Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm
"After the birth, most likely. Childbirth in itself is extremely painful." Marianne said, chuckeling. "Thanks. I'll be happy if she does forgive me, but I won't get my hopes up."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:12 pm
((*hugs internet* Never in a thousand years would I have believed I could download the sexy classical cover of Len's Servant of Evil song. I love you internet and assorted fans who make this kind of stuff available to others. heart ))

"I'm sure she'll come around eventually." Riley said once more. "And we should probably get inside before that nut from before comes back." he said looking around in case Ariae was going to reappear or something.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm
{Lucky!}

Marianne nodded, smiling still at Riley. "I'll go back to my den, in case you need me. If you want to see it, I can take you there. If not, well, I understand."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 pm
"Of course! Especially since I feel bad that Mala's treating you like this." Riley said, ready to follow Marianne into her abode.

((And then it turns out she was still a b***h the entire time and plans to sacrifice him to Satan or something. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:30 pm
{XDD}

Marianne found the runes easilly, muttering their true name and opening up the path for them both once they arrived at the altar in the temple. It slid away once more, revealing a stairway down. "You can either walk down or you can jump. If you jump, there's a rune at the bottom to catch you." she warned him, before descending down the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 pm
"I had no idea something like this was under the temple. How long have you been down here? After leaving us and before the whole dying thing, I mean." Riley said as he carefully followed Marianne down the stairs.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm
"It was built long before either of you were born. As for how long have I been here? Not at all after I left you, though. Well, not until I was ressurrected at least." Marianne said, as she continued her descent. Eventually, about halfway down, she jumped down the center.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 pm
Riley couldn't help but smirk a bit. "Man, Atius would probably have a field day knowing there was a witch's den under his temple." he said as he jumped down after her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Marianne's decent was quick, her body dropping like a rock until the last ten feet. At that point, she rapidly slowed down until she stopped gently on the ground. The witch took a few steps ahead, turning around and waiting for her son to land on after she did.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Out of habit he did a bit of a flip in the air before he hit the point where he began to slow down and eventually hit the ground. "Hehe....Force of habit..." he admitted sheepishly after getting to his feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Marianne shrugged, and lead the way into the center chamber. "This is the point in which I can access any of my rooms, from the bedroom to the magic room to even one of my many storage rooms."

{Blaaaa, I've got writer's block. >.< Eugh. That, plus, my brother is giving me a headache from all of his constant yapping.}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:15 pm
((Tell him my avi knows where he lives.))

"You mean like a teleporter or something?" Riley said as he looked around the room at the many runes that seemed to line all the walls.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm
"Somewhat." Marianne answered, going up to one of the runes on the walls as well. "I don't suppose you can read runic, Or can you?" she asked.

{And just for shits and giggles...}

"Hey momma! Welcome back!" Milly called out from behind one of the runes, feeling her presence there. "I'm making some food if you don't mind~" she called out. She had been there for about an hour, since her father was so busy she decided not to bother him with asking.

{He's too busy chatting with his douchebag friends to listen. >.< Ugh, why did mom and dad insist on having the computer and xbox in the same room?!}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm
"Once again, I am not magically incline. Anything relating to magic I am clueless about, and that goes for reading runes too." Riley said examining the runes the Marianne had gone to. And then Milly spoke up, causing Riley to go into a startled deadpan of sorts. It had felt like they were forgetting something to add to the drama earlier...

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm
"In that case, you won't be able to get anywhere in here beyond this point." Marianne said, sighing softly as she went over to where Milly was at. She seemed to walk right through the stone as she headed to the other room to talk with Milly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games