can manage a distraction!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Kusaragi
As Viral speared the guard the other one stopped firing for a moment giving Cthugarai an opening, with a sweeping arc he removes the soldiers arms, then finishes him with a quick slash to the stomach.

With the two soldiers dead he uses what little water there was left after the assault to pierce the two remaining tanks and added the fuel to the frozen sphere, after separating the fuel and water he shouted to Viral "I think I can manage a distraction!"
Good. just get after it! *He started climbing*

Zenaku: *He swipes the top of the latter almost knocking it off and Viral as well* *He digs his fingers part of the crane and rips it out and throws it at Cthugarai*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Cthugarai had only a moment to avoid the crane pieces that were flung at him but he needed to protect the sphere as well, he kicked off of the ice sending it closer to the crane and sending himself away from the pieces but he didn't move as far as he wanted. One of the pieces hit him square in the leg shattering the bone and making him slump to the ground, fighting to remain conscious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Lobo shrieked in pain as she was knocked out of the air, one of her wings making a sickening snapping noise as she landed on it. Quicker than her pain-clouded thoughts could register, Zenaku had taken some of her blood and was away again. She slowly got to her feet, left wing crushed, limp, and bleeding behind her... Why did he want her blood? And a Fae?

She howls in rage and charges at a nearby soldier, knocking him off balance while biting and kicking, snarling like an animal the whole time.
((Are my boys fighting? Play nice or you'll go to your rooms! D=< ))  

Lobo-chan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:33 pm
((I'm not sure we WANT to play nice with Zenaku... He does not play fair... I don't really have anything to do at the moment [until Zenaku/Viral does something] but I did want to mention

1,000TH POST!

That is all. xd ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:35 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai had only a moment to avoid the crane pieces that were flung at him but he needed to protect the sphere as well, he kicked off of the ice sending it closer to the crane and sending himself away from the pieces but he didn't move as far as he wanted. One of the pieces hit him square in the leg shattering the bone and making him slump to the ground, fighting to remain conscious.

Zenaku: *He gave a small laugh* 1 down. 2 injured. and i have plenty of soldiers to keep you all busy. Wasn't worth it on your part. you might as well have left Viral and we could have negotiated fior the book. *He forms his hand like a hammer and raises it up ready to kill Cthugarai*

Viral: *As Zenaku talked he got in the crane and built momentum and swung it around hitting Zenaku again knocking more of the ice off and sending him scrambling* keep talkin!

Zenaku: Very well. *He hits the side of the crane and makes fall to the ground and Viral fell into a daze and tries to pull himself together* *He gets out and seals the armor again and jumps at Cthugarai and drop kicks him in the chest* You will make an interesting code to put in *He stabs the seringe and steals some of Cthugarais blood*

*He jumps off and does the same to Draden with a differant seringe* Ha Ha! *He tackles Kagura and does the same* All I need *He makes the blood disappear like the others and gets back in the armor*

(told you Zenaku didn't play fair :3)  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:45 pm
((Darn... Kusa stole the post emo ))
Lobo somehow managed to kill the soldier. She sank to the floor, panting hard. Her face and hands were covered in the man's blood. El Antonio lay behind her, fake brown eyes shining. There was no blood on his fur.

Lobo's skin twitched slightly, much like a horse's will when a fly lands on it. Her eyes seemed to glow, a slightly crazy expression upon her face.
The crane falls, and she starts giggling uncontrollably.

El Antonio is quite worried by this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Talons scooped the giggling ball of fur and the unfortunate stuffy as the crane shattered concrete. As she flapped away she spat flames into a long line of soldiers.

The only thing that kept Elcia from being squashed was the fact that she had been phasing out of place, but she still tumbled out when she reappeared in a different corner of the room. She dug her nails into a puddle of water, in frustration before picking herself up. She aimed her staff at Zenaku and a blast of magic seared across the room toward him, frying the several soldiers that had been running her way.

((Congrats Kusa !! Throws confetti at him. ^_^))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 pm
As Cthugarai sat there, in shock due to his broken leg, he was snapped back to reality when he was struck in the chest, the stab of the needle simply gave him drive to make one final push.

Just as Zenaku was jumping back into his armor, Cthugarai used the very dregs of his power to move the sphere of ice and fuel under the ice armors arm, slightly melted the fuel and created a wedge out of the ice. With the work done Cthugarai reached into his scarf and drew out an incendiary grenade and hurled it toward the fuel. Once the fuel exploded it sent the spike high into the air strong enough to wedge itself in the ceiling and by an incredible stroke of luck it hit the armor square in the wrist pinning it's arm to the ceiling. But how long it would last no one knew.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games