Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 am
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: ...] [with: Claire and Rose, hanging in background like a weirdo] [at: Platform 9 and 3/4]

Uriel had had a pretty decent summer. His entire family had spent three weeks in Ireland which had been... eventful. They'd mostly wandered around from place to place, while the twins spent their time trying to sneak into pubs underage and Thea kept almost getting left behind because she couldn't stay still for more than three seconds. He'd counted. He suspected his parents had envisioned a slightly more peaceful holiday, but oh well. That was what you got with six children. Also, he'd been made a prefect. He specifically hadn't told anyone besides his parents. A small, petty part of him really just wanted to see how long it took the twins and Eleazar to notice the gleaming badge on his shirt. So far, if they'd seen it, they hadn't said anything. He spotted Claire and as per his usual habit, made a beeline for her. He was with her sister, Rose, who he remembered as an intimidating redheaded older girl. She was graduated now. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt, as they obviously saying their goodbyes, so he lingered in the background and gave the girl a sheepish wave and a small smile. He tried to wipe the slightly wistful look off his face. He was fifteen. He needed to stop looking like a... Damn it, he was doing it again.

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Forks Anonymous

Diamond Wales

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 am
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor shifted his weight some as he waited for an opportunity to reply...or...get noticed? Something. When he was hugged, Victor giggled some, "Nice to see you too Ronna~" Victor then bowed his head some as Ronna introduced him to the other male, "...Bo-bonjour." He was glad his pink hair had faded, though it only left his bangs pink.

Victor personally liked the look.

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Nice to meet someone new and see a familiar face~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

"From what I've heard gryffindors are normally loyal and caring. Brave and whatnot. While hufflepuffs are know to be your attention seekers or your huggers. According to my cousin, they are a bunch of sissies... But then again he is a hufflepuff." She said with a slight chuckle. That just meant that he was a sissy too.

When asked what she wanted she blushed a little. She wasn't sure. "I'm not so sure. I mean I take care of my younger siblings but maybe I would benefit from being in hufflepuff. I actually kind of hope to be in Gryffindor myself. Just so I can show my sister she's not the greatest..." she said going a little dark but then springing back into the good spirits of things.

mc2
same here. Two Easter parties and work... Sheesh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

"Well that's Cathy for you," David said with a small laugh at Leo's mention of her making a friend already. "She's my social opposite. I mean she's a social butterfly. I'm hoping the hat focuses on that and places her in Hufflepuff and it would be pretty amusing blow to the family. Though, she said something about wanting to be in the same house as me to make sure I actually talk to people... And if she figures out to get into the Ravenclaw house you just have to answer a riddle, even if she is in another house, she'll be constantly meddling."

He sighed and said with a smile, "I am at least lucky that my Mum was a surprise kid for her family so there is like a ten years difference between her and the second youngest in her family... and Dad's family, well, they married foreign witches or wizards and moved abroad, besides I'm pretty sure your extended family isn't a snake pit like mine is."

"And uneventful summers are generally better than the alternative," David added raising a brow at her pause when describing her summer. Dismissing it, he said, "I'm generally a creature of habit. I still am taking Alchemy, Cursebreaking, and Healing. I guess I did decide to sign up for Cooking with Magic. I figure it would be useful to learn how to cook-I don't want to be like Mum in the kitchen... and in theory it should be like potions... shouldn't be too hard, right? And, it sounds like you still are planning on killing yourself with electives. On the bright side we have Cursebreaking and Cooking with Magic together. I already have done my typical summer preparations including for my electives so I can always point you in the right direction for Cursebreaking or the core classes. And if I am helpless in cooking I can always convince my sister to help me, probably, though I don't know how she'll handle combining cooking and magic combined together."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 am
User Image
                                                    Bow made love to needy string
                                                    In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                    Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                    Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ |♫| Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles grinned and shoved one hand into his pocket, the other he had to grab his trolley before it wandered up to his neck. Apparently Jason had been appalled when he found out that Miles continuously wore a collar, and swore he would not have the redhead drawing attention to it all the time by playing with it. However, he still needed to remember to keep his hands away. Newlyn surprised him as she hugged him briefly, and he wondered at the sudden action. However, his nose caught scent of something else, and Miles blinked for a few seconds as he thought he smelled something canine. Okay, well yeah, he also smelled quite canine, but it wasn't in his pack at all, at least this scent. However, he decided to say nothing, figuring it was a new dog or something Newlyn had run into. "Summer was pretty quiet. Well, except for the fact that I have a grouch now for a guardian. He, er, made me come to London, knowing that Hogwarts was right up the road from us. I think it was to get rid of me early so that he could have quiet in his shop again or something. Kept on complaining about me playing the violin. Though, I could always say that at least I didn't take up the bagpipes."

His tone was easygoing and light, and he figured that he pretty much covered everything that happened over the last few months. Which was to say his summer was boring. However, he looked back to the other two, wondering what was going on. Okay, so maybe Newlyn seemed to need to laugh more often than anyone else he knew, but then again, he didn't see anything wrong with that. However, he threw both hands behind his head as he looked around the platform. "Well, at least our summers weren't too bad, right? No unexpected deaths or anything of that nature. Probably means we're off to good start for the year, right lasses?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Why did I have to ride the train again?
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                    Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                    Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

Cathy smiled as Leena explained a bit about the houses and then said with a smile, "Hmm... I was told no one particular house is better than another. Why would a particular house show you that you are better than someone else? I mean that seems silly: everyone is important in their own way. I mean society and civilization would break down for example if we only had one type of people. Diversity makes the world stronger in my opinion!" She ended eagerly.

"Besides, you said your sister is in Slytherin, right? Well, my Mum supposedly dated half the Gryffindor guys in her year along with the Slytherins," Cathy said with a chuckle. "That just goes and shows you that people can be friends with anyone, right?! Anyways, if it is in the end up to the hat, I figure there is no reason to worry about it. I want to be friends with everyone, regardless of what house they are or whatever: diversity is what makes life exciting, yes? And everyone has a story they can bring and their own way to contribute. Making enemies or puffing yourself up and thinking you are better than someone else is sad. There is no reason people shouldn't all get along."

Cathy's impassioned speech, while it showed she was well educated, it also betrayed her naiveness and innocence. It was obvious she truly believed that all people could get along and be friends, which showed she saw the world through rose-colored glasses. Happily Cathy declared clapping a closed fist on her palm as she thought about what Leena said about her sister, "Let's be friends, Leena! And, if your sister bullies you or others we can work together to show her the error of her ways and make her happier and more confident in herself so she doesn't feel that need to be mean."

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ttire: [x]
                                                          xxood: Happy
                                                          xxxxocation: Platform
                                                          xxxxxxompanions: Rose and Uriel

xxxTurning in the direction of the voice that seemed to be directed at her, Claire had a look of sheer confusion on her face for the split second it took her to register who the voice was coming from amidst the jumble of noise and excitement, but when she realized it was none other than her sister Claire beamed, wrapping her arms around her sister. It was nice to have company, and knowing this would be the last time until the holidays was definitely a hard pill to swallow. ”I’ll be fine!” She reassured before letting go of the embrace. ”It’s just school, I mean how bad can that be, right?” She said with a pinch of sarcasm in her voice. It felt strange almost, the fact that Rose had already graduated and was essentially a full-fledged adult while Claire herself still felt like a vulnerable little kid. Taking her sister’s hand in hers, Claire gave it a gentle squeeze as she turned to look at the old red train. ”You’ve already graduated, and I’ve got two more years only… can you believe it Rose?

xxx”I think the hardest thing this year will be having to go through it without you and Nell around, but I’m sure I’ll manage. I am a young adult now.” She mused, turning back to her sister with a cheeky little grin on her face. ”I promise I won’t sink Hufflepuff house… not intentionally if I can help it-” Trailing off on her sentence, Claire caught sight of Uriel in the back waving. Claire waved back to him before mouthing for him to ‘come here’, all the while smiling even bigger than before, if that was at all possible.

xxx”Rose, I don’t know if you’ve met Uriel, he’s in Hufflepuff too, same year as me. Uriel, my sister Rose and--” Stopping herself before she could finish, it hadn’t donned on her that Nell was missing from the picture. Claire turned to rose. ”Where is Nell? I almost forgot to ask!”

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image
XXXPurebloodXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Nell hadn't meant to stall on the other side of the barrier, but she had seen a puppy and it had been adorable! Fluffy, huge, and lovable just the ways he liked them! She had been happily playing with him until his master told her they were catching this upcoming train making her remember why she was at the station in the first place and that both Rose and Claire had walked off without her. In a slight panic she ran through the barrier and began looking around for them and finally spotted both together with another head of blonde. She ran over, as fast as she could in heels, and gave a wide grin and huff. "Sorry, 'bout that, puppy!" she panted out catching her breath. When she was safe and secure that her heart was in the correct position she tugged Claire into a hug a little sad to see her go. It had been a bit of a surprise when her girlfriend thought her idea to move in with the two was a good one and even more surprised that her sister accepted it. She had thought the two would still need their time to grieve and console each other, which they did, but she also made sure they were never caught in their funks too long. She may not be a whiz in the kitchen like Rose, but she hasn't burnt grilled cheese yet! Besides helping cook she also made sure to get them out the house once in a while which was double convenient for her to experience some grand muggle things. Working in her parent's hotel offered her a brief glimpse into the muggle world but never a full view like her older sisters. So they got a chance to get out and about and she got to see a movie; it was a win-win!

When she thought the younger teen needed oxygen she pulled back and tried not to get emotional. If this was even a fraction of what it would feel like when it was her own child she was sure she'd be bawling on Rose's shoulder when the time came. "Let's see, quick pep talk: you're gonna do awesome on you're OWL's, another thousand congratulations on being a prefect, if you ever need anything know that me and my family are a quick skip away, and if anyone remotely bothers you I will feed them to my hippogriffs." she grinned widely and winked at the last part, even though they both knew it was false. Not the feeding of school children to magical creatures, she would do that in a heartbeat, they just weren't hers per say. They were part of her training to be a Magizoologist and she might have gotten close to one or two of them.

It was just then Nell re-noticed the blonde boy standing by Claire and gave a grin and small wave. "Hello! My name is Nell, Rose's better half." she said teasingly glancing over at Rose and giving her a quick grin.

Diamond Wales

Forks Anonymous

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Seeing Her Off | Where: Platform 9 3/4 | With: Claire and Rose | Thoughts: This is so weird... | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:40 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______________________________________________XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_______________________________________________
              XXXXXXι'м иσт вσssч! ι נυsт нαvє вєттєя ιםєαs!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXσиℓч тнє sнαℓℓσω киσω тнємsєℓvєs.

”Uuuuh—I think Cash went that way.” Axel blinked, rubbed his eyes with the ball of his fist to try and hide the inklings of fear still painted on his face. He’d always thought his step-sister had been lying about running through walls, flying on vacuum cleaners and broomsticks alike. His dark chocolate vision darted around but he couldn’t find Cash anywhere. Still, he pointed in a random direction even if he hadn’t the slightest clue as where their brother went, but nobody needed to know that.

”Nu-uh, he went that way.” Camila scrunched her nose, pointed an adamant finger in the complete opposite direction as her step-brother as if to challenge him, and pushed her trolley farther along the train station. She was a bare inch shorter than he, but her rounded cheeks and plump belly had made her the heavier of the two and she’d always used it to her advantage during the midday brawls. Axel elbowed his way to catch up to her as they advanced on the steaming scarlet train, white plumes of puffy smoke billowing from the top.

Axel marveled at the scene; students scurried along, tall, short, plump and skinny, with hair of copper and gold and chestnut and raven, and each one cradled a unique creature, an owl, foul tempered cat or a scurrying rat and missing toad had all caught his eyes. He even thought that he spotted a canine shuffling through the platform, but he couldn’t have been sure. ”—oof!” Axel groaned and tripped and fell atop his trolley where his luggage had broken his short fall. ”Cami!”

”Whaaat?” She smiled, oh so innocently. ”You should really pay attention where you’re going mate, don’t want to break a neck before we get to the castle!”

”Oh, don’t worry—if I break a neck you’re going in that black lake.” He threatened with a wry smile.

Camila gasped; shock frozen fear in her dark eyes. ”You. Wouldn’t. Dare.” She said slowly, enunciating every syllable to express how deeply her brother would come to regret his decisions.

But Axel only flashed a white toothy grin as he ran his fingers through his spiked hair. ”Oh don’t be a little a prat, c’mon, let’s go meet some people…Or at least find a decent place on the train if we don’t get lost in this crowd.”

”You don’t think Cash got lost, do you?”

”You know Cash—he'll find us eventually.”

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:49 pm
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: ...] [with: Claire and Rose and Nell] [at: Platform 9 and 3/4]

Uriel was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat, or maybe two, when she practically beamed at him and mouthed for him to come over. He approached, trying not to look too hesitant, and smiled politely at Rose and then the other older girl who showed up and introduced herself as Nell. He was fairly certain he'd seen her around at the Hufflepuff table in the Great Hall throughout the years. The good thing about being in Hufflepuff was that everyone was generally familiar enough with each other, everyone being so friendly and whatnot, so he recognized the majority of his housemates instantly, even if he didn't always place names with faces. "Nice to meet you, er, again, probably, Rose and Nell." There names came out like one word, Roseandnell. He had rushed them together upon having spotted the prefect badge in Claire's hand and pointed to his own with a look of delight on his face. "Me too." he said with a grin .

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Forks Anonymous

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Laena nodded. She understood. "I didn't mean as in I would be better. But my sister tends to think that she is the best in everything. So she thinks that because she got put in Slytherin that she is better than me or the others. I have five other siblings... Oh no... Three others... See two were killed two years ago..." She explained. When the other girl said that they should become friends, her eyes lit up.

"Yeah! We should totally be friends! And we can make friends with all kinds of other people in other houses! That would be lots of fun. And then I can stand up to my sister! With support that is." She said happily. She clapped together her hands twice before they just stayed together. She smiled brightly. She had her first friend!

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғoυrтн yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ was busy ogling the boy who had come up behind Gypsy, but she managed a squeak that sounded like a greeting and a small wave. She watched Jer start to go and half-teasingly mumbled something that sounded like "so jealous, I call it" under her breath.

тoвy was left to look awkwardly between his staring sister, the departing Jer, Gypsy and her... boyfriend? and Kenny. He nodded a bit stiffly at Daniel, and then stood there, debating whether to follow after the blond Slytherin or not.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
єugene єridanos ωindsor

House: ???? First Year Half-Blood Mood: Nervous With: Himself

xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

After a kiss of a mother and walking through the column, which he got from some people carrying luggage, he arrived in the hidden platform he didn't even know it exist until now. His jade green eyes sparked with interest as he looked around while pushing a luggage full of interest and (at least for him) eccentric things for this school. He read some pages at home, and it really made him spark his interests and curiosity much more.

He's really excited, but at the same time? Nervous. Why? Because he's pretty new to this world, he's aware that people in this world doesn't have the same interests he has. So, he has to think first before he speaks, so that he doesn't look himself stupid. 'Alright, don't do anything stupid. I can do this I'm really sure of it', he encouraged himself as he bulked up and began to move forward.

Jean doesn't have some juice to go to some random person and say 'Hi' all of a sudden. He's not really good at making friends, ever since elementary. He observed a group of young people of his age talking and laughing. 'Wow, they're great in making acquaintances!, he thought, 'I think I should try it when I got some mood to do so'. He made a deep sigh as he stopped and leaned to the nearby column. Assuming that no one would notice him anyway, he brought out a pencil, eraser, and a medium-sized notebook.

The notebook isn't actually a writing type, more of a drawing type. Jean loves arts and paints, who wouldn't? He was able to express his deep feelings to a paper, by just sketching on it. He began to sketch the notebook with his right hand, even if he doesn't have anything inspirational to draw. It's just some sketchy nonsense with silly comments of his around it.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

((OOC: Jean's open for interaction))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

David smiled brightly. “Sorry but I totally meant to do that.” He said clearly not so sorry about it after all. Shaking his head he found it hard to believe that Shayna would be without a team. There had to be some Ravenclaw’s out there that wanted to play Quidditch right? “Don’t be silly you’ll have a team. I’ll even help campaign for you.” He told her as she kissed him on the cheek. David was being completely serious to they may be on different teams but he wanted the Eagles to have at least a little luck this year.

With: Shayna

Wearing: T-shirt & Jeans

OOC: ---

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Leonette wasn’t sure what house would best suit a girl who was a social butterfly but loved to learn every language. It was a far tossup she assumed. “I could imagine she’d fit in no matter where she’s placed. Though, I understand if that house was any of them but Slytherin. No offence to like your whole family.” She commented. “You better hope she doesn’t figure out the riddle.” Leonette added with a smile. She wondered if anyone ever had outside of house members.

“Nop my family is full of lions and eagles.” Leonette said with smile. “The same thing could be said about one of my aunts. She’s somewhere far away, don’t know where sadly though we do hear from her from time to time.” She added calmly.

Leonette nodded in agreement. “That certainly is true.” David was sure predictable but she was thrilled to hear that they would have at least two extra classes together. “Right… hey I’m going to try worst comes to worst I drop a class or two before OWLS roll around.” She said thrown off guard with his comment on killing herself. It sure looked like she was though she couldn’t deny that. “Well same could be said for Cooking with Magic I’d be more then will to help. Believe it or not I’m a master in the kitchen.” Leonette said with a big smile. This was her change to maybe repay David for all the times she needed his help.

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games