Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:17 pm
Jordan growled at Maria's back and began floating above the plants while looking around. "Look out! Poison oak!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:29 pm
"Kii! Where?" She called out, stopping in her tracks where she was.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:30 pm
Jordan grinned, "Oh no! It's everywhere! Don't move!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:35 pm
|| xD you devil. ||

"Eiiii!" Maria squealed and she brought her hands to her chest and put her feet together, trying to make sure it didn't touch her, "When I meant, 'Different Story', I meant I was allergic!"

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm
((eh heh heh, I try, I try ^w^))

Jordan felt kinda bad now..."Okay, I'm gonna pick you up and fly out real fast and careful, k?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 pm
Maria closed her eyes, "Okay, quick! Quick!" She called out, making sure to stand even stiller.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 pm
Jordan grabbed Maria's hands. "One...two...three!" she said, throwing her over some bushes. "K, you're safe now," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:09 pm
((If Martel decides to touch Alex in an inappropriate manner, there will be blood. Lot's of it))

Alex came out of the maze feeling alright, though still a little disappointed that he still had to work on his shadow hopping ability. He fixed his suit, straightened his tie, and tightened his white gloves. Alex walked back out into the open.

Spencer was in economics class. He'd rather be in gym class or somewhere else, except math class.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:42 pm
(( rolleyes Well, technically then Alex would get in trouble twisted
>.> But seriously, he doesn't roll that way...or does he? eek ))

Doc Martel walked up to Alex, "Hello, Alex. Would you have a minute to talk? I know you must have plenty to get to, but I'd like to ask you something." ((*puts hand on Alex's shoulder*))

As the Doc was talking to Alex the monitor showed his results. Alex Redstone; Rank 5; Darkness maze; Results- 30% increase

((just so you know, Alex just got a lower increase because he's already a high level/rank, so it's a bit harder to get better...besides, he's almost a 6 right now anyways))

When the results came up Marsh looked over towards Martel, who appeared to be trying to recruit Alex. With a couple sideways glances he quickly made a walk for the exit, cloaking himself in a mask of casualty.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:48 pm
((Alex would just say it was in self defense))

Alex looked at his score. It wasn't too bad, though he did hope it was higher. Oh well. He still knew he was close to finally obtaining the level 6 ranking. He looked at the hand on his shoulder and then to Martel. "Yes, sir? What is it that you want?" he asked.

((Alex could be tutor for manipulation as well. Did I already mention that?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:54 pm
((Meh, it's possible. And he didn't actually put his hand on his shoulder. That would be...creepy. it was like OOC except not...maybe next time I'll change the color back to black or something...And yeah, I know he's got manipulation, I'll be sure to put that in there for clarification))

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in the student-mentor program. It would be great to have more students teaching students, and if you accept, you could teach manipulation students and darkness. It's a great opportunity, and it would also be good for you to add onto you transcript as a demonstration of leadership." Martel said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm
((ah))

Alex thought about it. He was busy as the Disciplinary Committee leader, but there were other members he could pass some duties along to. Besides, if it displayed his leadership skills, it looked better on a military application. "I guess it won't take up too much of my time" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:18 pm
((hehe, my plan to make Alex stop harassing people has worked! kinda...))
((prepare for pretty much a copy-paste of his earlier chat with Avery >.>))

"Great!" Martel said. Then in a flash he pulled out one of his reflective stickers. "Just put this on your id and you can use the info monitor by the maze if you'd like to edit it at any time. I can assure you, it can be quite fun," he said with a laugh. "Oh, and as for the student teaching, feel free to grab random kids in the hallway or write you name on the sign-up sheets by the battle dome entrance."

((seriously, page 27, copy->paste))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 pm
((im not going to do any of such a thing to shige o.o im not that evil right nao...>3))

"Oh sorry to randomely be draging you around but i'm how do you say not so social around others i may be around you every once in awhile since you did find me" she smiled a bit laughingly at the thought "but i live alone quite awhile if you can imagine so im not use to being around others as for where we're going we're going to a big maple oak i know of it's got lots of thick branches so it'll be easy for you too climb hope you don't mind and it has an awsome veiw of the building you go to i think it's a school right it is a school right?" she kept going but now she walked instead of speed walking jogging

((she's jittery right now XD not use to talking to others))

((Edits: OMG i just relized the three of us are dressed like high classy peoples XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm
((Too bad... Michishige probably would've enjoyed it))

"It's cool. I don't mind, I have a bit of free time." Michishige said, laughing at how little Treya knew about society. "Uh, yeah, it's a school. And I don't mind climbing." he said. But I damn well hope I don't fall... Michishige thought to himself, biting his lip.

((I can dress classy!!!!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games