Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:45 pm
Cowers in fear."Oh....OK...I would never do such a thing. you know that right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:55 pm
"I believe I can trust you." She smirked sitting in a seat in the back of the classroom.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:05 pm
Richter took a seat next to her. As soon as the lesson started he instantly fell asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:14 pm
Craven glanced at Richter breifly. 'And hes the one that wanted to come to class.' She thought doodling on a piece of paper.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Richter began talking in his sleep "I wanted to come to class. I said nothing about learning"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:27 pm
i cant take it out johnny yells at the ring it begins to glow and the ring teleports him to Collete the ring shines brightly and johnny enters his new demon state the ring stops glowing and begins glowing again instead this time a color black  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:39 pm
Kairi saw Johnny and dissappeared as quickly as she could. "I want to forget about him........." Kairi said and she appeared back to Colette and struck her head. Then dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:56 pm
johnny's demonic form eyes brigtened red and johnny powered down "wtf"just happened he thought to himself as he began to pull the ring and it brightened "argh" yelled johnny as his demon form began to appear and disappear no!!!!! you wont take over me johnny yelled  

vampire_guardian116

andrew 089

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:23 pm
can i bee a were-bunny?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:24 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante opens the coffin lid and a barrage of bats leaps at him then fly off. "Hello there handsome." Whisper a voice from the coffin. Dante looked at the voice to find a very attractive women in a black wedding dress stare at him."Hi!" Dante whispers softly. She approaches him wand with a very seductive tone whipers in his ear. "I want you to work for me and kill everyone I command you too." Dante pushes her away. "I politely decline" Dante unsheathes his blade. Suddenly he bows. "I shall work for you..." Colette smiles. "Good Boy now tell me you love me." Dante pauses. "tell me!" Dante looks at her and glares."I love you." Why can't I move or, speak! She replies with a chuckle. "Because you belong to me!" Dante walks into the coffin and as she throws herself at him the lid door closes. Dante thinks, Raven.... Can you hear me.... I need you to Someone blocks out the rest of his thoughts

Raven watched Dante swimming around, all the while arguing with Johnny via mind voice about her ring. Then Dante disappeared and Raven couldn't tell where he had gone. However, when he entered the cave she could feel it. Oh you stupid boy why did you have to venture there?....Raven thought to herself. Then she heard something from Dante but Colette cut him off. "Great time to kill one more of my own kind," Raven said to the water feeling kind of like a traitor. Then she dove in and swam to the Colette's cave. Raven surfaced and was very angry. She walked over to Colette's coffin and pounded the clan amulet on it. "Colette get your dead skanky a** out here and let my lover go." Raven demanded in a very mean voice. Seconds later Colette emerged, but she didn't have Dante with her. "Why do you want him Raven?" Colette asked. "Because he is the demon I must slay to take full power of the clan," Raven said as she showed Colette the clan amulet. "I have killed the one you call Master, now you must obey me. The one who holds the amulet," Raven said in an echoing voice. "NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE KILLED MARKUZE!" Colette shouted and then fell to her knees. "Get up or I'll rip your head from your kneck as you kneel," Raven ordered. "Markuze can't be dead. I couldn't bear to lose him to an urchin like you. Not my beautiful Markuze," Colette sobbed. "URCHIN! That's no way to talk to your Princess now is it Colette?" Raven asked as she used her powers to take Dante out of her coffin. "But do not be upset, you can join him if you wish," Raven said in a sly tone as she grabbed one of her last few beast arrows and used it to stake her through the heart. Then Raven rounded on Dante. "You nosey, inconsiderate, stupid boy! What did you think you were doing?" Raven shouted as she threw Dante clear into the middle of the lake. She flitted out to him and threw him to shore before continuing to beat him. "How dare you go over there? Are you a traitor? Do you plan to destroy everything I've worked for?" Raven shouted in a voice not her own. She used her magic and her jujitsu moves to pummel Dante into the rocky walls and didn't stop until he fell gushing blood from every part of her face. But then for good measure she spin kicked the side of his head. She was satisfied when he finally fell over puking blood. "That's what you get traitor! Lets go" Raven said and then ordered. She began walking away like nothing happened.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:45 am
johnny was still in the cave a huge wave hit the shore and washed away the last of the ruins a watery hurricane circled demon johnny as he tried to remobe the ring.theres no way he screamed i think i must do something so it can be removed but what he thought as clouds began to appear soon after lighting bolts began to hit the watery hurricane and weaken johnny."argh"yelled johnny as he fell down from the hurricane into the water  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:46 am
Dante wakes up and picks himself up slowly. "What's going on." He wiped the blood of his face. " dante winced in pain and fell over. "What the ********....?" He gradually regained his thoughts and then saw Raven leave. "Wait...." He felt like crap. "I just ruined it for myself." he slowly walk out of the ruins slowly."This is what happen when i listen to myslef." He remembered telling Collete He loved her. "Why did I say that?" Dante began to tear. "I just lost Raven..." He punched a hole deep into the ground. "I'm such a idiot!" He scream loudly so that it echoed across the ruins. He walked to the lake and dived in. He let himself sink. I'm Sorry! He resurfaced when the blood washed off his body. "I really am" He let her leave and Dante puked more blood.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:05 pm
Raven walked over to where Johnny was. "You idiot give me your hand. I told you the ring would kill anyone not in the clan," Raven said and reached for his hand. Once Johnny gave it to her she would be able to take the ring off. But if he chose not too, he would die and Raven would let him. While she waited for him to decide she called to Dante in her mind voice. Get your patethic a** out of the water and march over here...Raven ordered. Your punishment is not yet over, you have much to suffer before you are forgiven....Raven told Dante with an evil laugh. If you choose not to come, I will kill you myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:09 pm
"So all I need to do is to Release some evil old hag from her slumber have her control me for you to reallly hate me?" Dante follows her. He stumbles along to where Raven is located and throw up once more. He smiles, "You can seriously pack a punch."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:23 pm
"No. All you have to do is give my enemy the one thing I need to slay to take full power by the next full moon, for me to really hate you," Raven said as Dante showed up. "It was necessary," Raven said with a smirk. "Johnny give me your hand with the ring or die! Which do you choose?" Raven shouted to him as he lay in the water.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games