Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

Cathy couldn't understand how Leah could still recognize her big brother and seemed to even make up a nickname for the guy. "Viddy"? Cathy needed to remember that sometime for David. It was kind of cute. Meanwhile Leah had managed to do her first complete sentence in regard to Cathy, the mouthful of "Cat is spoiled." Cathy was pretty sure it was the pot calling the kettle black from that one year old. And their poor Dad and Mum had the hardest time finding nannies no thanks to the fact apparently little Leah was some magical prodigy or some nonsense. Lights flickering on randomly. Toys moving. Colors of things changing. It was frustrating. Also since their Dad wasn't exactly the fondest of magic anyways.

Cathy had shook her head and cleared the negative thoughts as she got on the train, popping her head in various carriages hoping to see one of her closer friends. She figured Elijah might be with Dani, and it depended on Celaena if she'd be with her boyfriend-the older blue haired one, one of the triplets-the one in her house and was their teams seeker-if the guy had gotten prefect or not. Cathy figured that he had a good chance. He was quiet and well behaved, especially for a Gryffindor. That house was definitely one that needed someone more levelheaded in charge-though Ravenclaw chose Gypsy and her brother as prefects, so maybe levelheaded wasn't a necessary factor. In the end, she figured she might be able to catch up with Jean but as she poked her head into a carriage she noticed her albino friend sitting in a compartment with his toad.

Cathy smiling largely, still holding her cat MeiMei, came in, set the cat on the bench and said greeting him first casually in German before moving back to English, "Hallo! The others not here yet? How was your summer? Do anything exciting?"

{ { { OoC } } }

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy rolled his eyes at his friend's sign secretly pleased that he had learned the language so quickly. Listening to his explanation about how he acquired the hair clip and found that he didn't quite believe a word of it. Someone stalking Benjamin he could actually see, especially if it were some girl who he had peeved off sometime in his recent past but the rest sounded like complete malarcky. When his friend started in on him about his elective list, again, he merely let out an annoyed puff of hair and blatantly ignored his friend by pulling out his Arithmancy text book to do a bit of extra reading before the class began. One could never start too early.Unfortunately for him, he looked up from the book at the exact moment to see more of his friend's signs and struggled not to blush brightly at his question. Why was he so sure that Mira liked him?! They were just friends, nothing more nothing less. And so what if he sometimes felt butterflies in his chest whenever they touched, that was normal, right? "No we haven't kissed yet so stop asking! And stop photoshopping pictures of us! I am so glad computers don't work around magic or I'd hate to imagine what you'd do at school." he signed back with a slight shudder. His friend was a menace with a camera and everyone around him knew it. So when they found out about software that could alter photos, he was a dead man.

mc^2

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogwarts Express]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

Arianna was still suffering from the hurricane Nina which had just passed through their compartment. She was having a hard time focusing on anything else besides what just happened. "When she called you Blakely. It reminded me of the tone a parent would use." She turned to look over at the boy sitting across from her. "What did you do?" She giggled poking fun at her best friend.

Ari still had no idea why Nina ran away after realizing the two of them had been alone. It's not like they hadn't hung out before. Heck this was becoming a very normal thing now that Ari thought about it. "I don't even pretend to know what that girl is thinking sometimes." She shrugged then she suddenly remembered they were in a previous conversation. Ari ran her fingers through her long curls attempting to fix the disaster that Nina had caused. "I'm sorry, what were we even talking about before?" She hoped it hadn't been important and that she wasn't going to offend her friend by asking. She bit her lip nervously hoping her wouldn't find her lack of attention offensive.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Jasper listened like he always did to everything that had happened over the summer. Her family seemed great. Then again he couldn’t really say he didn’t have a family his was born into. Granted the Lancaster’s were seemingly normal and he really didn’t have a problem with any of them. They treated them right which was all he could ask for.

“Sounds complicated if you ask me.” Alice said cringing at the image of burned clothes. “I’ll be sure to get it from you sometime this week then and I’m sorry to hear about your family problems. Though, It could have been worse I would imagine.” Jasper said thoughtfully. “How could it be worse? Burnt clothes that’s just terrible.” Alice argued. Anything that involved clothes getting ruined was a nightmare to her and Jasper honestly didn’t understand it. “Alice… it’s just material…” Jasper said stopping suddenly when he saw the look of horror on Alice’s face. “They are not Jasper.”

Sighing Jasper was glad for the topic of their summer because Alice seemed to cheer up after that. “Our summer was good. He studied mostly and did some studying I guess. I’ll probably fail most of my OWLs.” She replied. Honestly Alice didn’t have high hopes for them despite her positive demeanour. “You’ll do fine Alice so long as you study during the year.” Jasper told her. “You both will.” He added looking to both girls. “Yeah, we can hope.” She replied before an idea came to her.

“Maybe we can have a study party. Think of how much fun we’d have and it’s better than studying alone.” Alice suggested. “Alice… you aren’t going to study. Calling it a study party doesn’t make it a study party unless you actually study.” Jasper told her with a smile. “I’ll study...” Okay maybe she wouldn’t study unless someone told her to sit down and study. Hopefully they’d be doing a lot of review over the school year.

Wearing: Pink and Purple

Wearing: Casual

With: Each other... Valentina
OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:41 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri walked onto the train behind Maisie but quickly overtook her considering his legs were quite longer than hers. The two walked around the train in silence trying to find a compartment; it seemed they weren't going to be able to find a lone compartment with no one else in it, which certainly meant they were going to have to deal with other people, something neither was very skilled at. Dmitri let out a small sigh as they began walking back the way they came, not really even seeing those their age. Granted, Maisie and Dmitri never really got to know more that one or two people last year, so it was particularly hard to remember faces but...still, it was difficult. After a while, Dmitri had almost settled on sitting with upperclassmen -- it wouldn't be terrible, would it? They weren't going to lynch them... -- until Dmitri finally found a face he recognized, Dakota. It seemed that he was sitting with a girl who was no doubt in their year, Dmitri recognized the face, however he couldn't quite think of the name of the brunette sitting beside his fellow Ravenclaw. He knocked gently on the door as he opened it and poked his head in. "Hey, uh, would Maisie and I be able to sit in here? Most of the other compartments are pretty full..." He asked, a bit of an awkward edge in his voice. As he looked between the two, hoping they'd say yes, Dmitri tried his hardest to remember just who this girl was.

platform 9¾ x ooc :: sorry for intruding ><

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie tried her best to keep her place in front of her brother, but found it rather difficult considering she had much shorter legs. Over the summer, he'd hit a small growth spurt and was quite a bit taller than her -- not that much, but still taller nonetheless. She never said anything, though, after all she didn't want him to know she was a little ticked. It was a stupid thing to be upset about, but spending summer around him all year made her feel so tiny. Either way, she kept up with a little more effort than usually needed as they roamed the corridor looking for a compartment. Maisie was rather disappointed and irritated that they couldn't find an empty compartment. We shouldn't have spend so much time dawdling... She thought to herself, surprised when her brother stopped abruptly at a compartment door. She just about ran into him when he stopped, but quickly stopped herself and listened as he asked if they could join whoever occupied the compartment. Maisie walked over beside her brother and peered in the compartment, recognizing the students occupying it to be Prudence and Dakota, a Gryffindor and Ravenclaw in their year. She was honestly surprised that she remembered them, then again she spent all her time alone either doing homework or studying the other students... She glanced from her brother, then back to the other two students, curious.

platform 9¾ x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru nodded. "Yeah, we're house mates." Before she had the chance to say much else the twins she was sure were known as the Reeds were at the door. For the life of her she couldn't remember their names but knew that their mum was the DADA professor and that they were in different houses from one another. She assumed both were fairly quiet and kept to themselves, since she couldn't remember speaking to either of them before. "I don't mind at all," she said with a shrug in reply to the Reed boy, looking to Kota, who she doubted would protest. "Train's packed this year. I was runnin' late myself."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Platform / Single / thinking: Woo! / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

"I have to agree with Jasper on this, if you meet my mother and her potion making you'll understand why. What did you think of my parrot Quack?" Valentina said as she changed the subject. Jasper but the word study in a sentence she got the shivers down her spine. "Studying needs focus and I don't have any way I'm gonna fail this year." She said. "Study party you mean actually party with study? Jasper you know I won't study I'll just end up writing random answers." Valentina asked Jasper. "Again I have to apologize about your jacket Jasper, my mother was making a love potion and spilled a allot and must of used your jacket to clean up her mess. She did that o my robes to." She apologetic to Jasper about her mother mistakes. "Sunlight my owl will have a new one for you." She told the boy as that reminded her from the event from the Yule Ball and reminded her of the amount of time she spent with the head of Gryffindor house. "I only hope I don't get into so much trouble as I did last year." She laughed in her seat.

OOC: Free for interaction

murruelecreuset

Quote:

i

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾ → Hogwarts Express

Mira walked around the train trying to find Timothy. God she hoped she could find him. Looking around she was secretly panicking about not finding him or at least Wendy. ‘Please let me find him or Wendy…’ she thought as she walked down the corridor. Finally after quite a bit mild inside panicking Mira managed to find Timothy and his good buddy Benjamin.

“What are you two talking about?” Mira asked curiously before glancing over at Benjamin. Yeah, maybe asking with him around wasn’t a good idea. “Anyways sorry I’m late my sisters’ don’t know well enough to be on time.” She said with a sigh as she stepping over Benjamin. It may not have entirely been their fault but that was Mira’s story and she was sticking to it.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: T-shirt and shorts

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
                                                                Who am I with? Elliot
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting on the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Back to school we go.
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Jesse was one of the last to get on the train, causing the teen to wince and try and find a good place to park their things. Sadly, it seemed as though most of the compartments were filled up, and he looked over at Elliot before shrugging. Guess he was probably stuck sharing a compartment with the Ravenclaw. "Everywhere else is full. I guess this means we're probably stuck sharing a compartment." The brunette shrugged, thinking the other teen was probably sick of him. After all, he had stayed the entire summer at his place, and not at... Best to remember that this was probably one of the best summers he'd ever had and not the why's of how it came about.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

The sound of the cat letting everyone in the car know how uncomfortable she was, drew Dani’s attentions away from watching the sights as her grandfather drove the Rolls Royce through the streets of London. “Sorry, Sassy,” she told her feline companion, “you know I can’t let you out. You’ll get hair all over the backseat.” As usual, the cat was already ensconced in her soft-sided cat carrier, which resembled an oversized purse more than anything else. Rather than being mollified, the long-haired Persian yowled even louder, hoping to be released from her imprisonment.

Dani had the window rolled down and was enjoying the cool breeze, as her grandfather drove the antique Silver Shadow. As was now customary for her, the family made an event of taking her to King’s Crossing Station, so she would meet the Hogwarts Express which would take her to school for another year. While her grandfather drove, her grandmother rode shotgun beside him, while Dani and her aunt rode in the back, along with Sassafras, her cat. They actual arrived in London the night before, and stayed at a nice hotel overnight. This morning, the family had a leisurely breakfast, before starting the drive to the train station.

If Dani had her druthers she would have met the train dressed in jeans and a Tee shirt, which was almost qualified as a uniform for her during the summer months. Instead, she was wearing a long, cream-coloured pleated skirt with a matching long-sleeved blouse with lace at the cuffs and collar, and three-inch high-heeled shoes. A string of pearls, a gift from her grandfather for her birthday, graced her neck, along with a matched pair of earrings. While even she had to admit she looked nice, Dani was very ready to shed the get-up for her school clothes.

It had been an interesting summer, all things considered, for her. Her grandparents threw the annual Birthday Tea for her, and Dani invited Cathy, the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team (including their outgoing captain), and Eli. It was her hope Veronica and Tanya could make good on the promise to take her on an epic shopping trip to update her wardrobe. She was also curious how her grandparents would react to Eli when they met him, as they knew he took her to the Yule Ball last winter.

Another thing Dani did was deal with a matter which bothered her for the last few years; a matter was unexpectedly thrust to the fore during Professor Reed’s DADA class. It was the infamous ‘Boggart class’; where one was confronted by a creature capable of manifesting one’s fears as a very real presence. She’d never expected hers to take the form of a wheelchair-bound version of her younger brother.

She injured David not long before leaving for school, after catching him stealing CDs from her collection. It wasn’t something she intended to happen, her magic manifested in a particularly violent fashion, and David was tossed into a wall hard enough to crack the plaster. When last she saw him, he was being carried out of the house by her father to be taken to the hospital. Shortly afterward, Dani was disowned by her parents, and she never got a straight answer as to how David was doing, other than he would scream when her name was even mentioned in his presence.

Her first encounter with her boggart didn’t go well; in fact the professor had to dismiss it for her. When the boggart turned into Eli’s worst fear, the infamous Slenderman, Dani found the courage to drive it off for him when he ran from it and out of the classroom. After the class, Dani went to the professor’s office, and explained her problem to Professor Reed, stating how ‘we get the boggart we deserve’, before facing her boggart once more. Dani doubted anybody else faced a boggart three times, but she did, because she knew she needed to face her fear: the fear she would really hurt somebody whom didn’t deserve it with her magic. David might have been a sneaky little git, but that wasn’t enough to earn him a lifetime in a wheelchair.

Dani flew her broomstick one night, after dark, over to what was once her home, so she could see for herself how her brother fared since her abrupt departure from the family. Aunt Bella wasn’t happy with her actions, as risked being seen by Muggles, but she understood why Dani felt the desperate need to learn the truth, and put her fear to rest.

Another project Dani undertook involved Quidditch. She tried to get the team together over the summer to train, especially since they’d had such a dismal season last year. Dani also decided to train up for a position other than Chaser. With so many upperclassmen at the position she figured there was little point in competing with them. Instead, she chose to train herself up as a Keeper and Beater instead. Using what Veronica told her previously, Dani found a place where she could practice her batting skills; she also got involved in any pickup soccer match she could get into some could play goalie. She’d completely forgotten how much she truly enjoyed hitting things.

She glad her grandparents were pleased with her performance in school, were particularly happy with her efforts in the Healing and Wizard Law classes. They were a little unsure with her plan to work for the Ministry in Sports Medicine and Law, but they were supportive at least.

As the family walked through the massive train station, her grandfather promised to collect her at the station for Christmas holiday, assuming as he added with a wink and a smile, some young man didn’t invite her to a dance. He helped her with the trunk, while Dani slugged along with the cat carrier, and its twenty pound passenger, whom cried and complained about being stuck inside of it. Her grandmother fussed over her, making sure her collar was straight, and her braid was positioned where it ought to be.

When she stepped through the portal, Dani saw the familiar candy-apple red steam engine and cars of the Hogwarts Express. As was usual there was a swirling mass of students and their families on the platform. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she would see her friends once more, and her fourth year at Hogwarts would start. Dani hugged and kissed her grandparents and her aunt, and said good-bye to them before heading toward the train. Her family waved to her as she boarded the train.

Once she was aboard, Dani started looking through the compartments, figuring she would find friends to spend the trip with.

OOC: Free for interaction

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 pm
I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say
XXXI notice your eyes are always glued to me
XXXXXXYou're keeping them here and it makes no sense at allUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory snorted at Theo's obvious sarcasm and was about to reply when the call for last minute boarding interrupted her. "Migh' as well continue this on the train before we miss it, eh?" she told him with a laugh before running off with her trolly. She was sure the older boy could and would keep up with her since, excluding Gypsy of course, she was one of the most colorful people around. Speaking of the older seventh year, she would need to corner her some time in the year to give her her graduation present. It wasn't much, more of a "thanks for showing me the ropes" kind of gift, hopefully she would like it. She climbed through the mess of people not shy to throw out her sharp elbows if she felt people got to grabby and ended up snagging a pretty decent compartment in the middle of the train. She waved Theo inside since she was pretty sure he wasn't about to go and sit with anyone else. But even if he did she wouldn't get upset, she'd just wait for Julius and Dori to get out their prefect meeting which still completely boggled her mind that both of them managed to snag prefect. Well, alright Jules she could understand but Dori? Maybe the had run out of applications because she know she sure as hell didn't throw her hat into the ring. Looking out for the kiddies and doing patrols? No thank you! Rory struggled to put her trunk on one of the rafters but when she did she made a short triumphant sound and flopped into a seat only moving to let Dragon out his cage because she knew how ornery her familiar got when cooped up for too long. "So ta answer your questions in order: I've been great, my Da had a tour this pas' summer so I was wit' him the entire summer on th' road an' I even got ta be his openin' act which was pretty awesome. As fer the OWLs, no I ain' even close ta bein' ready. I mean, I'm pretty confidan' in a couple classes but since I'm pretty sure my job of choice isn' gonna 'ave anythin' ta do with magic I figure it doesn' really matter if I do too bad in th' subjects I'm terrible in. Although I do wanna pass so I'm contradictin' myself jus' a bit." she explained with a short laugh. "But enough about me, wha' about you? How was yer summer an' all tha'?" Rory asked getting comfortable for the long ride.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

RedEagleEye007

Wearing~ Casual
Where am I?~Hogwarts Express
Who's here? ~Theo
I wonder..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXRock and roll, honey, don't you know, baby
XXXWe're all alone now?
I need something to sing about  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet on the Train with Dave
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Barely made it! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ coмe тo play agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт вreaтнιng? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr мιnd gιvιng yoυ ѕoмeone тo тalĸ тo. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho barely registered the fact that someone had joined him in the compartment at first. It took him a long moment to realize that someone was speaking to him, mostly due to how engrossed he was in his book. But, he did finally notice, and his mind was thankfully able to trace back the words he'd missed. The Ravenclaw shrugged at Dave, arching a brow at the fair-haired boy. "Sure?" he replied after a pause, not quite believing that the Gryffindor was apparently going to join him. The guy didn't exactly like anyway, except Elsie, that is. But, he'd said everywhere else was full, so Echo guessed that made sense. He probably figured that he'd be better off with Echo than anyone else, and that Elsie and Tanya would join them once everything was said and done with the prefects. The brunette frowned lightly. "Speaking of the girls... you sure you don't want to find somewhere else? Not that I mind, but, pretty sure Tanya's going to make a nuisance of herself when she does finally show," he told the other boy. Echo had absolutely no delusions about what his girlfriend was like. He loved her, but... she could be obnoxious. Not Gypsy-level obnoxious, but certainly enough to get on a person's nerves. Actually, he was pretty sure that dealing with his sister over the years had pretty much prepared him for Tanya. Damn, now he owed the metamorphmagus for something else, he thought with some amusement, deciding to add that to the list, and then chuck the list into a fire. Gypsy took credit for plenty of things, he didn't need to go and inflate her ego more... that was Jer's job. His was to deflate it.

spaceStill, the sixth year's point stood; Tanya hardly shut up about Elsie and Dave and their little... whatever it was. Echo didn't pay much attention. Not because he didn't care, he just wasn't nosy. He figured that if something important were going on, Elsie would tell him. Maybe before she told much of anyone else, given that he was about the only person in their circle who could keep their damn mouth shut. Which was exactly the problem; if Tanya was in a train car with both Dave and Elsie, Echo wouldn't put it past her to start needling the two of them about their relationship. She was convinced that it was A Sure Thing, and was getting antsy waiting for the two of them to get around to it. He was starting to notice a trend, actually. Him and Tanya, Jer and Gypsy, Elsie and Dave... Sheesh. They were all sort of... not oblivious per say (in spite of common complaints, Gypsy had never really been all that oblivious to Jer liking her, she'd just been in denial). More like... slow on the uptake. Which, Elsie and Dave were still in the 'just friends' stage, and he was pretty sure that no amount of harassment from Tanya was going to change that. Try telling that to her, though. He'd probably have an easier time talking his sister into spending a day studying in the library.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕмιle and don'т вelιeve
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll waĸe ғroм тнιѕ dreaм
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғιх мe, ι'м noт вroĸen. нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe lιe lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo yoυ can нιde. don'т cry.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly in the Train with Addie, Snowflake and Joel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hah, I didn't even have to hunt him down! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe redhead smiled and shrugged at Addie's question of whether or not they knew one another. 'Know' could possibly imply that they went way back or something ridiculous like that, which obviously they didn't. "Met him at Diagon Alley over the Summer... at the bookstore." Her expression grew annoyed and she shuddered lightly. Ugh, books. Pass. She much preferred to get down and dirty than to read. Or at least to listen to someone tell a story. There were all sorts of inflections you got from a person's voice that were absent when you read. She'd never really got the draw of staring at a book for hours on end... much to her Mum's annoyance.

spaceIvy snorted at Joel when he berated her for taking his ball. Lose it? She was just tossing it up and down a couple times, it wasn't like she was kicking it down the corridor. Although... nah. Apparently he was going to be all moody about it. Which, she guessed she understood, if it was sentimental or whatever, but he didn't have to be such a pill. She snickered faintly at his request they not talk about his cousin. "Fine, fine," she said, handing him the ball back and blowing a raspberry at the boy.

spaceThe redhead glared at him when he asked if they were nerds, partially a knee-jerk reaction because she was definitely not a nerd, and partially because, hey, what if one of them were? Not like she wanted to go out of her way to befriend anyone who fit the description, but there were worse things to be. "Better a nerd than a prat," she said pointedly. Before she could say much of anything else, though, Snowflake was going on, the pale girl's words making her snort in amusement. Oh, so the quiet kitty had claws, then? Good to know. And self defense? The mention of such perked the first year's attention, drawing an interested whistle from the girl. "I do karate," she declared, expression a bit smug. She was good, too. She'd been able to take down a boy that was almost twice her size once. Though, her mum had wondered since her magic had been discovered if maybe it hadn't been entirely through natural means... whatever. Ivy was still going to call it a win. As for sports... eh, she'd pass. On playing, at least. Not that she didn't like sports, she was just more of a sit-and-watch sort of person. At least when it came to the traditional interpretation of the word. She wasn't big on much more than a pick-up game with friends. And even then... meh. But, if any of them wanted to do some sort of sport-thing, maybe play that weird game her mum had mentioned a couple times, she'd be happy to cheer them on or help them practice. Mostly, though, she just wanted to get on a broom. Flying sounded awesome.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 am
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Platform 9 3/4 and the Train With: ...
And there he is.>

Benjamin stuck out his tongue at his friend when he signed that he and la Princesa had yet to kiss and that he should stop asking and then went on to tell him to stop photoshopping pictures and was thankful computers didn't work around magic. Laughing, Benjamin managed to sign, laughing the whole time, 'I'll stop asking when you two actually start kissing.'

Between laughs he began to dig in his bag and said, "Anyways, don't worry, I was busy this summer. I was preparing this year ahead of time. I've got some ones I'm sure you sister and that nerdy guy she is snogging would do a fair deal for me not to send to Mr. Gearvin. Some are even-" He paused when Mira entered the cabin and asked what they were talking about.

Benjamin pulled out a picture from his bag that he had the image turned away from the two and laid it face down on his lap and picked up the hair clip again, "I didn't really miss you, Princesa, but whatever, Timmy was beginning to cry over your absence though. Anyways we weren't discussing much. A bit about one of my fans who stalked me to where I live this summer and a bit about art. You want to see some of it, Princesa? I also have some of the photos I took of you and Timmy at the Yule Ball developed with me."

Translations:

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games