Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
; walking back with prey, falls to his knees; uh whats happenin what is this voivce in my head :damos fight it fight it:

*DAMOS!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!! PLEASE MY BROTHER!!?!? won't you come back to me??*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:15 pm
Daermon kept walking and went through a bush. He tripped on something and said" son of a... what the hell did I trip...DAMOS!!!  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:17 pm
*turns around* agh! Damos!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:17 pm
Ishounii! *grabs her hand* whats wrong?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:18 pm
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
; walking back with prey, falls to his knees; uh whats happenin what is this voivce in my head :damos fight it fight it:

*DAMOS!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!! PLEASE MY BROTHER!!?!? won't you come back to me??*
((wow that just sounded so rascist sweatdrop )) ;still on knees screamin; get out of my head scream ;scream and ear popping sound cutting off the telepathic message;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:33 pm
daermon.*turns arounds and goes to him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:35 pm
((what? what sounded racsist??, I don't know what yo talkin about fool))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:37 pm
Daermon got up and grabbed Damos. " Damos...Wake up...Whats the matter?!"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:38 pm
damos wake up.*looks at him* why won't he wake up?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:39 pm
;stare into an enternal daze and confusion;  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((wow that just sounded so rascist sweatdrop )) ;still on knees screamin; get out of my head scream ;scream and ear popping sound cutting off the telepathic message;

*DAMOS!! PLEASE!! COME BACK TO ME!!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:53 pm
what do you want with me i have nothin to do with you ;real damos; help me im under the gloves comand he has a demon controling my body, i need your help ;demon damos; your stronger then i thought but you will never regain control hahahahhah ;damos falls on floor from using all the energy he had to talk since the battle;  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:55 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what do you want with me i have nothin to do with you ;real damos; help me im under the gloves comand he has a demon controling my body, i need your help ;demon damos; your stronger then i thought but you will never regain control hahahahhah ;damos falls on floor from using all the energy he had to talk since the battle;

*DAMOS NO !!! DON"T GIVE IN!!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:56 pm
damos?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:56 pm
DAermon looked DAmos and punched him in the face. " ARE YOU THAT WEAK!!!! THe DAMOS I KNEW WAS STRONGER THAN THIS!!!!! NOW GET YOUR a** UNDER CONTROL SO WE CAN KICK THIS DEMONS a**!!!!  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games