Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 pm
Fang sighed, "Maybe for me, but i don't think it's a smart decision for you." She glared up at Kujaku, "Not after what happened last time he got at you." She'd never let Kujaku get a chance to hurt him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:19 pm
Kujaku smiled a little as she glared at him. What had he done wrong back then? She was the one whom had not wanted to join in. He had asked politely and everything, and she had bitten him. He had found that rude.
"I was merely taking what was is mine by blood-rite," he said with a shrug, getting closer to Tori and grazing his thigh with a nail. He felt Tori shudder and smiled.
"He's my brother. I've had him since before you were even thought of, little girl," he said. He flicked back his hair and looked up at Tori, who's face had gone pale.

Tori was slowly beginning to care about if Kujaku was in the bet or not. With each of Kujaku's words and actions he got more and more nervous, rubbing his hands together when Kujaku started talking about blood-rite. Father was always saying that. When it came to Kujaku and anything he wanted he usually caved in. Kujaku was older and smarter and stronger and faster. Father loved his half-brother more than he had ever loved Tori. Tori really didn't care about his father's love. What he did care about was his father saying that Kujaku may try to get close to him to tame him of his dreamer ways, and if that way was trying to...
Tori went pale when Kujaku touched him. He didn't mind the shoulder or hair, but when Kujaku touched him anywhere else he felt repulsed.
"Get away from me," he growled out, still hating Kujaku.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 pm
Fang's canines grew about 2 inches and she snarled, pushing herself to stand between them. "You heard him. Go. You're not in on the spar." She glared hard and her frame was friggid. Stiff. Ready to attack, but not starting a needless fight. She hissed lowly, "And I want you to know..." Her voice lowered to a level that a human would not hear, "You are not allowed to touch him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Kujaku watched with glee, seeing her morph her form yet again and threaten him. So he stood. He was a good half a head taller than her, and he used it to look down on her.
"I am allowed whatever my heart desires little monster," he said with a shadow to his eyes, "And you would do well to remember it. Not because of my status. Not because of my looks. Because I am Kujaku."
He leaned down to her ear, his hair grazing her skin. She would fear him or give him what he wanted, and she would live with it.
"I will make you're nightmares come true, broken monster. In fact, I'm surprised your hips don't hurt you to this day."
He rose from his slouch and walked around her, running a finger lightly down Tori's face before walking away.
"Goodbye, little monster." And he wrapped his wings around himself.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm
Fang looked like shed just been slapped. What? How Kujaku possibly know? How could he... She turned to stare wide eyed at Tori. He was only person she ever told. Slowly she looked down and her fists clenched, nails digging into skin and she muttered almost too quietly, "I'll kill that b*****d." She took off after Kujaku.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Tori's eyes widened at what Kujaku said. How did Jaku know? He was pretty sure that Fang hadn't told anyone else.
He jumped up from his seat, running after her.

Kujaku smiled to himself. The look on her face was priceless. She had looked at him like she should look at him all of the time. With shock and fear. That was what he wanted.

Gestrian took over Tori's body and caught Fang by the shoulder, turning her and looking her in the eyes.
"I know what his other spell was now," he said with certainty, glancing at Kujaku, "He's had a listening spell on Torisen since he tried to rape him. I couldn't tell without proof though."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm
Fang gulped and nodded to the man that took Tori's body, quietly murmuring, "Thanks, Gestrian." she turned suddenly to Kujaku on e more (assuming she caught up to him by now) grabbed his hair, pulled him back and gave him a nice knee to the groin. (if that's alright...)
And she turned taking Tori's/Gestrian's hand, and headed towards the training grounds, saying softly to herself, "killing him be giving him a way to escape."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm
Kujaku was feeling smug until he felt his hair tugged back. He didn't have any time to react and he didn't appreciate it, especially when he go kneed in the family jewels. Going down with a crash, he glared at the girl who had done so.
"I'll kill that little monster," he growled out to himself, writhing on the floor.

Tori woke up from his black-out to see himself on the training ground.
"How did we get here? Last I remember, you were chasing Jaku," he said with confusion in his voice.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm
"Gestrian was telling me something important." Fang said softly, "I... Need to train for a bit. You can stay if you'd like, but if not you should stay near Meiyu... So he can make sure that... That... That b*****d stays away from you." She was shaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Tori walked over to her and tried grabbing her hand, looking like a kid who saw their friend skin their knee.
"What's wrong? What did he do?" he asked with an edge.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm
fang blinked at him, confused for a minute, "Nothing, nothing, he just helped me. He told me... He told me what Kujaku did." she was whispering. Kujaku wasn't supposed to know that about her. No one was. But now he did, and there was nothing she could do about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Tori felt anger rising. What had Kujaku done to Fang? If he had hurt her in any way, he would do what he could to kill his older brother.
"What did Jaku do?" he was angry and he knew Fang could beat him down if need be. He wouldn't live with this. He usually didn't like fighting, but whatever he did made Fang timid. She was never timid.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:01 pm
"Kujaku had a listening spell on you." her expression hardened, "He was listening to everything we were saying, since he tried to rape you." she ran a hand through his hair before repeating, "I need to train."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 pm
Tori's eyes widened before he let go of Fang's hand. His face was void of the usual happy smile that always hung there. His hand dropped to his side and he said in a hard voice: "I'll be back."
Tori walked off of the grounds and into the mansion with a vengeance, red eyes blazing. He walked through all of the halls and doors until he reached the dining hall. There he saw Kujaku eating peacefully.
Tori walked up to Kujaku's seat and grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling Kujaku slowly from his seat. Making his brother face him, he growled out with nothing but spite and malice: "I am going to kill you."

Kujaku looked up at Tori, not recognizing him at first. Tori didn't have a mean bone in his body, to start. He didn't hurt people and he never wanted to hurt Kujaku, even after he tried having his way with him. This wasn't his Tori.
He was actually scared of the man holding him by his hair.
"Why are you saying this Tori?" he moaned out, eyes squinting with the pain.

Sebastion saw what Tori was doing and rushed over, thinking Gestrian was acting up. Although his aura showed nothing of his many times grandfather, he was worried. Sebastion ran over to Toria dn grabbed his shoulder. Hearing the rage in Tori's growl as he did so, however, made him let go and step back. What was going on?  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm
fang gulped and ran after him, "Tori, come back!" she burst into the dining hall moments after Sebastian had went towards Tori, "Later, Tori." she whispered, the harsh streets accent gone like it never existed, "We can get him later." she grabbed his shoulder lightly in one small but firm hand.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff