Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+ d r u g.STORE cowgirl +

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:19 am

Okay, well, I guess since I'm new I should introduce myself. I'm Lindsay, sixteen, tiny, and a fish. Har. I have dark hair, green eyes, read too much manga, and play too many games.

I don't think there's much to say about me, or anything...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:23 am

Hi all, my name's Megan. I live in Washington state and I'm 18 years old as of last February. I'm on my first runthrough of my senior year - I've got a second round coming up, because I'm a lazy bum who never does homework.

I'm totally into band; I would go so far as to call it my life. I play the flute, the tenor saxophone, and the steel drums, but there's tons of others that I'd love to learn. Four out of my seven classes are band-related. I've met all my best friends, with the exception of one or two, through band. One of my favorite things to do is to "adopt" a freshman or two every year, just for fun. This year it's two guys, a bari player and a trombone player. They're awesome guys. I love music, especially jazz and classical. I plan to go to an art college to study music after I (finally) graduate.

I have a wonderful boyfriend named Taylor (one of the many people I met through band). We had our two month anniversary on March 24th. He's quite a bit younger than me - he's fifteen and a freshman, but that hasn't really stopped anything. He's more mature than about 95% of the guys my own age that I know; heck, I would say he's more mature than me a lot of the time, even.

I have four siblings - a half-brother (27), two brothers (14 and 7), and a sister (9). I also I have two cats, Sheena and Kalas (aka Pugface aka Fuzzy Lumpkins). Sheena is Kalas' mother.

But yeah, I think that's more than enough. >>;; I'm not entirely sure why I was invited to join, but I'll do my best to contribute something!

EDIT: Ohyus! I absolutely ADORE reading, especially fantasy novels, and I love video games too, RPGs being my favorite genre. Had to get that in there. 3nodding

Spurple

Pacia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:43 am

Hi. Let's see here, describe myself... I'm a shy, nerdy girl with about 3 friends, total, in my school, and none of them close. I'm still getting over a guy who dumped me, twice, after going out with me a year, and then 3 days, he must have one that just to be able to dump me again... And, well, that's me and my life, not your problem. I also like to read, if only half the people I read about were real... Anyways, nice to meet you all smile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:41 am

Hmmm what to say...

My name's Tom. I've been dubbed the nickname King Korpse at school which I have no idea why but I like it.

I'm 16 going on 17.

Live in the UK.

And my intrests are varied smile

King Korpse

Kittens Building Robots

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Heylooo! My name is Ashley but I would rather that you all call me neko... or something? I'm 16 years old. *nods* turning 17 in *counts* 4 months O.O crazeh!!!

I liiike going on the computer, working with comp graphics, playing PS2, being with friends and my boyfriend, reading, listening to music... etc etc etc.

Uhmmm I'm on a quest *points to sig* xD almost there! hehe. anywhoooo uhh I think I'm going to go... so hehe I'll be around if you wanna chat. Or you can PM me xD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:40 pm

Hi!
I'm Steph, and I'm from MN. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I love art of all kinds, performance and visual. I play the flute, I sew a lot of my own clothes, and I do a lot of random avi art using Fireworks8 (yeaaaaah).

Ignorant Savvy

Masterok Snake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:20 pm

Spurple
Hi all, my name's Megan. [...]

Wow, first profile I read, and have about 90% of the interest you have.

I'm 16. Hmm, Call me Masterok. (It's pronounced Masterock). Or Snake. Just so you know, Snake is because of Metal Gear Solid's Solid Snake. I don't specially like snakes, or something like that.

The 3 things I love: Music. Books. Videogames.

Fiction books are my favorites. Specially epic/fantastic.
Music: Classical, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Blues
Videogames: Lots. My favorites would be Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy 8, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Other things I like: Going out with my friends, obviously. And girls, which I never get, but, what the hell. I'm not desperate. >_>

I work at a guy's mini-company, or something like that called InnTech Wireless Networks, as a Tech Supporter (or however the hell you want to name it).

And, yeah, my life has been pretty good, specially because I've come up with my own ideology, that has been really helping me. I already have it in Word, and I plan to put it on my journal as soon as possible. (I'm lazy. ;D)

EDIT: I play the piano. I've been playing it for 3 years, I guess. I honestly think I'm above average. I've known a few people that have 8+ years playing it, and I'm at the same level, or at least, they're not a lot better than me. =P

I'm also planning to learn the violin, when I get the money to buy one.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:30 pm

Well for now you all can Call me Katoshi Uriotai or Uri or any other name you can think of from this. I am 17 in the US and I love drawing, reading, writting etcetera. I listen to anything rock, oprah, jazz, techno, ambient, Japanese pop and few exceptions of rap and hip hop. I personally dislike people who will start argument so if you are one of those people who like to just know I just do not care for you and will not bother. Not much else to say about me, everyone has their own opinion about me, mostly taht I am a kind person and open to listening. If you want your own then go ahead and talk to me anytime.

Shinji Azumaki

B.longimanus

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:33 pm

Hey, I'm B.longimanus (short for Bythotrephes longimanus, the Eurasian spiny water flea). You can call me B or whatever. I'm 19, and a university student in Canada. I love music (playing and listening to), biology, reading and writing, cartoons and other stuff. I look nothing like my avi.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:35 pm

Welcome to the guild surprised 3nodding

EarthChi

blue_lutra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:35 pm

Hullo!
i was invited to join for some reason unbeknownst to me, but you wanted an introduction so here it is:
i am not giving my name or age out of simple paranoia
i am a Southern Baptist (the good, missionary, love everybody kind)
i am still healing from having my wisdom teeth removed (I hurt crying )
i am an amatuer writer and have somewhere between 10 and 15 books going

ask me anything, and i will answer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:20 pm

Hey Everyone,

My name is Coty and I'm from the state of Kentucky within the United States. I like posting alot so when you see my post you know they are going to be long everytime. I'm 17 years old and I'm a male, umm I'm straight....and my favorite thing to do is listen to music, get online, play basketball and work out. I'm glad that I'm part of this guild. I'm currently in another guild called the ninja's and pirates guild but I may be leaving it soon because its not all that great ( sorry if you saw this Ookami but honestly your guild is kinda boring ) anyways I'll always remain active and I'll post atleast once everyday. I love talking so yeah lmao look forward to seein many post from me. I have only been on Gaia for 4 days and I have over 100 post already that is about 25 a day stare

If you ever need anything feel free to PM me and ask. I'll help you with what ever I can. In my eyes others come before myself. I'm always willing to help others. Well I'm going go to end this post for now I have tons of others to post on.  

Fire-Angel Guardian

Yi Min

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:25 pm

I am not exactly sure why I was invited... but anyway..

My name is Cassandra in real life. I am twenty years old and married to a wonderful guy. We have known eachother since we were 13, began dating at 16, and got married at 19. (hm... three must be our lucky number.) We do not have any children and plan on waiting until I finish my education.

I am a sophmore in college. My major is Computer Science and my minor is Networking. I am currently thinking about double majoring in Computer Programing. ninja However, I am not too sure about that yet.

You'll often find me on Gaia. I use it to procrastinate on my assignments. 4laugh

I enjoy debating with people who actually know what they are talking about. In other words if you do your research it will be obvious and if you do not, it will be even more obvious! LoL. I believe the best way to learn is by asking questions, finding unbiased answers (or an equal amount of both sides to the answer so that you may form your own) and learning from experience.

Questions? Comments?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:40 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

Chiaki88

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Iron Unicorn

Wheezing Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:56 pm

I am Sarah AKA Moochi. I am 16 years old and I reside in Hickstown, Hicksville in -Insertsomerandombackwoodsstatehere- (and really, that is all you need to know. But, strictly for the sake of courtesy, I'll continue). I am a sophomore in highschool (soon to be junior... yay -do you sense the sarcasm? I know you do-) and I am an art/literature fanatic. I have no idea what I want to do when I get into college, but it has something to do with art, literature, and quite possibly whipping some sense into our youth (otherwise known as the fabulous world of "teaching").

Now, I believe that's a whole lot about me that no one really wants to read, so I'll be off. Thank you and have a lovely day heart
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games