Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:44 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

well my current girlfriend is Bi so thats all good ^_^ so wait you are female? but wanna be male? or are you actually both?....
what you wanna be in the end if you ar eboth XP?

: Shram The ATG Vampire Leader

That's good! I'm glad! I hate it when we have to hide who we bloody are. >.
Physically, I'm female. Mentally, I'm male. I don't want to be male; I already am on the inside. I am male. Hopefully, I'll be able to become a man physically as well. Also hopefully, transgender issues will be so much better. It's very annoying that one has to be evaluated by a psychologist and given a mental disorder (Gender Identity Disorder) before going and getting anything done, even though it's not a bloody mental illness and it'll only make people see us more like this.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:49 am
Supernatural Shapeshifter
This is me:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I just got a haircut, so I don't look as good as I normally do (>.
User Image

And this:

User Image

And this:

User Image

And I'll stop now. xDD

WOW! you are cute! xxx  

~Hannigan2~

shramin

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:52 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

well my current girlfriend is Bi so thats all good ^_^ so wait you are female? but wanna be male? or are you actually both?....

Physically, I'm female. Mentally, I'm male. I don't want to be male; I already am on the inside. I am male. Hopefully, I'll be able to become a man physically as well. Also hopefully, transgender issues will be so much better. It's very annoying that one has to be evaluated by a psychologist and given a mental disorder (Gender Identity Disorder) before going and getting anything done, even though it's not a bloody mental illness and it'll only make people see us more like this.
Click for enjoyment...

there are times when the gender change is caused by mental illness so its just a precaution but i do hope all the best for you ^_^ hopefully you can become 100&#xma;le.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:55 am
shram
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Click for enjoyment...

there are times when the gender change is caused by mental illness so its just a precaution but i do hope all the best for you ^_^ hopefully you can become 100&#xma;le.

I know that. That wasn't what I was complaining about. I was complaining about the fact that one needs to be diagnosed with a mental illness in order to change their sex, which implies transexuality is a mental illness and it isn't and it's not helping us because the damned closed-minded knobs are going to see that and it's only going to stroke their righteous egos more.

Pyrosexual

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:58 am
I know that. That wasn't what I was complaining about. I was complaining about the fact that one needs to be diagnosed with a mental illness in order to change their sex, which implies transexuality is a mental illness and it isn't and it's not helping us because the damned closed-minded knobs are going to see that and it's only going to stroke their righteous egos more.

Welcome to the reality of oppression, patriarchy and other wrongs. You're on the brink of deciding what you can do to improve the situation. ^^

Okay, no more anarchist propaganda from myself...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:58 am
shram
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Click for enjoyment...

Click for enjoyment...

its only natural to think that a girl wanting to be a male is insane....

shramin

emo bassist247

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:59 am
ill post my pic with matt from funeral for a friend when i get the pictures developed  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:59 am
Chringona2

WOW! you are cute! xxx

Thanks. ^^;;  

Pyrosexual

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:00 am
XFox-ladX

Welcome to the reality of oppression, patriarchy and other wrongs. You're on the brink of deciding what you can do to improve the situation. ^^

Okay, no more anarchist propaganda from myself...

No, go ahead. I'd rather have anarchy myself, thanks.

As for improving the situation, I'd rather take over the world and kill the idiots, but I doubt that's going to happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:01 am
sorry but i have to say.... YOU ARE! unlike me.... see:

me
me and mum
gothic dolly
me again

there are more than 1... but oh well, and please dont laugh! im not very pretty and a lot of people laugh...!!!  

~Hannigan2~

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:03 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Just as insane as a guy liking another guy or a girl liking another girl. This statement is even more true if it's found out their both caused bt similar things.

Besides, I don't want to change my sex. I need to. There's a difference.

Also, considering how it's not a mental disorder (and that's a fact), it's, erm...Not insane either.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:03 am

As for improving the situation, I'd rather take over the world and kill the idiots, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Nope, not anarchist aproach that... Taking over the world and stuff.

And you may bring anarchy closer through your everyday actions. See http://www.infoshop.org/faq/ for the Anarchist FAQ.

Okay, now I'll really stop with the propaganda before someone bans me. sweatdrop  

XFox-ladX

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:04 am
Chringona2
sorry but i have to say.... YOU ARE! unlike me....

I think you're rather pretty myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:04 am
shram
Click for enjoyment...

Just as insane as a guy liking another guy or a girl liking another girl. This statement is even more true if it's found out their both caused bt similar things.

Besides, I don't want to change my sex. I need to. There's a difference.

Also, considering how it's not a mental disorder (and that's a fact), it's, erm...Not insane either.
Click for enjoyment...

lol i never said it was insane xp you need to? because you are mentally a guy?

shramin

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:06 am
XFox-ladX

Nope, not anarchist aproach that... Taking over the world and stuff.

And you may bring anarchy closer through your everyday actions. See http://www.infoshop.org/faq/ for the Anarchist FAQ.

Okay, now I'll really stop with the propaganda before someone bans me. sweatdrop

I didn't say it was. I just said that's what I'd prefer to do myself. xDD  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games